Other Multivitamins:

Nutrilite Daily Vitamin

Love this product

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about Nutrilite Daily Vitamin:

I take these daily and i feel more energized andhelatheyer then I have in a long time. before taking these my Dr had been watching my colesteral because my numbers were high but since i started taking these my numbers have been with in the normal range. I have not really altered my diet or exercise rutine either.

Excellent Muti-Vitamin

from Birmingham, AL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Nutrilite Daily Vitamin:

I am always on the lookout for the best vitamins and health products for my family.  Daily mutli-vitamins are a regular part of our nutritional routine.  We had been using GNC brand for the longest time, but I had read an article not too long ago on the Nutrilite brand - the science behind in and how good it was for you.  I am not one to push any particular brand or company unless I know first hand how wonderful a product is.  I ordered up some of the Nutrilite Daily Mutlivitamins to try them out.  Let me tell you - these have made such a difference in our family.  Not only are we getting the maximum nutrients in one little pill, but our energy and get up and go has increased dramatically!  In fact, we have liked the daily multi-vitamins so much that I have now begun looking at some of the other vitamins and minerals that Nutrilite has to offer.  I strongly recommend the Nutrilite brand to anyone serious about their health and well-being!