Other Blenders:
NutriBullet
NB9-1501
NutriBullet 12 Piece Pro 900 Series Blender/Juicer

Summary

Get Healthy with the NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Juicer

Now it's easy to enjoy both nutritious and delicious beverages with the NutriBullet Pro 900 Series 12 pc. blender/juicer. Do you love smoothies? Just throw the ingredients in and enjoy one in seconds. Want the benefits of fruits and veggies in one scrumptious drink? This is the product for you! This blending and juicing system lets you chop, dice and shred food in a snap.

The NutriBullet Pro 900 Series blender/juicer features a forceful 900-watt motor, combined with razor-sharp extractor blades, that enables you to break down even the toughest of ingredients. Stems, seeds, even tough skins are broken down easily, ensuring a smoother drink and accessing the hidden nutrients inside. The enlarged capacity makes this an excellent choice for when you need to serve two. This dynamic blender and juicer combo comes with a recipe book so you can try different things while obtaining the nutritional values.

NutriBullet 12 Piece Pro 900 Series Blender/Juicer

Pros

• Easy to clean (3)
  • Good power output (3)

• Drinks (3)
    • No (3)

Nutri Bullet Pro

from Rex, GA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful

• Smoothies

Comments about NutriBullet 12 Piece Pro 900 Series Blender/Juicer:

The nutri bullet is easy to use and easy to clean. I make smoothies just about everyday. I prep the containers at night and in less than a minute I can pour my smoothie and out the door. The motor is powerful but wish the blades were a littler sharper.

Great juicer and blender in one

from Wesley Chapel, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Powerful
    • Stable

• Crushing Ice

Comments about NutriBullet 12 Piece Pro 900 Series Blender/Juicer:

This is a great juicer and blender in one, and has great power. We own a juicer, but was looking for something that was easier to use and easier to clean. I was skeptical at first about how this product could juice as it looked like more of a blender, but I was wrong. I can fruits as well as vegetables in this machine and it comes out a perfect consistency of juice. It is also very easy to clean up and comes apart so easily. It literally has the main bottom piece that has the blades and the pitcher that hold the juice/smoothie to clean. I love that I can determine the amount of juice I want to make, and it is super easy to clean up. I find that I am making more juice because of the ease of this machine. I have also used it to make smoothies with frozen fruits along with ice and milk. It always comes out perfectly blended and not with chunks of ice. This machine sits perfect on my counter top, it is small and compact.

This product has help me become a new me!!!!

from Cleveland,Ohio

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about NutriBullet 12 Piece Pro 900 Series Blender/Juicer:

I love my bullet! I have created a more healthy lifestyle by using it! I have developed so many different types of vegetable juices! I just wish it came with more containers for the price!

Great as a blender, not a juicer

from Stroudsburg, PA

Pros

• Cuts Vegetables
        • Great At Blending

Cons

• Leaks
        • Not A Juicer
        • Smells When Overheated

• Chopping
        • Fruit Drinks
        • Milk shakes
        • Smoothies
        • Soups

Comments about NutriBullet 12 Piece Pro 900 Series Blender/Juicer:

I originally bought the Nutri Bullet for juicing, because I had an old juicer that needed replacing. Although I do love the Nutri Bullet, I believe that it shouldn't be advertised as a juicer because it doesn't extract the juice from the fruit or vegetable like a juicer does. It completely leaves all of the "waste" and pulp inside your drink. I would more use this for chopping vegetables, making soups, smoothies/protein shakes, fruit drinks, or even milk shakes. I use the Nutri Bullet for mostly making protein shakes with whey protein, milk, and bananas. I've also made delicious apple sauce, and thai coconut squash soup. I do like that the Nutri Bullet has different blade attachments and you can drink your smoothie directly from the same cup. The plastic blender cups are very heavy duty so they won't break. The blades are extremely sharp, so you have to be extra careful when you wash them. It's easy to clean, you can even just plug in the nutri bullet with warm soap and water, turn it on, rinse it out, and you are done. The only problem i've had with the Nutri Bullet is that sometimes it has that overheated blender smell, and it leaks a bit. I would describe the nutri bullet as more of a high tech blender. So if you are looking for a new juicer this is not for you.

Great blender, but loud

from Westchester, IL

Comments about NutriBullet 12 Piece Pro 900 Series Blender/Juicer:

I gave my original NutriBullet away and decided to upgrade to the Pro 900 Series Blender/Juicer. This juicer is very powerful and does a great job of blending ingredients. I was able to grind up rolled oats into powder and mixed it with whey protein powder. This juicer did such a great job of blending that I didn't even recognize the taste of oats. I also had great success blending many types of vegetables without noticing any significant vegetable aftertaste. The only drawback to this blender being powerful is that it is very loud and startles people when ever I turn it on. This blender can be heard from every single room in my house and it's at least 75 feet away from the nearest room. Watching television with this juicer on is impossible. I rarely use the lids, but when I had they did a great job preventing spills. On several occasions I dropped my cup in my car with the flip-top lid and it stayed on without spilling a single drop. I would definitely recommend NutriBullet 900 series because it does the job of many appliances and doesn't take up a lot of space.

i would def buy this