4.8
Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL450
Nutri Ninja Pro Blender

Summary

Unlock the natural benefits of fruits and veggies with the Nutri Ninja Pro Blender. In seconds, the powerful PRO extractor blades breaks down fruits, greens, seeds and ice with even and consistent chopping and leaving nothing unprocessed, ensuring a smooth, delicious drink every time. Enjoy a nutritional powerhouse beverage made with this pro blender. The NutriNinja comes with 18oz. and 24oz. cups.

Nutri Ninja Pro Blender

4.8

Pros

• Good power output (35)
  • Easy to clean (31)
  • Stable (29)
  • Precise control (22)
  • Good pitcher (18)

Cons

• Poor pitcher (4)

• Drinks (36)
  • Crushing ice (29)
  • Small kitchen (23)
  • Cooking (18)
  • Large kitchen (14)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (31), Avid cook (5)
    • I received a sample (8), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Excellent blender for the casual cook.

The Nutri Ninja Pro Blender is the perfect blender for the person who loves smoothies. If you like to make smoothies but don't have a lot of kitchen space, this is the product for you. It is smaller than your average blender, but works just as good. After about a year of use, I am still very pleased with this product.

Positive Qualities

When looking for a blender, I was looking for something that was durable, effective and small. I wanted a blender that would last a long time. Many of you have probably run into the same problem of blenders burning out after a year, which is why I looked for a product that would last. Next, I wanted a blender that would crush up ice and frozen fruit until they are smooth. So many time I have made smoothies and ended up having full chunks of fruit. Lastly, something I had to consider was the size of my kitchen. I didn't have a lot of room to store a big blender, so I wanted something a little smaller. The Nutri Ninja Pro Blender has fulfilled all of these things for me.

There are many great things about this blender that you could take into consideration when thinking about purchasing. Another great thing about this product is how it is easy to use. You don't have to be a top chef to understand how to use this blender. Though it is easy to use, it also has different settings. This blender can cater to all your blending and processing needs.

Potential Problems

To keep your ninja in top working condition I have found that you must not overfill and that cleaning is very important. If you over fill you ninja there is a chance that the blender could start to wear and crack. Cleaning the product is also very important. Since smoothies have little seeds, it is important to get all of those out of the blender before storing it. If you clean the product well and use it under the guidelines suggested, there should be minimal issues with this blender.

In conclusion, the Nutri Ninja Pro Blender is durable, effective, small, and easy to

Don't buy, loud, poor blending

Bought this so could blend vegies into a juice as shown in advertisements but found it to be very loud and the method for running it is annoying. You have to push down and turn to get it to blend and the loudness scares you so much you hurry and quit. Would rather have a push button type of blender-much easier to use. Tried to blend some vegies with water to get a juice consistency and be able to drink all of it and not throw any away. It turned out to have quite a thick, ground up consistency that floated on top, did not blend into the liquid completely or make a nice, easy to drink juice or smoothy. No doubt, I may not be using it correctly, but if it is that difficult to use, it is not what I had in mind. I could have just used my old blender-smoothie maker set by Cooks that works the same way and grinds stuff up to the same consistency. I wanted something to replace my Breville juicer that is big, awkward and a mess to clean. I knew it would be thicker like a smoothie but expected something much smoother than this. I ran it plenty long enough and if have to go much longer, then it is not the same as the commercials show and it is destroying more enzymes, plus, the noise is prohibitive. Can't stand it. Wish I had tried the Nutri-pro by Bullet instead. A friend says they do work well..

I would highly recommend

from Pooler, GA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful

• Large Kitchen

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

Great for making smoothies, and puréeing. Easy clean up. I would highly recommend this product.

This is very good and can blend almost anything

from London

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to carry
    • Easy To Clean
    • Fits in the Fridge
    • Powerful
    • Stable

• Fruits Smoothies

I just love it

i wish id gotten one sooner!

from rogersville tn

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

this blender is a powerhouse! I love to use it to blend up all different things, but my most favorite is smoothies! you can create all kinds of smoothies in this blender and it always comes out silky smooth. the powerful blades blend all the ingredients up, no matter what I choose to put into it. Ice is no problem. It blasts right thru. the size of the cups makes it easy to whip up a snack or a meal replacement size smoothie.I wish id gotten one sooner!

I would buy it again....but I'll never have to!

from Waco, TX

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Stable

• blending

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I love my Ninja, it is powerful, stable, and easy to clean. It aids me not only in making smoothies and drinks, it works as a great food processor for dips, spreads, and general chopping.

The best blender ever

from Wabasha MN

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

Love the ninja products. I think they are the best blender. Easy to use and clean.

Ninja pro blender don't buy

from MORENO VALLEY California

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Complicated Controls
            • Not Powerful
            • Poor Pitcher

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

Bought this item just for use because waiting to replace Vitamix, I don't like the product at all only one speed which I really didn't like, not worth the money I payed can make my filling smoothies would not recommend to anyone at all sorry ninja this was a mistake

Nutri ninja blended

from Delmar, MD

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Powerful

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I like this blender but if I could go back I probably wouldn't have spent so much money on it. I don't like how you have to hold down the cup to operate the blender, I prefer to push a button and have it blend. It is however a very powerful blender and I use it often for making green smoothies with fresh fruit and greens :)

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I will buy this product again

from Lee Ma

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control

• Large Kitchen

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I am so in love with this. It can blend anything I put in it. It's grate for making salad dressing, smoothies and i even use it to blend up fruit for my little one. It's easy to clean and use and it's the perfect size so storage is easy. And when you have it out on the counter it doesn't take up much space at all. It's just all around a great product. Money well spent.

I would buy this again

from Wintersville ohio

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Powerful
                • Stable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

It is great for crushing ice for smoothes or mixed drinks. The blades are sharp. I actually had one and then it broke. So I called customer service and they sent me a brand new one. Once I shipped the old one back. The lids are great to seal drinks and they have openings for straws.

Ninja

from Lip Richmond, Va

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

After buying a ninja, you will not go back to a regular blender. You will feel like the regular blender is stone aged. The ninja is great for smoothies and you will no longer taste those annoying lumps. I was in the habit of diving all my fruit do fine to avoid the lumps and now I realize, I no longer need to do that. I would recommend this to everyone