4.8
Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL450
Nutri Ninja Pro Blender

Summary

Unlock the natural benefits of fruits and veggies with the Nutri Ninja Pro Blender. In seconds, the powerful PRO extractor blades breaks down fruits, greens, seeds and ice with even and consistent chopping and leaving nothing unprocessed, ensuring a smooth, delicious drink every time. Enjoy a nutritional powerhouse beverage made with this pro blender. The NutriNinja comes with 18oz. and 24oz. cups.

Nutri Ninja Pro Blender

4.8

Pros

• Good power output (21)
  • Easy to clean (19)
  • Stable (19)
  • Precise control (15)
  • Good pitcher (10)

Cons

• Poor pitcher (3)

• Drinks (22)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (20)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3), I received a sample (3)

Excellent blender for the casual cook.

The Nutri Ninja Pro Blender is the perfect blender for the person who loves smoothies. If you like to make smoothies but don't have a lot of kitchen space, this is the product for you. It is smaller than your average blender, but works just as good. After about a year of use, I am still very pleased with this product.

Positive Qualities

When looking for a blender, I was looking for something that was durable, effective and small. I wanted a blender that would last a long time. Many of you have probably run into the same problem of blenders burning out after a year, which is why I looked for a product that would last. Next, I wanted a blender that would crush up ice and frozen fruit until they are smooth. So many time I have made smoothies and ended up having full chunks of fruit. Lastly, something I had to consider was the size of my kitchen. I didn't have a lot of room to store a big blender, so I wanted something a little smaller. The Nutri Ninja Pro Blender has fulfilled all of these things for me.

There are many great things about this blender that you could take into consideration when thinking about purchasing. Another great thing about this product is how it is easy to use. You don't have to be a top chef to understand how to use this blender. Though it is easy to use, it also has different settings. This blender can cater to all your blending and processing needs.

Potential Problems

To keep your ninja in top working condition I have found that you must not overfill and that cleaning is very important. If you over fill you ninja there is a chance that the blender could start to wear and crack. Cleaning the product is also very important. Since smoothies have little seeds, it is important to get all of those out of the blender before storing it. If you clean the product well and use it under the guidelines suggested, there should be minimal issues with this blender.

In conclusion, the Nutri Ninja Pro Blender is durable, effective, small, and easy to

Don't buy, loud, poor blending

Bought this so could blend vegies into a juice as shown in advertisements but found it to be very loud and the method for running it is annoying. You have to push down and turn to get it to blend and the loudness scares you so much you hurry and quit. Would rather have a push button type of blender-much easier to use. Tried to blend some vegies with water to get a juice consistency and be able to drink all of it and not throw any away. It turned out to have quite a thick, ground up consistency that floated on top, did not blend into the liquid completely or make a nice, easy to drink juice or smoothy. No doubt, I may not be using it correctly, but if it is that difficult to use, it is not what I had in mind. I could have just used my old blender-smoothie maker set by Cooks that works the same way and grinds stuff up to the same consistency. I wanted something to replace my Breville juicer that is big, awkward and a mess to clean. I knew it would be thicker like a smoothie but expected something much smoother than this. I ran it plenty long enough and if have to go much longer, then it is not the same as the commercials show and it is destroying more enzymes, plus, the noise is prohibitive. Can't stand it. Wish I had tried the Nutri-pro by Bullet instead. A friend says they do work well..

Excellent blender for the casual cook.

from Ames, IA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
  • Stable

Positive Qualities

Potential Problems

I love this little guy

from Baltimore, Md

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I am a vegetarian and I do try to get all the nutrition my body needs, which involves protein shakes a lot of the time. This handy little guy breaks down the fruits and vegetables that are not already in powder-form in a specific way so your body can absorb everything the ingredients chosen have to offer. It breaks down very easily, can just be rinsed off, and put in the dishwasher. Everything is blended in a mug that snaps on and off so it saves a step.
      To be quite honest, I have even used it as a document shredder when I had too many things I needed to clear out, but also needed to protect important info. I am not saying I recommend this method for everyday practice, but I am saying that it works. Just add a little water. ;)

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love this blender

from Allentown, Pennsylvania

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Fast results
      • Powerful
      • Single servings
      • Stable

• Single servings

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

So powerful, quick and easy. Super easy clean up.
        I love love love it!

Very efficient

from Rosemount, MN

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Fast and efficient

My new best friend

from Springfield Il

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I had seen these on tv. decided to get one, I have been usingh it 5 weeks now for everything I can think of, so easy, I make homemade mixes, drinks, even gravies, there is no limit . if you think of it you can achieve it with Ninja

Perfect for daily use!

from NC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Powerful
            • Stable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I started looking for a blender that I was able to use daily, but would meet my needs while traveling. This blender works perfect! It's easy to use and efficient. If you're looking for a blender that works well and easy to travel with, get this one!

Pretty good Blender, decent for one or two people

from Salem NJ

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
              • Precise Control

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

This blender is definitely a pretty solid blender compared to some of the other ones out there. My wife and I used to have a competitors blender before, and we found that the cup that holds the contents was definitely more for one person than for two. By switching to the nutri ninja, we are definitely able to make smoothies that are more suitable for two people. However, compared to some of the other single serve blenders out there, I'm not as huge of a fan of the cup if you want to drink straight from it. It just seems that the lid kind to screws on awkwardly, and the opening from where you can drink is just kind of weird to me. It definitely does a great job blending though, and does it super quickly at that. I would definitely buy this product again, just might look for it more on sale next time.

Works great but LOUD

from Reading PA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Good Pitcher
                • Powerful

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I love using it to make smoothies. The only con is that it's too loud to use early in the morning.

We use this blender daily!

from California

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                  • Easy to use
                  • Fast, Quick
                  • Powerful
                  • Precise Control
                  • Stable

Cons

• Loud

• Juices
                  • Smoothies

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

The Nutri Ninja Pro Blender is definitely an upgrade from our Magic Bullet. We use our blenders a couple times a day so it's nice to have one that is more powerful, upgraded and fits our lifestyle. This blender is strong, very easy to use and fits a lot more in the cups. This blender is very easy to use, self explanatory, blends very quickly and most importantly easy to wash. The only downside is this blender is very loud but we do not have any little ones in the house so it doesn't bother us! Works great for our smoothies and protein shakes! I would highly recommend this blender.

Love this!

from Provo, UT

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                  • Good Pitcher
                  • Powerful
                  • Precise Control
                  • Stable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

The Nutri Ninja has made my mornings so much easier! I used to make a smoothie every morning in my blender and it was always to difficult to clean. It made making the smoothie dreadful. With the Ninja, it cleans well and there is less to clean up. It is powerful and chops the nice just as well as my expensive blender. So the sake of cleanup, I always choose the Ninja for my smoothies.