4.8
Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL450
Nutri Ninja Pro Blender

Summary

Unlock the natural benefits of fruits and veggies with the Nutri Ninja Pro Blender. In seconds, the powerful PRO extractor blades breaks down fruits, greens, seeds and ice with even and consistent chopping and leaving nothing unprocessed, ensuring a smooth, delicious drink every time. Enjoy a nutritional powerhouse beverage made with this pro blender. The NutriNinja comes with 18oz. and 24oz. cups.

Nutri Ninja Pro Blender

4.8

Pros

• Good power output (19)
  • Easy to clean (18)
  • Stable (18)
  • Precise control (14)
  • Good pitcher (10)

Cons

• Poor pitcher (3)

• Drinks (20)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (18)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Excellent value blender

I picked up the Ninja blender because I was looking for something that I could take with us when we travel. I own a Vitamix blender that I use on a daily basis, several times a day. I needed something that was cheaper and more compact than the Vitamix to take with us when we go on vacations and such. I am very happy with my purchase of the Ninja blender and am actually very surprised at how well it works being that it was a fraction of the cost of my Vitamix. I ended up setting it up in my kitchen to use for a while so I could see a comparison between the two models and I was blown away. The Ninja blends wonderfully and is very easy to clean up. It has several settings so that you are able to get the consistency you desire in anything that you use it for, from smoothies to dips. Although we mainly use the Ninja for our morning smoothies, we have also used it to make guacamole, salsa, and even soup. It also does a great job at making homemade nut butters and nut milks. It is very versatile for the low price tag. Clean up is as easy as any blender. As long as you clean it right after you use it, it is simple. I even put the pitcher part in the dishwasher and it has worked great. I would definitely recommend this blender to anyone who is looking for a less expensive option that gets the job done. The ninja appears to be built well and built to last, so I can see us using it for a long time!

Don't buy, loud, poor blending

Bought this so could blend vegies into a juice as shown in advertisements but found it to be very loud and the method for running it is annoying. You have to push down and turn to get it to blend and the loudness scares you so much you hurry and quit. Would rather have a push button type of blender-much easier to use. Tried to blend some vegies with water to get a juice consistency and be able to drink all of it and not throw any away. It turned out to have quite a thick, ground up consistency that floated on top, did not blend into the liquid completely or make a nice, easy to drink juice or smoothy. No doubt, I may not be using it correctly, but if it is that difficult to use, it is not what I had in mind. I could have just used my old blender-smoothie maker set by Cooks that works the same way and grinds stuff up to the same consistency. I wanted something to replace my Breville juicer that is big, awkward and a mess to clean. I knew it would be thicker like a smoothie but expected something much smoother than this. I ran it plenty long enough and if have to go much longer, then it is not the same as the commercials show and it is destroying more enzymes, plus, the noise is prohibitive. Can't stand it. Wish I had tried the Nutri-pro by Bullet instead. A friend says they do work well..

I LOVE NUTRI NINJA PRO BLENDER

from CV

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

This is the best kind of all over the market certainly provides quality enviable, ensuring more than the purchase of an investment for life and art really more, made of extremely durable materials and much better after using it, you will be amazed to you by the ease with which you can wash it. With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, and experience, and do what I've always wanted to do in your kitchen.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love this blender

from Allentown, Pennsylvania

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Fast results
  • Powerful
  • Single servings
  • Stable

• Single servings

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

So powerful, quick and easy. Super easy clean up.
    I love love love it!

Very efficient

from Rosemount, MN

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Fast and efficient

My new best friend

from Springfield Il

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I had seen these on tv. decided to get one, I have been usingh it 5 weeks now for everything I can think of, so easy, I make homemade mixes, drinks, even gravies, there is no limit . if you think of it you can achieve it with Ninja

Perfect for daily use!

from NC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Powerful
        • Stable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I started looking for a blender that I was able to use daily, but would meet my needs while traveling. This blender works perfect! It's easy to use and efficient. If you're looking for a blender that works well and easy to travel with, get this one!

Pretty good Blender, decent for one or two people

from Salem NJ

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
          • Precise Control

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

This blender is definitely a pretty solid blender compared to some of the other ones out there. My wife and I used to have a competitors blender before, and we found that the cup that holds the contents was definitely more for one person than for two. By switching to the nutri ninja, we are definitely able to make smoothies that are more suitable for two people. However, compared to some of the other single serve blenders out there, I'm not as huge of a fan of the cup if you want to drink straight from it. It just seems that the lid kind to screws on awkwardly, and the opening from where you can drink is just kind of weird to me. It definitely does a great job blending though, and does it super quickly at that. I would definitely buy this product again, just might look for it more on sale next time.

Works great but LOUD

from Reading PA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I love using it to make smoothies. The only con is that it's too loud to use early in the morning.

We use this blender daily!

from California

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Easy to use
              • Fast, Quick
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

Cons

• Loud

• Juices
              • Smoothies

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

The Nutri Ninja Pro Blender is definitely an upgrade from our Magic Bullet. We use our blenders a couple times a day so it's nice to have one that is more powerful, upgraded and fits our lifestyle. This blender is strong, very easy to use and fits a lot more in the cups. This blender is very easy to use, self explanatory, blends very quickly and most importantly easy to wash. The only downside is this blender is very loud but we do not have any little ones in the house so it doesn't bother us! Works great for our smoothies and protein shakes! I would highly recommend this blender.

Love this!

from Provo, UT

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

The Nutri Ninja has made my mornings so much easier! I used to make a smoothie every morning in my blender and it was always to difficult to clean. It made making the smoothie dreadful. With the Ninja, it cleans well and there is less to clean up. It is powerful and chops the nice just as well as my expensive blender. So the sake of cleanup, I always choose the Ninja for my smoothies.

Love this!

from Ann Arbor MI

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Powerful
                • Precise Control
                • Stable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

This is one of my favorite gifts I've ever gotten. I previously had a large blender, which is good when I have company over but when I want a smoothie in the morning, it became a hassle to clean the whole blender just for the one drink. This NutriBlender solves that! It's just as powerful as my large blender and it has individual serving glasses! I love this, I use it every morning for smoothies. It looks very neat on my kitchen counter and it has held up extremely well since I've gotten it (about 4 months). Granted I did not pay for it, but I believe it is well worth it's price. I've used the individual blenders in the past that you can get for less than $20 and I regret not buying this for myself earlier. Easy to clean, easy to use, and blends everything very well. Highly recommend to anybody who uses a blender even once a week!