4.8
Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL450
Nutri Ninja Pro Blender

Summary

Unlock the natural benefits of fruits and veggies with the Nutri Ninja Pro Blender. In seconds, the powerful PRO extractor blades breaks down fruits, greens, seeds and ice with even and consistent chopping and leaving nothing unprocessed, ensuring a smooth, delicious drink every time. Enjoy a nutritional powerhouse beverage made with this pro blender. The NutriNinja comes with 18oz. and 24oz. cups.

Nutri Ninja Pro Blender

4.8

Pros

• Good power output (43)
  • Easy to clean (38)
  • Stable (34)
  • Precise control (26)
  • Good pitcher (22)

Cons

• Poor pitcher (5)
  • Loud (4)

• Drinks (44)
  • Crushing ice (35)
  • Small kitchen (28)
  • Cooking (23)
  • Large kitchen (16)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (35), Avid cook (8)
    • I received a sample (9), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Excellent blender for the casual cook.

The Nutri Ninja Pro Blender is the perfect blender for the person who loves smoothies. If you like to make smoothies but don't have a lot of kitchen space, this is the product for you. It is smaller than your average blender, but works just as good. After about a year of use, I am still very pleased with this product.

Positive Qualities

When looking for a blender, I was looking for something that was durable, effective and small. I wanted a blender that would last a long time. Many of you have probably run into the same problem of blenders burning out after a year, which is why I looked for a product that would last. Next, I wanted a blender that would crush up ice and frozen fruit until they are smooth. So many time I have made smoothies and ended up having full chunks of fruit. Lastly, something I had to consider was the size of my kitchen. I didn't have a lot of room to store a big blender, so I wanted something a little smaller. The Nutri Ninja Pro Blender has fulfilled all of these things for me.

There are many great things about this blender that you could take into consideration when thinking about purchasing. Another great thing about this product is how it is easy to use. You don't have to be a top chef to understand how to use this blender. Though it is easy to use, it also has different settings. This blender can cater to all your blending and processing needs.

Potential Problems

To keep your ninja in top working condition I have found that you must not overfill and that cleaning is very important. If you over fill you ninja there is a chance that the blender could start to wear and crack. Cleaning the product is also very important. Since smoothies have little seeds, it is important to get all of those out of the blender before storing it. If you clean the product well and use it under the guidelines suggested, there should be minimal issues with this blender.

In conclusion, the Nutri Ninja Pro Blender is durable, effective, small, and easy to

Don't buy, loud, poor blending

Bought this so could blend vegies into a juice as shown in advertisements but found it to be very loud and the method for running it is annoying. You have to push down and turn to get it to blend and the loudness scares you so much you hurry and quit. Would rather have a push button type of blender-much easier to use. Tried to blend some vegies with water to get a juice consistency and be able to drink all of it and not throw any away. It turned out to have quite a thick, ground up consistency that floated on top, did not blend into the liquid completely or make a nice, easy to drink juice or smoothy. No doubt, I may not be using it correctly, but if it is that difficult to use, it is not what I had in mind. I could have just used my old blender-smoothie maker set by Cooks that works the same way and grinds stuff up to the same consistency. I wanted something to replace my Breville juicer that is big, awkward and a mess to clean. I knew it would be thicker like a smoothie but expected something much smoother than this. I ran it plenty long enough and if have to go much longer, then it is not the same as the commercials show and it is destroying more enzymes, plus, the noise is prohibitive. Can't stand it. Wish I had tried the Nutri-pro by Bullet instead. A friend says they do work well..

Best blender that I have owned!

from Baton Rouge, LA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Stable

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I love using my Ninja blender to prep amazing smoothies every morning. I use the auto setting to ensure a smooth smoothie with only one minute of blending. The blender is loud, but it only takes 1 minutes to crush ice and frozen fruit. I have also used the pitcher to blend a puree based soup and it works well. The blender sticks to the counter so I am never worried about it moving around. All parts are easily cleaned too!

Definitely worth the price!

from Raleigh,NC

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Stable

Cons

• Poor Pitcher

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

This blender does everything! Shakes to smoothies. Chops ice in seconds. You can even use it to mix ingredients for baking. Although this blender is extremely loud to operate its easy to clean. If you using it to make smoothies or shakes just twist off mixing cap and twist on drinking cap. The pitcher comes in a few sizes depending what your making its great'

My most used kitchen appliance

from Ludowici ga

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I use this ALL THE TIME. I was looking for something to make smoothies in. I chose this one because I was worried the cheaper ones wouldnt crush ice as well, and boy am I glad I chose this one. It will crush ice into snow. I turn so many drinks into slushees for my kids. I make homemade salsa better than my favorite restaurant! I have gotten my money's worth out of this thing. I would buy it over and over! I can't live without it!

Good product, could be much quieter.

from San Bernardino, Ca

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

This smoothie blender was given to me as a gift for Christmas, mainly for smoothies because the gift giver knew I love me a good smoothie.
    First off, it's a Ninja brand blender, so you know you are working with a quality product.
    To be honest, I didn't read any type of instructions. I knew to wash my materials before I used them.. don't overfill the cup blah blah.
    Everything was very easy to put together.. throw in your ingredients, twist on the cap and blend.. thats it!!
    The only downside to the blender was its a bit noisy for being such a small blender.
    Given the crushing ice and everything else didn't help the noise level any.. but the machine itself could have been a bit more quiet.
    Beautifully blended my smoothies up.. and I even made a few late night margaritas as well!
    I would recommend the product, even better if you find it on sale!

Buy This Now! You won't regret it!

from Elkins,WV

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Powerful

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

The has been my best blender purchase yet! There has been nothing I have thrown in this that the Ninja couldn't handle. My smoothies and protein drinks even taste better. Bonus that my 4 year old loves to run this and he is drinking smoothies with me now. The to go lids are so handy. A definite Win Win Win!

I got it for christmas

from Louisiana

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • lightweight
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

• baking
        • smothies

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

Im a college student and i got one os these for christmas. Everyone in my dorm loves it, we all use it to all likes of thisngs like smothies, protein shakes, chrushed ice, or snowball ice

I would recommend this products to my friends and family

from San Jose,CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control

Cons

• Unstable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

It works so fast. Quickly is blends everything

Ninja Blender

from North Carolina

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Powerful

Cons

• Unstable

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

I use this blender to make smoothies, milk shakes. I love that it blends very well. Although it's very loud and after a while once you start blending, the blender starts moving while it's blending. Make sure to put enough liquid to cover the food or ingredients that your blending because if you don't it will not blend leaving you with a mess.

I would highly recommend

from Pooler, GA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful

Comments about Nutri Ninja Pro Blender:

Great for making smoothies, and puréeing. Easy clean up. I would highly recommend this product.

This is very good and can blend almost anything

from London

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to carry
          • Easy To Clean
          • Fits in the Fridge
          • Powerful
          • Stable

• Fruits Smoothies