Other Dog Healths:
Nutramax Labs
Models:
015NM01-150, 015NM-LG150
Nutramax Labs Dasuquin for Large Dogs 60 lbs and Over (150 ct.)

Nutramax Labs Dasuquin for Large Dogs 60 lbs and Over (150 ct.)

expensive, but worth it for your dog's health!

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Nutramax Labs Dasuquin for Large Dogs 60 lbs and Over (150 ct.):

Dasuquin is made by Nutramax, who also makes Cosequin. This is an amazing glucosamine supplement for dogs. Nutramax is one of the few companies who do research in house and then provide the public with their research. Since glucosamine supplements aren't regulated by the FDA, many glucosamine products on the market aren't truely glucosamine. Dasuquin is good for dogs with arthritis, or joint pains. It is also good to use as a preventative for aging dogs, or working dogs. The only downside is it is expensive.

Dasuquin has really helped my large dog

from Nampa, ID

Comments about Nutramax Labs Dasuquin for Large Dogs 60 lbs and Over (150 ct.):

In the world of supplements, it's hard to know what works and what doesn't. Well, I'm here to say that Dasuquin is the Cosamin DX of the dog world. I take Cosamin for my arthritic knee pain, and it help a lot. My dog, who is 10 years old, was starting to have more and more trouble doing things like climbing up and down stairs or getting on and off the couch. I thought about giving him Cosamin, as some people have reported success with it with their dogs, but the idea of forcing pills down his throat every day was not at all attractive. When I asked, the vet, he suggested Dasuquin so I got some (VERY expensive at the vet's office, by the way) and gave it a try. It took a few weeks to take effect, but now my dog is doing much better. He was originally on two tablets a day, but now I am only giving him one and can't tell a difference. Best of all, he LIKES taking them. He thinks they're his daily treats... which is just fine with me.