Other Dog Foods:

Nutra Nuggets Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food

Great for all stages.

from Pahrump, Nevada

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
  • Easy To Digest
  • Good for all stages.
  • Good Value
  • Improves Coat
  • Nutritional
  • Tasty

Cons

• Active Dogs
    • Larger Dogs
    • Older Dogs
    • Puppies
    • Smaller Dogs

Comments about Nutra Nuggets Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

I have used this product from the time it came out in early 90,s. It was for all stages and sizes of dog. I took the samples home thinking, OK I'll use as a training treat. The dogs loved it so much that I switched them to it. I even took it down to Mexico and helped save some puppies because it was easy to grind up and mix with baby food and easy to digest. My dogs who were switched lived till 17 and the pups who ate this their entire lives and lived to 14 and 15 years old. I highly recommend it.

A general option if your dogs suffer from allergies

Comments about Nutra Nuggets Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

Our Chocolate Labrador had horrendous skin allergies to life it seemed. She was constantly scratching herself and rubbing her skin raw. Our chocolate lab also had issues with doggie acne and with bladder infections. We put her on this diet to see if we could do without the more expensive Hills Science Diet. She ate the food without any issues as far as her wanting to eat it. But this dog also ate bread machine yeast so I do not consider a great indicator on if this food is for dogs who are picky eaters. Within a few weeks the condition of our chocolate lab's coat and skin improved, but her allergies were to severe for this dog food to combat and we upgraded her to the Hill's Science Diet. Our other dog (a yellow Lab) continued on this food until she left us for rainbow ridge. The yellow lab enjoyed this food, but again she isn't a great indicator of taste as she also ate bird seed.

Quality of Ingredients
    Lamb and rice, rice being the only common grain my choco-dog was not allergic too.

Flavor Selection