Other Condiments:

Nutella - Chocolate Hazelnut Spread

So Good

from TN

Comments about Nutella - Chocolate Hazelnut Spread:

Nutella taste great with just about everything, you can slather this spread on your toast, add it to fruit, even mix it with yogurt. I have started putting Nutella into a energy bar recipe I make because hazelnut is a very good source of protein and other energizing nutrients.

awesome taste! love the flavor!

from Henderson, NV

Comments about Nutella - Chocolate Hazelnut Spread:

Nutella is great tasting and easy. Kids love it and it has made getting them to eat easier. I love putting a little in my Greek yogurt with a few strawberries. Love it in crepes to! My daughter has used it in cream cheese to put on her bagels and we have been thinking of new ways and recipes to try. I think it would be great in cookies or brownies myself.

Amazing

from New York, NY

Comments about Nutella - Chocolate Hazelnut Spread:

So delicious and nutty. Very creamy and not overwhelmingly sweet or chocolatey. Goes great with many foods- I like to put it on fresh fruit, crackers, croissants, and toast/melba toasts. Or just eat a spoonfuls of it straight out of the jar. I also like to use it instead of chocolate frosting on brownies, cakes, deserts, and instead of chocolate sauce in brownie sundaes.

The original Nutella tastes much better than other knockoff brands that are often cheaper. The original taste is worth the extra price though. The only spread similar to Nutella that is as tasty/tastier is a Spanish brand call Nocilla, only available in Spain. There it outsells Nutella.

The only con is that you can't stop eating it.

Nutella is a favorite treat in my house

from Pittsfield, IL

Comments about Nutella - Chocolate Hazelnut Spread:

My college aged daughter introduced me to Nutella. It was LOVE at first spoonfull and I now consider it a staple in our home. We have found it to be a great snack, great treat, great dessert, great breakfast. . .well, just great in general. I love it with a banana. Pretzels dipped in it is really good, too. Its also great on bread. The cons would be the price and the fact that I've never seen a coupon for Nutella nor have I ever seen it on sale. I am pretty budget conscience so though I really love it, I would love to see it on special occassionally so I don't have to cut it from my grocery list due to budget restraints. I am amazed at how many people have not even heard of Nutella. Hopefully, more people will learn of it and give it a try.

Nutella=Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, even Johnny love uhm!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Nutella - Chocolate Hazelnut Spread:

I am the kind of parent who's so picky, especially when it come to introducing new food to my family

however, my daughter love peanut butter and jelly, so I decided to let her try Nutella- chocolate Hazel Spread for a change and to my surprise she just love the taste, she said to me "mommy this spread reminds me of Grandmother

chocolate spread, she just love to eat it with toast bread, I tried it several time and I also enjoy the taste of the chocalate taste .... it a great product I would recommend it to other parents with picky eaters...

Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread is delicious.

from small town, OH

Comments about Nutella - Chocolate Hazelnut Spread:

My daughter turned me onto Nutella chocolate hazelnut  spread and I just love it.  My favorite way to use it is to dip pretzels into the Nutella.  What a fantastic treat.  Smooth, creamy and just the right balance of chocolate and hazelnut flavors.  Or try the Nutella spread on toasted slices of pound cake and topped with fresh berries and/or sliced bananas and topped with whipped cream.  Spread on toast for breakfast.  I have even been known to eat a spoonful.  I always have a jar of Nutella in my house.

Enjoy Nutella but not too much

from Glenn Dale, MD

Comments about Nutella - Chocolate Hazelnut Spread:

So the new commercials for Nutella are trying to convince us that it can be used to help your kids eat healthier.  Well, it really isn't a health food.  Two tablespoons have 200 calories,  11 grams of fat,(of which 3.5 grams is saturated thats 18% of the daily recommended amount) and 21 grams of sugar (which is roughly equivilent to 5 teaspoons).  In their TV ads the folks at Nutella say that  we should put it on foods that the kids won't eat like wholegrain toast.  Well my kids happen to like wholegrain toast and if you follow through on this line of thought you can justify eating anything so long as you put it on something that is healthy. Carrots wrapped in bacon and hot dogs wrapped in lettuce could be considered healthy snacks. Please we're just not that dumb these days.

That said, I love Nutella.  It tastes so good that I want to spread it on everything and pretend it's a health food.  But I don't.  Instead I use it as an every once in a while treat for me and my family.