Other Kitchen Cooktops:

Cons

Cooking made easy

from Sheffield Lake, Oh

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to Clean
  • Heats Up Quickly
  • Precise Controls

Cons

• Sauteing
    • Searing
    • Smaller Kitchens

Comments about NuWave PIC2 Induction Cooktop:

This is a everyday use! I myself and boyfriend each own one and we absolutely love it! It's small but can help anyone cook like a pro. It cooks at a precise temperature the entire time your cooking, no guessing if your cooking at the correct temperature anymore. It only heats the pan your cooking with and cleaning is effortless.

Nice little cooktop!

Comments about NuWave PIC2 Induction Cooktop:

Very versatile, you can take it with you to parties for that hot dish you made, you came use it as an extra cookbook in your kitchen if you making a big dinner or for parties. It's just an all around great addition to anyone's kitchen. You can also gift it to your kid going away to collage;)

Temperature Control
    Temperature control on this is phenomenal! It's so easy to adjust and set it's ridiculous.

Heat Distribution
    Very even heat distribution. It's very hard to burn things unless you forget about it. It doesn't have hot spots every part cooks at the same rate and the same temperature.

Great design, seems durable. Stands up to my hectic kitchen and travel too. It's very sturdy sits nice and flat spot your post and pans will too.

Again great design all around, love the only hot under the pan thing but cool to the touch right up to it, very nice! I also love how compact it is you can slip it into its case and store it into a small spot until your next use. Wonderful little cook top!!

Wipes clean pretty easy. Even burnt on spill overs come off without too much trouble.

• Heat Distribution:

This cooktop has changed my kitchen routine, for the better!

Comments about NuWave PIC2 Induction Cooktop:

I never thought that something so small would make such a huge improvement to my kitchen and cooking routine. The induction cooking is truly a wonder! I know it has something to to with magnetism but beyond that I am lost. What I do know is that it heats the pots and pans but not the surface of the burner, and with the digital control of the temperature of the heat it can cook almost anything perfectly.

Because I have an extremely small kitchen in my motor home the small size of this cook top and the minimal amount of heat that is put out makes preparing meals so much easier. I purchased both the grill and griddle to use with it and with them I can warm, saute, braise, fry, grill, and griddle! Vegetables, potatoes, chicken, beef, pork, and seafood...eggs, bacon, pancakes and sausage. The only thing it can't do is bake and roast.

Clean up is a snap since the cook top surface never gets hot. Spills need be just wiped off with a damp sponge. The griddle and gill can be wiped clean with paper towels.

I recommend this cook top for anyone who cooks!

Temperature Control
    The digital control allows the temperature to be adjusted and kept consistent.

Heat Distribution
    With the proper cookware (cast iron and most stainless steel cookware will work) the heat is distributed evenly over the entire surface. I think this is because it isn't the flame reaching and heating the bottom, it is the magnetic field that heats. I guess to better understand it Google will provide the detail. :) All I know is, it works and works well.

I haven't had my cook top for very long, 3 months now. So for me to rate the durability so soon is not fair. But I can say that it seems to be built well.

The small size yet big output is all the result of its design.

Because this cook top doesn't get hot, any spills can be wiped right off with a sponge when the cooking is done.

• Heat Distribution:

A welcome addition to my kitchen!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about NuWave PIC2 Induction Cooktop:

I bought the NuWave PIC2 Induction Cooktop for myself as a Christmas present. It really came in handy over the holidays as an extra cooking surface and when I discovered how well it worked I pull it out often. It isn't that big so it is easy to store under my island. The induction is so fast. My iron skillet is sizzling in less than a minute making sauteing of vegetables and browning of meats faster than ever before. Cleanup is a breeze too. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family and have done so.

Temperature Control
    The temperature is so easy to control and drops or increases the heat level in seconds.

Heat Distribution
    Way better than my gas stove. I think that is why it sautes and browns so quickly.

It seems durable although it hasn't really been tested in that regard.

Sharp design and not to big so it is easily stored.

Clean up is a breeze. Just wipe it off after it cools and it shines.