Other Dog Healths:
NuVet Labs
NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements

Summary

NuVet Labs manufactures and distributes NuVet Plus and NuJoint Plus natural supplements. These products are made from the finest human-grade ingredients and are manufactured in a FDA-registered laboratory in the U.S.A.

NuVet's team of pet industry scientists, veterinarians, and medical specialists created NuVet Plus to be a high-quality product that incorporates a precise formula of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, herbs, and antioxidants. These ingredients perform synergistically to strengthen your pet's immune system and improve their overall health.

NuVet has helped more than 400,000 pets since 1997. Read the NuVet Plus reviews and other NuVet Labs reviews to learn more about NuVet products.

NuVet LabsNuVet Plus - Canine Supplements

Pros

• Easy to use (11)
  • Effective (10)
  • Good value (7)
  • Gentle (6)

Cons

• Daily care (9)
  • Larger pets (5)
  • Older pets (5)
  • Smaller pets (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Long-time pet owner (11)

The Best Nutritional Supplement For Your Dog!

An associate of mine, that is a breeder of top obedience dogs, highly recommended giving my dogs NuVet Plus vitamins. I also bought a bottle for my mother to give to her 13 year old Dachshund. My 2 year old Chihuahua and my 1 year old Papillon have show improvement since I started giving them the vitamins. Now, I am assured that they are getting 100% complete nutrition between the Canidae and Natural Balance food that they eat and the vitamins. The vitamins have helped with skin allergy issues, shedding, and an improvement in their blood work. My mother's black and tan Dachshund, Annie, does not have dandruff for the first summer in 13 years. Every summer prior to her taking the vitamins, without fail, Annie would be covered in white dandruff. Our wonderful Veterinarian could not find any health problem that caused it. It looks like she basically had a nutritional deficiency that was causing her skin to get extra dry during the summer. The vitamins have improved her skin and coat and now we can't find a flake of dandruff on her! These vitamins are worth the money. The money you spend on the vitamins could help you save on vet bills for preventable issues down the road! Here is the **website**: http://www.nuvet.com/default.asp

Kick backs for sales on Nuvet

Your skepticism of Nuvet would be correct.  These people who see "miraculous" results make me VERY skeptical.  I have had two dogs on Nuvet for quite some time since they were puppies.  They have also been on a high end kibble of either "taste of the wild", or Royal Canin.  I don't see any difference what so ever when they have been on, or off the suppliment.  I do see a difference though....when they have salmon oil, or carrots in their diet....or not.

The breeder or Pet food supplier with the "order code" gets a kick back everytime a new bottle is ordered.  These suppliments are very expensive.  My breeder even recommends giving them two a day.....sure....run out faster....then order a new bottle.   This same breeder cuts off the UPC codes off the bags you buy from them....you know what's going on there....

Myself and other owners in the area have asked numerous vets, and other breeders and all of them think that its completely unnecessary to give them nuvet if they are on a good high end food.  Of COURSE the people who supply them believe in them.....they get money for selling and vouching for them.

Signed up for scheduled delivery

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Good Value

Cons

• Daily Care

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

My Sasha was diagnosed with a cancerous mass in her mouth a few days before Christmas and was given 3 to 6 months. The mass was removed but quickly came back and was growing rapidly. I found your product on line and decided what did I have to lose. After receiving your product and starting her on it right away, within 3 weeks, the mass was completely gone and she is looking and feeling so much better. Her vet could not believe it and told me to continue doing what I was doing because it was working. They saw no sign of the mass. I have been telling everyone about this product. It is truly a blessing.

This Product was an answer to prayer.

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

Our 12 year old Labrador Mac, had what we thought was a stroke, but it turned out to be Vestibular Disease. Our Vet gave him some antibiotics and something for the dizziness. But could not guarantee that the meds would work. I decided to do a Google search and NuVet Plus came up. The reviews looked encouraging so I gave it a try. It has been 2 weeks since he started the wafers and he is better than I ever thought he would be. On the onset he could hardly walk, we had to assist him in going outside (which is not easy because he weights 135lbs.) He was falling on the wood floors, going in circles, seemed as if he could not see or hear out of his left side and would run into objects in the house and outside. I feared the worst for him, but he is back to being himself and we are even able to go on walks again. I would highly recommend this product. It along with prayers has given our family back our buddy :)

Quality of Ingredients
    I liked the fact that it has all natural ingredients.

Side Effects
    No side effects that I can tell.

• Quality of Ingredients:
    • Side Effects:

Made a believer out of me!

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

My 12 y/o Coonhound mix, Lola is a completely different dog. After suffering from allergies and bening tumors, Lola has benefited greatly from using NuVet.Her tumors have shrunk, and some are not even noticeable,and her energy level is amazing!

Side Effects
    None noticeable

• Quality of Ingredients:

Nuvet review: Ah-mazing!

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

My puppy had severe allergies, and after reading all the other Nuvet reviews, decided to try it. We've had her on so many meds, something natural was really appealing for my sweet girl. 2 months on Nuvet plus and they are gone!!!! Thank you Nuvet!

Side Effects
    No side effects but the allergies actually dissapeearing!

• Quality of Ingredients:
    • Side Effects:

A lifesaver for my little Bichon

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

I rescued two little Bichon brothers from the Death Room at our "overkill" shelter here in Las Vegas. Kiko was fine but smaller Moki developed seizures. I was hysterical as none of my many other dogs ever had this affliction! I searched the Internet and read about NuVet Plus and how it helped with this affliction. I started Moki on 1 tablet/day. It's been 90 days from starting NuVet Plus, he has not had a seizure!!! When something works this well, I want EVERY dog lover to know about this fantastic supplement--IT WORKS!!!
    dBoschee, LV, NV

Quality of Ingredients
    Whatever antioxident mixture they use works!

Side Effects
    Have noticed no side effects

• Quality of Ingredients:
    • Side Effects:

Excellent overall health regimen WILL RECOMMEND!

from Las Vegas

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

We started using the Nuvet product about 90 day’s ago an immediately noticed an increase in my pug’s energy levels. He’s 14yrs old and I have to say he’s been more alert and surely has more energy. I’m not suggesting the vitamin is a miracle in a bottle but folks there’s no way around the fact that based purely on the ingredients it’s a vitamin used for OVERALL health and wellness just as a vitamin you would use for yourself. I wouldn’t be turned off by any of the posts on here from people that knock the product because personally I am a believer in the fact that competitors will sometimes make reviews to make a product look bad which drives the consumer to search around for another product. Again, we are using the product on our 3 dogs and I will continue to use it based purely on the ingredients. GREAT JOB NUVET, THANK YOU!

Wonderful Product

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

A friend introduced me to NutVet Plus. My little dog was pulling out the hair by the roots on both back legs. Within a few days after using the product she stopped doing it. Now about 3 months later the hair has all grown back nice & thick. So pleased with the product & plan to start my other dog on it also. Have this set upon auto shipment. So pleased with the product & plan to use it for the life for both my little dogs.

Quality of Ingredients
    pleased that they are human grade

Side Effects
    No side effects at all...unless it is that my dog no longer has naked hairless legs :)

• Side Effects:

Great product that really works........

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

I have an fifteen year old Shepard mix dog named Jack. Jack's health was deteriorating and began having seizures. I took him to the vet and he said at his age there was not much to do for him. The vet said Jack would progressively have more seizures closer together as time went on. I surfed the internet and found NuVet Labs and decided to try it. I purchased the NuVet Plus K-9 and gave Jack one tablet a day. He went from having a couple of seizures a week to maybe once a month. Seeing our dog bounce back to life gave us hope to have him around longer. I went back to the Vet to tell him what happened and he is going to recommend NuVet Plus K-9 to his customers. Thanks NuVet Labs. (Jack thanks you also)

Don't know

Side Effects
    None

• Quality of Ingredients:

Miracle Supplement

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

I give full credit to Nuvet labs for the amazing results we've seen in our English Mastiff. She blew out her knee and by using homeopathy healing methods, real food diet, house arrest and NuJoint DS our girl went from not being able to put weight on her leg to an astonishing healed knee. I definitely recommend this product for knee injuries, go this method instead of surgery. It WORKS, we will forever be grateful to Nuvet labs. We will continue to keep our girl on these products from now on. Every dog deserves Nuvet. Again, we can't thank you enough!

• Side Effects:

A wonderful product that helped my dog with scratching & biting.

Comments about NuVet Labs NuVet Plus - Canine Supplements:

My 3yr. old choc. lab was scratching and biting non stop, losing hair and had a rank smell. As instructed I gave him double dose for 3 weeks and by that time he was already doing much less scratching the hair was growing back now 3 months later his coat is beautiful and he's back to normal. I also give to my 12 yr. old just to keep him healthy.

Quality of Ingredients
    Everything I read seems all natural.

Side Effects
    Non that I know of or can tell.

• Quality of Ingredients: