Other Body Lotions:
NuSkin Epoch
NuSkin Epoch Firewalker Moisturizing Foot Cream

NuSkin Epoch Firewalker Moisturizing Foot Cream

Firewalker brings relief to tired, achy feet...

from Northern, FL

Comments about NuSkin Epoch Firewalker Moisturizing Foot Cream:

I really like this foot lotion. It won't replace my deep moisturizing winter foot remedies, but it is an all around great lotion for light moisturizing use. The fact that it cools while it softens is a big plus for someone like me who often has feet that give out long before the rest of my body does.

Absorption
Nu Skin's Epoch Firewalker Moisturizing Foot Cream is not greasy. It absorbs into the feet fast (although I still put a pair of lightweight socks over them after using the lotion) and leaves a cooling sensation that lasts a long time.

One of my daughter-in-laws gave me a tube of Nu Skin's Epoch Firewalker Moisturizing Foot Cream. The foot cream claims to contain ethnobotanicals found in tropical rainforests. These botanicals are said to have properties that soften and moisturize. One of these botanicals is the Hawaiian ti plant. Polynesian Firewalkers traditionally use Hawaiian ti plant extract (Cordyline terminalis) to absorb the heat of the fire and cool the feet. They say it helps but, I think I will take that one on faith.

Nu Skin's Epoch Firewalker Moisturizing Foot Cream also uses Babassu oil (Orbignya phalerata) in its formula. The Babasu oil is a moisturizer that when combined with the Hawaiian ti plant, makes the perfect foot lotion.

• Absorption: