Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

NuGlow Copper Peptide Serum with MD3 Copper & Antioxidants

One of the Lightest Anti-Aging Serums I've Ever Tried

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about NuGlow Copper Peptide Serum with MD3 Copper & Antioxidants:

I normally avoid anti-aging creams because they tend to be much too heavy for my skin and I don't have any wrinkles...*yet*.  However, I do want to keep my skin looking and feeling its best as long as I can, so I took a closer look at the sample I received in the mail.

I recommend giving NuGlow Copper Peptide Serum a try if the price is within your budget.  There seem to be a lot of positives to this lightweight, almost-liquid serum.

Absorption
This is honestly one of the lightest serums I've ever tried. NuGlow slips onto skin like a dream. In addition, it absorbs very quickly without leaving my skin uncomfortably wet or greasy feeling.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I didn't suffer from any breakouts or blemishes after using NuGlow.

NuGlow works on all skin types. It contains copper peptides (to help increase collagen and elastin), antioxidants (to fight skin damaging free radicals) and moisturizers (to hydrate and soften). As the day wore on, my skin did begin to feel a bit oily and sticky even though I hadn't used any additional moisturizers or sunscreen. Therefore, this is something I would probably only use at night. If you have normal-to-dry skin, it probably wouldn't be a problem to use both morning and night.

• Absorption: