Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths

Travel must

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths:

Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths are a convenient way to clean and maintain clear, fresh skin. I use these most often when I am traveling during the summer on our road trips. I love the fact that they travel easy. They are resealable too. They have a very pleasant smell that I really enjoy. The cloths look kind of similar to baby wipes and have a soft cotton feeling texture to them. They work wonderfully to clean away make up. They also work great on removing dirt and oil and preventing acne or general breakouts. They are very good about helping me to look my best when I am on the road and can not care for my skin as much as I normally do. Using them actually makes me feel like I am caring for my skin properly. They are also moderately priced, easy to obtain and can easily fit into small spaces - like an over packed duffle bag while still maintaining their moisture. They are a great little product that I have learned to enjoy very much.

• Ease of Application:

Noxzema cleansing cloths remove makeup

from Salem, NH

Comments about Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths:

I recently purchased these Noxzema Clean Moisture Make up Removal Cloths as an easy way to avoid having to carry facewash. The clothes stay moist even after the package is open because of the great resealing sticker on top. The clothes do a pretty good job of cleaning my face and removing make up but it does not rinse off that cleanly. After using it my face sometimes feels a bit oily which is problematic for someone who has sensitive skin more prone to breaking out. I think it is a great way to have an easily portable makeup removal. You still need to wash your face after removing the make up to fully clean the face but otherwise it is a good product. I recommend if you are looking for makeup removal cloths.

Good at removing make up.

• Ease of Application:

this is a easy way to refresh and clean face on the go

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths:

i have been using tese face wipes probably since they came out, i can't remember how long, but i found that this is the only product that will keep my skin from breaking out.  I have tried almost everything, and it works well with or without washing your face, so if you're on the go, it's very convient

Noxzema cloths really do the job

from Lehi, UT

Comments about Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths:

I bought these Noxzema wet cleansing cloths because I was going camping and knew I wouldn't be around water to wash my face.  I really liked how well these worked.  They weren't overpoweringly strong like Noxzema can kind of be sometimes.  They aren't dripping wet, but wet enough that I can clean my whole face and neck with it still being moist at the end.  I love the tingly clean feel I get from them afterwards.  A bunch of people at camp asked to use them because this product says on the package that they remove makeup also.  I was a little skeptical, but it removed huge amounts of makeup, some waterproof with just a bit of wiping.  That was extremely impressive.  I love that they come in a little package so they don't take up a lot of room if you are traveling.  They are great for at home use when I am in a hurry and don't want to get my hair or hands wet by washing my face.  I just quickly grab a wipe, clean my face and I'm done.  Easy, quick, and not expensive.

Cleanliness is next to godlness

from Big Arm, MT

Comments about Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths:

Yes I have used Noxema and it is really a wonderful product i do recommend trying it you will feel awake and refreshed like a new person. I love the way it made my face feel so clean and soft.I used for cleaning my face and it helped clear it up and also brought a shine to my skin it was so smooth and soft like a babys skin.I have used alot of different products in the past but this was one of my favorites.I washed with it instead of using any kinds of soaps. I really swear by Noxema cream or wipes.

I have rosacea and Noxzema wipes work for me (oddly enough)

from Holyoke, MA

Comments about Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths:

Noxzema wipes work well for me.  I have rosacea and I cant use most cleansers, even the prescription Clinique formula (you get this from your Doctor, usually a dermatologist, not from a store) causes me to break out and flare up. Typically I use metrogel when I get flare ups. For some reason Noxzema wipes do not cause me any problems with my skin. I know they have some ingredients that would seem to be contraindicated with rosacea but they just work. Don't get me wrong there is a tingly feeling because of the menthol but I get no adverse reaction, no flare ups, and no blemishes and I use them daily. I can't say that they would work for everyone with rosacea but for me they are perfect.

Fantastic first step in make-up removal!

from Bel Air, MD

Comments about Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths:

I love these.  I had ruined several wash cloths by just using regular noxema face wash when removing mascara.  By using the noxema wipes first, I'm able to remove all my make-up on a throw away cloth.  Everything wipes off quick and easily -mascar, eyeliner, powder, foundation, blush--whatever!  I then follow up with a second wash with the Noxema deep cleansing face wash, the anti-acne cleansing pads and the noxema astringent.  When I am done, my face is squeaky clean, my pores are breathing and it all feels cool.  Plus, my wash cloths look brand new.  :)

These babies have great texture and smoothes skin all at once.

from Carrollton, TX

Comments about Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths:

I didnt think these wipes would remove my make-up efficiently when I bought them, but they suprised me. Not only did they remove my powder, but my cream-based eye shadows, and mascara (even waterproof) were gone with just a swipe. Not only was I impressed to find how good they were at cleansing my face, I enjoyed the texture they gave my skin afterwards. Not to mention the great little packaging stand that it comes in! Convenient for desk/table top/vanity access!!!! Keep up the great Products Noxema : )

No better than any other...

from Halethorpe, MD

Comments about Noxzema Wet Cleansing Cloths:

I have tried a lot of products. One thing I do really like is the cleaniness my skin feels after using these. I like that Noxema feel. I get mostly blackheads, but not horribly so. I find that these wipes do not work for getting rid of them. I still have them. It didn't worsen them either.  These wipes didn't dry out my skin like these normally do. This product...well It wasn't for me...but maybe for you?