Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
Noxzema
Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser

Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser

Love that it fights acne with an antibacterial agent!

from West Virginia

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser:

This acne fighter isn't using benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, it actually uses something else entirely. It has triclosan or something similar in it to help fight bacteria on the face which are often the root cause of acne and the breakouts that are under the skin.

If you've ever had a breakout where the bumps have nothing in them but are red, swollen, and protruding on your skin, this product is for you! It kills the bacteria that get in and cause this problem. I noticed that my skin does not have nearly as many of these types of bumps.

Not suitable for me for everyday. It over dries after a few uses everyday so I would go every other day or alternate between morning one day and night the next to give time between.

I feel like it doesn't get dirt off as well as other cleansers or makeup off either. It does remove them but I work harder to get them off. The lather is pretty good but the wash is creamy so you don't get so much of a lather as a cream all over your face.

Does not help my T-zone blackheads and no exfoliation but great for treating acne and preventing new acne.

Great at acne fighting, prevention and treatment.

Not unpleasant but nothing great about the smell. suitable for me and my boyfriend.

• Ease of Application:

Trusted for almost 10 years now!

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser:

I have been using this product since I was in high school and it is the only cleaner I have had success with! I have even tried switching to different Noxzema products that have come out over the year and nothing compares. I will say that over the years Noxzema has changed the formula make up of this product as it does dry out my skin more now that it had in the past, but it is still the only facial product that leaves my face free of acne and pimples. I also enjoy that the wash does not have a strong scent to it, fragrances often cause my sensitive skin to break out and I have never Very affordable and still works more effectively than the pricier acne treatments. I have also found that not only does this product keep breakouts away it also clears them up very quickly if I have neglected to use the wash for a few days and notice a pimple flair up. Within a few days my skin is always back to normal and cleared up.

• Ease of Application:

Love it!

from Campbell, OH

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser:

I have acne, and I have to from time to time, switch what facial cleansers I use. Once it finally came time for me to switch again, I fell in love with noxzema. Because I have tried so many cleansers, I know that this is one of the few products that goves me a freash clean. It does not leave me feeling oily or over dried. It gives my skin the perfect balance. Noxzema is an anti-bacterial, oil free and it lathers to a really nice foam. It really does clean deep down to my pores.Once I begain using Noxzema Triple Clean two times a day, I did notice that light acne did start to go away. It went right to work on all the little pimples that are hard to get rid of. After using it for about 2 weeks, acne was drying out. I'll assume that it works so great for me is becasue Noxzema is anti-bacterial. Im not sure how that works, but how ever it works, I'll keep buying it. Over all I would recomend using this for anyone with oily skin and who is acne prone. Noxzema will help keep the pimples away!

I love this!

from Pompano Beach, FL

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser:

I love this product.  I use it every day to cleanse my face, morning and evening.  It does a great job cleaing off makeup and dirt and whatever the day deposts on my skin.  My skin comes out really clean and clear, and soft.  I really like how well it lathers up, lots of foam and bubbles.  It's great for makeup removal - I don't bother using special makeup remover products any more, which saves money - yay!

My dermatologist recently asked me what I use on my face because my skin is so good.  When I told her about Noxema, she asked me to write it down so she can try it and maybe recommend it to some other patients!  It used to come in a pump, which was nice except that you always ended up with some in the bottom of the bottle that would not come out.  I much prefer this squeeze bottle version - you don't waste any op the product.

I recently tried a store brand version - supposedly the same stuff for less - but it totally is NOT the same.  Go with the Noxema version!

Noxzema is the only product that works for my skin

from Sierra Vista, AZ

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser:

Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser is a great product to scrub out my end of day makeup. Most products don't fully clean off my makeup, but this product and other Noxzema products are the only thing that keeps my acme in control. It works a lot better than a product that was tailored to my skin. It keeps it under control and my face looking great.

its pretty good, not great but ok.

from Ravenna, KY

Comments about Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser:

I bought this stuff because the price was right and I needed a cleanser.  It smells slightly citrusy, but mostly like Noxema.  It does clean and refresh my face, with a slight tingly sensation....but its just a cleanser.  There are better ones out there for a few bucks more.