4.8
Noxzema
Noxzema Clean Blemish Control

Noxzema Clean Blemish Control

4.8

Get control of blemishes.

Comments about Noxzema Clean Blemish Control:

One of my top recommended brands.

I really love this brand. I had a really bad break out after using some crappy make up and used this wash for a week just once a day. After the week was gone so was my break out. This is a great every day use acne treatment. It may sting a little bit but after a while it actually starts to feel tingly and refreshing once the main junk is out of your face. I also noticed for my skin type which is a medium blend it helped fade my old acne scars. Not sure if this was just a side bonus for me or if this happens for everyone but either way I love it. I find it works best to use it once at night before bed and then in the morning I rinse my face with warm water and a wash cloth. Twice a day for me would be a little bit much but if you're a first time user I would start off with two times daily and gradually reduce to once daily after you see adequate results in your acne.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Noxzema Clean Blemish Control is good.

from Navarre, FL

Comments about Noxzema Clean Blemish Control:

Noxzema Clean Blemish Control is a new scrub I've been trying. And thus far I'm really liking it. It has more grit in it than other scrubs I do have. Also it leaves my skin tingling each time I use it. It is a very refreshing feeling and my skin feels invigorated.

Noxema Clean Blemish Control is oil-free, alcohol-free, and has 1.0% salicylic acid for the treatment of acne. The tube also states it's formulated for adult skin. I'm not sure if it's helping with my acne, or if my new regime of skin care products have all being helping. Even if that aspect of the scrub isn't working, the cleanse and tingle sensation of the scrub will keep me using it.

The smell doesn't bother me, but I can't pinpoint how to describe it. The consistency is perfect for rubbing all over your face. The product comes in a blue squeeze tube that's easy to open and close.

Overall, I enjoy the way this scrub makes my skin feels and would recommend it to try.

Best blemish control for adult skin

from Morristown, TN

Comments about Noxzema Clean Blemish Control:

I had never used a noxzema product before but I found this product on sale and thought it was worth a try. I run almost everyday and my face tends to have mini-breakouts from sweating. I had tried other products made specifically for acne or pimples, such as clean and clear and stride, but those products either did not work with my skin or they dried out my skin too much. Being 25, makes it difficult to find products that will not dry out my skin too much, or prevent wrinkles, while at the same time keeping any breakouts under control. I really love this because it says right on the bottle that it is formulated for adult skin. It makes my skin feel very clean and fresh, and I haven't had a single breakout since using it.

Noxzema Clean Blemish Control--Great scrub!

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Noxzema Clean Blemish Control:

I have been very happy with Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Scrub. It is powerful and has really helped clear up my skin. I noticed my skin looking clearer within a week of starting to use this scrub!!! I was amazed to see results so quickly. The scrub also comes off easy after application. After use, my skin is not red or irritated. It seems to be the perfect balance of being strong enough to clear up my skin but also gentle enough not to irritate it. I had been using Burts Bee Scrub before this one and the beads did not seem big enough and it felt greasy and hard to take off. My skin actually felt worse after using it. Thats why I was pleasantly suprised with the change in my skin after changing to Noxzema Clean Blemish Control!! Very good product--especially for the price. Definitely a product I will continue to use and one I would always recommend to family and friends that have acne problems or are looking for a new scrub!!!