3.7
Noxzema
Noxzema Bikini Shaver

Noxzema Bikini Shaver

3.7

Smooth bikini line without razor burn--or bite!

After growing tired of seeing razor bumps, I decided anything was worth a try. Anything but waxing that is, because  I am deathly afraid of it. (I bleed when getting my eyebrows waxed...imagine down there!) Once I gave these razors a try, I will never go back to the normal razors. These work great since they don't get clogged very often as others would, and don't leave any razor bumps because of the massive aloe strip placed above the blades. An added plus: they are cute and very compact. A+ Noxema!

no need for waxing

These are a nice razor. THe handle could stand to be full size but the head is just the right size. These razors did not knick or leave bumps. NIce close shave with no need for  waxing. I would deffinately buy these again. Once again Noxzema comes out with another great product.

Smooth bikini line without razor burn--or bite!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Noxzema Bikini Shaver:

very innovated and easy to use

from Pounding Mill, VA

Comments about Noxzema Bikini Shaver:

This product is one of the newest and greatest that I have come across in quite some time.  It is convenient and very easy use plus being so small it is the easiest way I have found to shave that very delicate bikini line. It is very inexpensive compared to waxing not to mention quite a bit more painless, in fact there is no pain at all. I would recommend this to all women concerned about their bikini areas

This is very convienant.

from Hebron, KY

Comments about Noxzema Bikini Shaver:

This razor is very convienant for small areasI recomend this for any woman.It gives you a nice and clean shave.It is small so if you have to pack it to go on a trip it will not take up much space.It comes in a 3 pack but you can use it a couple of times before having to throw it away.

Quick Fix

from San Leandro, CA

Comments about Noxzema Bikini Shaver:

I like the product however, I felt you have to use it too much I like the waxing results rather then the shave bumps and irritation.  I must say if you are in a hurry and don't have the time or the money to sit on a table and experience a pain you have never felt before it is a Quick fix.

Noxzema Bikini shaver is a smart buy.

from Hayward, CA

Comments about Noxzema Bikini Shaver:

These razors do a great job! While they only come in a pack of three, they are fairly inexpensive, so stocking up is relatively affordable. Shopping around for the best price, makes each unit a little less, but it is not needed as the price points are fairly close to eachother at all the major retailers. The size is perfect for smaller areas and does not create any razor bumps. They leave your skin feeling smooth and no irritation is created. The razor is especially sharp, so it is advised to be careful with more sensetive areas. With the small size, the handle is equally small. It would be nice if they extended it or made it easier to hold. I would highly recommend this, especially in time for bathing suit season.

Noxzema bikini razors are a great invention!

from Harrisburg, PA

Comments about Noxzema Bikini Shaver:

When I first discovered the Noxzema disposable bikini razors, I decided to give them a shot. I have never been particularly impressed with any razor for the bikini area, but these razors are different!

They work so differently from other razors. I think you are supposed to use shaving cream or gel, but I actually find that they work better without shaving cream. They also last for many uses, but they do rust somewhat easily if they are left in the shower for very long.

These razors also work to get rid of hair of any length in the bikini area, even if you haven't shaved in a very long time, or ever.

I also like the little caps that come with the razors, since they snap on really well and make them very portable. I have told lots of friends about this product and they have been pleased with the product as well!

I use other brands of razors for my legs and underarms, but I will always prefer these razors for the bikini area!

did not work

from York, SC

Comments about Noxzema Bikini Shaver:

First of all, a razor should never come with a plastic comfort strip and one small blade- its not going to work.  However, the idea of a small bikini razor was great, but the company needs to market a product that works.  Put a comfort strip on there that is actually comfortable and put 3 blades instead of one.  This would be an effiecient, easy to travel with razor that I would constantly buy

doesnt really work

from York, SC

Comments about Noxzema Bikini Shaver:

i recently underwent leg reconstruction and had leg hair that was hard to shave with a regular razor.  I bought these in hopes that I had found an answer, and sadly i had not.  These definately did not work and I would not buy them again.  They only have one blade and have a plastic cusion that doesnt really work.  They are practicle and easy to carry around, yet they do not work and are not worth the money.  Also, for the price, i could buy a pack of regular 3 blade razors that are dependable and work.  To improve the product, i would say put something other than plastic as a cusion, and add 2 more blades.  This would definately be something I would reoccuringly buy and use.  I love the idea of a small bikini razor and it is ideal perfect for vacation, yet the product demands improvement. I appluad the noxema company for inventing something that has both a somewhat low price and smart idea, but improve the product so that more people buy it!

Best for bikini shaving and more!

from Brownsburg, IN

Comments about Noxzema Bikini Shaver:

I had a friend tell me about the Noxzema Bikini Shavers. After hearing how pleased my friend was I went out to the store and purchased a pack. The Noxzema Bikini Shavers are disposable and come in a 5 pack. (Note- There is a product guarantee on packaging)

I used one that very night and was as pleased as I hoped to be. Love them! By far the best and safest bikini shaver around! It is smalled than regular size razors so it can hit areas that are smaller, curved and need a more gentle shave.

This product workes fabulously! If your a seasonal shaver you will love it and if your a year round shaver, like myself it is amazing! Definatly beats waxing and it's the closest and easiest shave in comparason to brazillian wax!

I was surprised by how well they worked

from Dyersburg, TN

Comments about Noxzema Bikini Shaver:

I really liked this product. It is hard to find a good bikini razorthat will not leave you with razor bumps or burn so I was plesantly surprised when these razors actually did a great job with no bumps or soreness. They are defiantly worth trying.