Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Scrubs
Noxzema
Noxzema Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub

Noxzema Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub

Overall a good cleanser but not effective on deep blackheads.

from West Virginia

Comments about Noxzema Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub:

Overall this product provides a good amount of scrub without being harsh and over peeling my skin cells. It gets in deep enough and does the trick as far as scrubbing out the pores on my cheeks, and even my chin and forehead but on my nose it doesn't do the trick. Nothing seems to get in deep and get those black heads out. Also, the center of my chin is a little difficult too and I notice there's still ample blackheads in that area.

It isn't harsh or unpleasant smelling, it's a little citrusy with some zing. I like the bottle because it turns upside down which is my favorite design. My guy will even use this scrub because it doesn't look or smell girly.

It gets an okay lather but it's more creamy than anything because of the scrubbing factor. I notice that it also strips my finger tips if I scrub several times a week so be cautious of that and consider adding this to your favorite face wash tool to avoid the peeling factor.

It seems to help my everyday acne and keep breakouts to a minimum. I even notice less stress acne breakout but nothing major in the way of blackheads. For a blackhead scrub, it isn't that effective.

Overall effective on acne but not on deep blackheads. Great exfoliate though. Even my grandma likes this.

Ease of Application
It's easy to apply but I use an acne tool to scrub with. It adds an extra step.

Convenience
It comes in a nice bottle and is very easy to use.

Side Effects
If you use a couple times per week, it exfoliates your finger tips. I don't really need finger tip exfoliation.

Immediacy
It exfoliates instantly. As soon as my face dries, I can tell a difference. No real impact on my blackheads though!

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Only one we agree on

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Noxzema Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub:

My wife and I generally try to meet in the middle and share shampoos and facewashes and all so we have to buy it less. and noxzema blackhead cleanser is just about the only face wash and cleanser for us both we can meet in the middle and agree upon. it doesnt smell to feminine and it cleans very well and removes dirt and oil and from what I have been told makeup removes easily as well. It is cheaper than most expesive brands and can sometimes be even more discounted at some stores when you buy more than one bottle at a time. I like that it is creamy and you can see where it is on your face to clean it off and i also like that you can easily fit it in to travel bags to be used at the gym and on trips and vacations instead or purchasinf travel sized items. NOxzema is a trusted brand and their blackhead cleanser works very well at preventing and treating blackheads, and also treating and helping to keep acne away.

Noxzema

from Enumclaw, WA

Comments about Noxzema Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub:

Used noxema since I was in my teens kept acne of my face worked great then and now. Im 56 years old now and get blacheads of and on I wash with NOXZEMA triple clean blackhead cleaner when they pop up look out blackheads Noxema will kill you for sure. Works great and helps me feel clean and fresh after I clean my face with it. That makes me happy and puts a smile on my face. Give it a try I bet you will like it. Merry Xmas

Noxzema products on acne

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Noxzema Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub:

Noxzema has been around for so many years.  I know longer than I have been alive and probably most of my parents lives also.  I remember when I just started to get acne,  people would sya use noxzema - and I did and guess what it never worked for me.  I got bad acne on my cheeks and I would use Moxzem and it never did anything for me at all.  So that is what I am reviewing -Noxzema on skin with acne problems.  All the Noxzema does is cool the skin and make it feel good for the time that you have it on your face, but as far as helping to clear your skin-NO.  The just came out with a Blackhead clearing cleanser ,which is for the after effects of acne.  After the damage has been done.  Well that is when the regular Noxzema in the blue jar started to work for me.  It kept my skin fresh and feeling good,  but to tell you the truth I never really saw any actual effects from Noxzema on the acne all it did was freshen or make my face feel fresh and confident.