2.9
Noxzema
Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver

Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver

2.9

Sharp razors for the beauty guru on a budget.

Think of all the money we have to spend weekly just on beauty products alone. When you factor in shaving cremes, lotions, toothpaste, and other items, sometimes you have to turn down your friends for dinner and go by a Happy Meal instead. Luckily, you can save a few bucks with the Noxzema Razors, products that might be able to save you from another supper of chicken nuggets and french fries!

Reasons why you're able to keep cash in your pocket thanks to these disposable angels? One is the price. They are signifigantly cheaper then Venus Razors (and work better by the way!) and other compeitors, but you dispite the price tag they aren't cheaply made! The grip part isn't fabulous, but it's certainly not low quality. You're able to hold them fairly comfortably. It's the razor blade itself that makes this product great! It's sharp enough to get all of your hair off. Say bye-bye to stubble and bumps! I never use anything but a Noxzema razor and my skin is always smooth! Venus razors are never sharp enough to get my hair off.

Another reason is that each razor lasts a week and you get at least six in a pack so you don't have to keep purchasing new ones (saving you money!). You can keep track of which razor you use during the week since they come in different colors!

Skip the kiddie menu and invest in some awesome razors. You won't be sorry.

Noxzema razors a not

I saw and bought the Noxzema razors that were supposed to be for sensitive skin. However upon using one, I came out of the tub with burning, itchy and...Read complete review

I saw and bought the Noxzema razors that were supposed to be for sensitive skin. However upon using one, I came out of the tub with burning, itchy and bumpy legs.

It felt as though I took a plan razor blad to my legs. I wouldn't use them again and in fact did not use the other four that were in the package.

I thought since Noxzema was a brand that you would use for your face to clear up acne or keep nurished I was quit disappointed.

will not ever buy another noxema razor

from West plains, MO USA

Pros

Cons

• dull as all get out
    • Not Close Enough
    • Razor Burn

Comments about Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver:

Its the worst razor I've ever used. I thought it would be a really good razor because I love all their other products. The razors I purchased were the spa shave 4 blade with Moroccan oil moisture strip.

Noxzema razors a not

from Douglasville, GA

Comments about Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver:

Like one-use razors? Buy this!

from Olympia, WA

Comments about Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver:

I like having a good razor...and I have been using my Venus for a while...but at the time I was low on funds and needed a razor quick! I saw these Noxzema razors at the store for dirt cheap and decided to give it a try.

The blades were so dull and did not work well whatsoever. I just threw the rest away. This was a huge waste of my money, it had trouble with even a bit of stubble.

It doesn't shave as well as other razors I have tried.

from Carlisle, PA

Comments about Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver:

When it comes to shaving my legs I want a decent razor without spending a fortune on it.  Recently, I teamed up a good sale with a good coupon and bought a pack of Noxema razors for the first time.  I am not impressed with them at all.  When buying a disposable razor the first thing I look for is a head that pivots so this razors passed my first demand in a razor.  Next, I prefer a moisturing strip but don't deem it necessary - this razor does have a moisturing strip so I was pleased.  Finally, I am a girl so I want something that appeals to my feminine side which this razor did too.  Since I am not buying dirt cheap razors and am looking for a little quality when I shave, Noxema has disappointed me.  The blades seem to clog after just one use.  Okay, I understand the razor is disposable but I would like to at least get 3 or 4 uses out of it!!!  Most others on the market are capable of doing this for me!  I don't think I'll be buying this brand again because it just doesn't seem to get the "job done" for me.

Works just fine

from Hewitt, TX

Comments about Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver:

There is certainly a lot of competition these days for razor purchases. It seems like every time you turn around, one of the big manufacturers is promoting some new razor that is supposed to be better than any other razor on the planet. Truth be told, most razors are pretty similar. Sure, some have features that are slightly better than others. But I have found that for the most part, they all pretty much work the same. That's the case with this Noxema razor. I liked it just fine, and I would certainly use it again. But I can't really say that is was far and away better than all of those other razors I have used throughout the years. The price seemed a little bit on the high side, but then again, that's also true of nearly all the razors I have bought through the years. So the bottom line, I guess, is buy this razor if you want. If you can get it on sale, don't hesitate. You will like how it works just fine.

Wonderful shave

from Salem, OR

Comments about Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver:

I have used a lot of different disposable razors over the years, but the best one I have found so far has been the Noxema razor.  I used less soap and had a smoother shave on my legs and underarms.  I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Unfortunate excuse for a razor.

from Elmira, NY

Comments about Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver:

I am currently a college student trying to live off of the money that I make from my part-time job on campus. As you can imagine, there are quite a few financial restraints. Since I have a rsetricted budget, I am constantly looking for where I can get the best deals and which brands have the lowest prices. I went out to the store looking to get a few bathroom essentials and realized that I needed razors. I went to peruse the selection and I was immediately drawn to the Noxema brand razors. It was a multi-pack, the razors came in fun, bright colors, and best of all, they were the cheapest. I took them home, satisifed with my frugal purchase. That night when I got a shower, I opened my new razors and tried shaving with one. I say "tried" because I may as well have been using the non-serrated side of a butter knife. I tried another one just in case, but the same thing happened. I was thoroughly disappointed with these razors, although, what could I really expect for as cheap as they were. Despite my desire to find the lowest price, I will not be purchasin Noxema razors again.

Sharp razors for the beauty guru on a budget.

from Sheboygan Falls, WI

Comments about Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver:

Skip the kiddie menu and invest in some awesome razors. You won't be sorry.

Noxzema Razors-Best disposable razor-cheap + effective!

from Elyria, OH

Comments about Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver:

**This is literally the best razor! I love my Venus, but this is the razor I buy most often!**

This is the best value out there. These are really cheap for like 4 or 5 razors in a pack and they last forever. They don't get dull for a while, they are comfortable to hold with their soft grips,  and are just as sharp as those other top brands.

Good for maybe 2 Shaves

from Ball Ground, GA

Comments about Noxzema 4-Blade Disposable Shaver:

Noxema's Razors for Women come in multi -Color's,you get 4 in a pack Orange,Turquoise,Purple and Green. The Handle is sturdy and fits nicely in your hand it also has ridges so, it is very safe and won't slip.I aso liked the fact that I did not get cut as is the case with many other razors.

Ok onto the uses, first round of shaving it works fine,just like any other razor.After using the razor the first time the blades seem to dull out and the shave minimizing compound moisture strip is almost gone,Further more the shave minimizer is not very accurate. After the first time, I had to reshave my legs two days later, the minimizer was no help at all in this regard.

I am sure this product would be nice to use if you just need a quick shave but if you intend to use it for a week or more at a time,you will have to use it at east twice.

The Nozema Brand Razor is a good product.