Other Women's Deodorants:
Nourish
Nourish Organic Deodorant - All Scents

Nourish Organic Deodorant - All Scents

I love that it's organic, but it doesn't work and it hurts!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Nourish Organic Deodorant - All Scents:

I try to use as many all natural beauty and personal products as possible, so I was really excited when I found an organic deodorant! I bought **Nourish Organic Deodorant** in a "Wild Berries" scent and was supremely disappointed in this product. The only positive things I can say about this deodorant is that it's organic, made with all natural ingredients, paraben-free, aluminum-free and not tested on animals. The functionality of this product and its application are horrible.

**Nourish Organic Deodorant** is a deodorant that comes in a solid. When I first applied it, it hurt like heck because there are bumps in the deodorant - either because it wasn't mixed properly to give it a smooth surface or because some of the ingredients have settled into hard bumps. Regardless, it's painful to apply this product. I thought after a period of time, the bumps would go away, kind of like they do with bumpy lip balm, but they never did.

Second reason why I don't like this product is because it doesn't work. I am not new to natural deodorants, so I'm aware of the trial and error process of finding one that works for your body, but this does absolutely nothing. In fact, I was wondering if my body was changing because of how bad I smelled. I did a side-by-side comparison with this deodorant on one armpit and another on my other armpit and the armpit with a different product smelled just fine, so I knew it wasn't me.

The *Wild Berries* scent is very mild and subtle. After about five minutes you can't even smell it anymore, so the scent is useless as well.

As much as I wanted to love **Nourish Organic Deodorant**, it is an epic failure. I can't recommend it and wouldn't buy another one.