3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart Rocks!!!

I never had thought about buying a popcorn maker until i saw this one about a year ago, It caught my eye at first glance. I love the smell and taste of the popcorn when it pops the popcorn comes out light fluffy and very tasty. its just like having the movie theater experience in your own home.

Its great for a lot of company when they come over you can make about 5- 10 cups at once its fun to use and easy to handle i love the old fashioned look brings back that 1930's feel.

I would reccomend this popcorn maker to everyone who enjoys kicking back and watching a movie while eating some popcorn with a vintage look and a retro feel. Its for everyone and anyone of all ages that can eat popcorn and want to have a good old time!

CUTE MACHINE - popcorn taste like air! like nothing

I pop my popcorn on an electric stove, in a pot with a little cooking oil. The popcorn is always so delicious. After popping the popcorn and filling the bowl, I shake just a little of Seasoning Salt in the bowl of popcorn and shake the bowl. Then when I’m ready to sit down and eat the popcorn, I add a little salt, shake the bowl – and ohhh! So delicious!!

**NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS CIRCUS CART POPCORN POPPER** was the 2nd AIR POPCORN POPPER which I purchased recently.

After reading instructions on how to operate the Air Popper, I prepared the popcorn in my new **RED NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS CIRCUS CART POPCORN POPPER**.

The*** popcorn is not crunchy*** and it is ***just absolutely tasteless!*** That is, the popcorn has No Taste and No Crunch.

This was a big disappointment – especially after really wanting to have the **cute RED NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS CIRCUS CART POPCORN POPPER** on my kitchen counter, as a color-pop decor and ready for convenient-use.

Popcorn also sat in the bin area of the machine - I had to turn the whole machine upside down to pour out the remaining popcorn. ***VERY CUTE MACHINE!!***

Amazing Popcorn Cart!

Comments about Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart:

My family often goes to the movie, at least 3 times each month, and each time we always buy popcorn, but then when we started to lose all our money on the popcorn and drinks, we had to stop buying popcorn. We looked around for an inexpensive popcorn machine, it took a while but we finally came across this one. We bought it and took it home, hoping it wasn't a bad buy. We fell in love with it because of the delicious popcorn, needless to say, we never bought popcorn from the movies again, so far. We may need to sometime in the future but for now we have our fabulous popcorn cart.

All this popcorn was delicious, but it was a bugger to clean.It took a good 30-40 minutes to clean it, but that was with just one person. I'm sure if 2-3 people were available to help clean it, it would be cleaned a lot quicker. It's also very hard to load into a car, due to the fact there have been times when I have decided I wanted to take it away on a road trip with me. It was good having popcorn, but very hard to load back into the car each time. You would need a large car in order to hold the popcorn cart. Loading it into a caravan is different though, it's definitely a lot easier.

Great addition to a family of 6

Comments about Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart:

We have had this for a year. I gave this an 8 for only one reason. Ill start with the bad. I found my popcorn and oil mix would stop turning mid popping. I found an easy fix I stand there with the plastic scoop it comes with and I push against the silver handle that is attatched to the kettle. The handle that you use to dump the kettle when its done popping. If you apply pressure while its popping it keeps turning. Oh and NEVER put anything on top of the machine while motor is going it will drag down the motor. You can test it and you can hear it for yourself. At first I would measure everything out but after awhile you will get the hang of it. We use our atleast twice a week. For the last year and still love it! Remember to always make sure your black cord is fully plugged into the kettle if not it will turn motor on but kettle wont heat. Ive done this before. I use walmart brand popcorn and canola oil it tastes great. Weve also use coconut oil. There is alittle tray right under where the popcorn rests its easy to pull out and dump your extra seeds. The kettle can be removed and washed. The legs are adjustable. There is alittle side table to rest your salt or small bowl its not very big.Another note keep your door partially open while its popping so steam cant exit so it doesnt make your popcorn taste stale. I close it about 5minutes after popping. This waa a great investment.

Other then having to apply pressure to the handle while its popping its a great machine

Settings/Features
Simple to use light switch to keep it warm and a switch for the motor. Also, a tray to catch your seed. I almost forgot there is a compartment to hold your supplies . I have a large stack of popcorn bags and my ful size oil bottle in there. Its pretty roomy.

The parts are easy to take out. Cleaning oil can be tricky. I dont clean mine everytime.

Simple once you get your measurements down and always use pressure against that handle so your popcorn keeps turning. Then dump once you hear the popping slow to nothing.

So far so good

• Settings/Features:

Takes you back to yesteryear!

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart:

A beautiful looking product ! Even though it is a little pricey, it is great to be able to taste popcorn the way it did when we were kids at the circus! My mother in-law is a popcorn fanatic. We were shopping at the mall short before Christmas and I saw her and her sister in-law ogling the Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned- Movie Time Popcorn Cart. I went back the following day and bought one for each of them. Now they fight over whose Popcorn Cart they are going to use when they get together for movie night every week. It is quite sturdy and it's held up very well for the past 9 1/2 months. It makes a lot of popcorn. it is easy to use and despite the way it looks, it's easy to clean . It fills the room with the nice, warm smell of freshly popped popcorn. It's expensive but I managed to buy the two of them when they were on sale for 15% off. It was more than worth the price to see the smiles on my in-laws' faces and the kids' faces. I plan on buying another one this Christmas for my son and his family.

Did not experience any burned kernels. Still works after using it at least once a week for the past 9 1/2 months.

Settings/Features
A delight from the past.

Cleans up easily.

Very simple to use.

It has held up since last Christmas, when it was purchased.

Popcorn popping fun!

from Stone Mountain, GA

Comments about Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart:

We purchased this pop corn popping Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Move Time Popcorn Cart for our office. First thing to note is that this gets VERY HOT so probably not a good idea to let children operate it (even if they ask nicely!!). You will need to purchase the correct popcorn for this machine - it's not the usual packets you buy in the grocery store. Making the popcorn is easy - put the kernels into the kettle once it's heated up and wait for the popping noises. The popcorn can be scooped out and put into a bowl or cup or bag if you have one. The scoop we have filters out the unpopped kernels and this is very handy. The popcorn that this machine makes is very fluffy and warm and is enjoyable for parties or watching movies. For clean up it's best to clean once the machine has cooled down but before you plan on making more. Clean up is easy - just use a cloth and it's as good as new.

Great for movie night!

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart:

We use this machine when we host movie nights at the local library. I operate this machine sometimes and it is really easy. All you have to do is pour in the oil (I usually use the butter flavored kind) and pour in the kernels. In a couple of minutes, you will have fresh, hot popcorn! Be sure to close the door or else the popcorn will fly everywhere. The best thing about the Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart is the novelty of it. There are a lot of older folks who come to movie night and they always have good things to say about this machine. They say that it reminds them of the old days and it makes them miss those days. I do think that it's quite hard to clean. You have to clean the cart itself and take out the metal pan and wash that too. It's a bit of a hassle, but we only use this machine once a month so it's not really a big deal. This nostalgic popcorn maker is great for when you want the fresh movie popcorn taste but don't want to pay the movie price for it!

Life Like Popcorn Machine

from Haledon, NJ

Comments about Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart:

I got this popcorn machine as a Christmas present and I love it. It is easy to use and clean up. It is just like the movie theater popcorn. Just add the popcorn seeds with some butter and oil in the kettle and pop away. The smell is great when popping. You can have your own movie nights at home for the quarter of the price of going to the movie theaters and are comfortable in your own home and you can also have refills for no charge. Would absoulutely recommend this popcorn machine. To clean you just wipe out with a wet wash cloth and you are done.

Decorative and Good Popcorn Maker

from Huntingtown, MD

Comments about Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart:

I saw this popcorn at many local fundraising events that I've been to, and everyone thinks they look cool, so I decided to buy one even though they are considerably more expensive than a basic popcorn popper. Therefore you are essentially paying for the decorative part. It looks cool, and is best for people who have a good place to put it where it would not stand out. Children really like it and have a lot of fun with it. Cleaning it is some work, but not too bad. The popcorn it makes tastes good, a lot of people with this popper buy the supplies in bulk like popcorn bags. My only problem is it still doesn't taste as good as movie theater popcorn!

• Settings/Features:

The best gift for my husband's man cave!

from Whiteland, IN

Comments about Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart:

I got this for my husband to put in his man cave. He loves popcorn. This makes excellent popcorn and it stays fresh for days.

We've used this 3 or 4 times in a row to make big batches of popcorn for cookouts and other get-togethers.

Settings/Features
There really aren't any settings. It holds a lot of popcorn and keeps it fresh for a few days.

It's best if you keep up on it and don't let the oil build up on the gears.

It's very easy to use. Just pour the oil in and put the popcorn in and let it go.

We've taken it to places in the back of the truck, so it's pretty sturdy.

Popcorn popper

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart:

Really like the overall look of this popper and makes really good popcorn

Makes good popcorn and cooks all kernels

Easy to use very simple

Easy to clean, no hard work there

Very simple quick and easy to use

Very durable, especially on its stand

• Settings/Features:

Great way to make healthy popcorn

Comments about Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Cart:

This popcorn maker is a great way to make healthy popcorn. Since it uses air, it does not require any oil or butter to pop the popcorn. Although this makes the popcorn not as flavorful as other popcorn popping methods, it is healthy and still does taste good. After you are done popping it, you can add butter, salt, or your popcorn topping of choice.
One of the negatives I have with this is that it is difficult to clean.

The popcorn maker does not come apart, so you can’t break it up and clean it. The best way is to take a wet cloth and wipe out the inside. I have been afraid to get the popper motor too wet.

One of the best parts of this machine is that kids love it. One it heats up, the popcorn just falls out and fills up your bowl! Very fun with kids!