Other Misc. Cleaning Products:
Cleaning Tools
Norwex

Norwex Enviro Cloth

My life changed the day I used an envirocloth

from Adams, TN

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Reduces Time Spent Cleaning
  • Saves Money
  • Self Cleaning
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Cleaning
    • Home

Comments about Norwex Enviro Cloth:

I use the envirocloth on nearly every surface of my home. It is designed to eliminate the use of harmful chemicals. You clean with just the cloth and water. It is embedded with self cleaning silver fibers so you can use the same cloth for over a week and it doesn't smell. My home has never beem cleaner and I spend less tume cleaning and save money.

Envirocloth is an Everything cloth!

from Winchester, VA

Comments about Norwex Enviro Cloth:

Great all-purpose cloth for cleaning with just water! Yes, I am a Norwex consultant, but only because I saw first-hand how effective these products are, especially this cloth. I had stains on my white Berber carpet from previous owners who ran a daycare -- pro carpet cleaners could not remove the stains, but I removed in two minutes with the Envirocloth and water! Cleans my house with no toxic chemicals (just water!) and cleans stains from clothing, etc. The microfiber is 1/200th the size of a human hair and picks up EVERYTHING from a surface, leaving it completely clean of any contaminants, even in the kitchen (I've tested with lab-quality protein swabs to be sure). Even my small children can help clean because we no longer have toxic cleaning products, and I don't have to worry about what chemicals the baby is picking up from the windows or floor. Love this product!

Comments about Norwex Enviro Cloth:

My wife and I started using the enviro cloth after being introduced to the Norwex line of products. We have been very pleased with the purchase. We use it to clean so many things that before we used a variety of products for. The best part is, we don't have to worry about using potentially harmful chemicals around the house. Only drawback is that the colors were limited and not very aesthetically pleasing.