Other Air Mattresses:

Northwest Territory Twin Flocked Airbed

Not So Good! :(

from San Leandro, CA

Comments about Northwest Territory Twin Flocked Airbed:

oh boy talking about this twin airbed when i bought it cause it was cheap where i was at so i totally took the risk and decided to buy one for my nephew and it ripped on me the first day i got it. not a good quality at all. was very dissapointed but it. i was thinking so much more but it was bad. so i wont be getting on of these no more. it's even comfortable to sleep on to. just that he quality of the airbed ruined the whole thing about it. So Now i need to watch next what i buy when it come's to anykind of sleeping bed/airbed cause for me i don't really know how to pick! well i won't recommended to anyone out there. but i mean you don't have to take my word on it. you can try it for yourself. maybe it was just more that what happend, well overall i give this a 2/5 the one point i give it cause i mean it's feel's so good sleeping on it! very bouncy and not stiff as i like it. just the ripped thing i didn't like that happend so quick.

The Northwest Territory Airbed is very comfortable

from Marmora, NJ

Comments about Northwest Territory Twin Flocked Airbed:

The Northwest Territory Twin Flocked air bed is a dream to sleep on.  I recently went camping and this air bed is extremely comfortable, it made my camping trip super.  Everynight I slept on the twin flocked air bed I woke up a new man, every morning I was so well rested I was up an running as soon as the sun was up.  I would definately recommend the Northwest Territory Twin Flocked Airbed to any one sleeping outside or traveling to see family on the holidays.  It was like sleeping on a bed full of clouds.

Northwest Territory Twin Flock Airbed is not great!

from Midland, PA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Northwest Territory Twin Flocked Airbed:

I guess the saying is right "you get what you pay for"!  I needed an airbed for my kids, for when we travel on vacation or to relatives houses.  I also thought it would be a good investment to have this extra airbed around when family members come to visit our house.  I bought the Northwest Territory Twin bed, mostly because I got a pretty good deal on it at a popular store.  I have to say that I was disappointed.  One of the biggest disappointments was that it didn't come with an air pump.  This I did not realize, but thanfully I had an air pump from a previous bed that worked.  After numerous hours of locating an air pump, and finally getting this baby pumped up, it was a lopsided mess.  My three little ones were testing it out and it was pretty flopsy.  In other words, the kids were rolling off the bed left an right.  For me, personally, when I laid down on it, it was extremely uncomfortable!