Other Treadmills:

NordicTrack Commercial 1500

Great treadmill for running

from Akron, OH

Comments about NordicTrack Commercial 1500:

This is a great treadmill for running, walking or jogging. I need a heavy duty treadmill. I weigh 220pounds and I run over three miles a day five times a week. It is not as good as t a commercial unit at a club for actual use. Don’t let the Commercial in the name throw you. This treadmill is solid It doesn’t feel like you are running on a cheap treadmill you immediately know it has a cushioned platform. The spring cushion used in the treadmill platform give so your knees and joints are not pounded. This is great for the arthritis in my knees. The problem I have with this treadmill is the spring cushions continually break. I have replaced them all but they were covered by the warranty. I bought the extended warranty and I would recommend that no matter what treadmill you that you should buy the extended warranty. It has saved me many times with the other treadmills I have owned. If you use your treadmills to hang your clothes on don’t worry about the extended warranty. I am disappointed because the pulse rate and calorie burn is not as accurate as it could be.

It does the job.

It has a cushioned platform.

You use it manually or enter a program.

I have had to replace some prats but they were minor parts.

Very heavy duty.