Other Treadmills:

NordicTrack Treadmill

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

The NordicTrack Treadmill is a great product for your workout.

from The Colony, TX

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

The NordicTrack is a wonderful treadmill to use for your daily exercise. It is very convenient for your entire family to use.

This treadmill is terrific. You just sent your timer and speed and begin walking or running which ever you prefer. Get your tennis shoes on and begin your training.

Comfort
The comfort of the walk is very good. It feels like you are walking on your yard. No knee pain on this exercise product. You will love it.

This treadmill is very easy to use. Just set your timer for the length of exercise you desire. It is so easy your teenagers can use it safely.

The durability of the product is terrific. It also comes with a great warranty. This treadmill will last your family for up to five to ten years.

The design of the treadmill is wonderful. It will definitely match any decor you may have in your home. When you have completed your excercise, you can store this product under your bed. No one will no the diffence and your room will look terrific.

Beast

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

This machine is quiet and very sturdy. I've had it since 2006. No problems. Love the fan and the programs installed. My wife and I use it on a weekly basis. Our guests also love this machine because of the ease in programing their own exercise schedule.

A workhorse. Used on a weekly basis between my wife and I - plus overnight guests since 2006

• Comfort:

Now I have no excuse not to exercise

from Beaumont, TX

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

I've had this treadmill for 5 years and use it on a daily basis and it still works great. It takes up a lot of space and does not move easily. It was expensive, about the cost of a gym membership. You can get good deals on Exercise equipment at the first of the year.

• Comfort:

Used this Nortic track treadmill in the gym-it's easy to use

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

This Nordic Track Treadmill is an easy to use treadmill. The settings are fairly simple and straight forward to understand how to get it to do the program you want.  I've only used this type of treadmill at the gym and for that it was sufficient.  I did find that there were a lot of times when there weren't enought treadmills to use because a few of them always had a "broken" sign on them.  Not sure what was wrong since I didn't own them, but it did seem to be a problem.  I'm assuming it is due to very heavy usage, but can't say for sure.  The only other thing that I noticed about myself after using this treadmill is that my knees would hurt if I ran on it.  The track of the treadmill isn't giving like a real running track would be.  I ended up just walking when I was able to get one of these teadmills because of that.  So it definately can be hard on the knees if you do long distance runs.

Great Machine

from York , PA

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

I purchased a Nordic track C2155 and just love it!  The belt is quiet and smooth, the fan works great, and it is easy to fold up.  I went with this one due to the pro motor.  I can't say as I use the IPod hook up, but it is nice to have one if you are a music listener.  This is a treadmill for the serious walker.  It is not small or light weight and takes up quite a bit of space.  We have 4 adults walking on it every day and it does a great job.

Amazing workout

from Montrose, MN

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

I Have used this treadmill and really like it. I am a daily walker, and run three to four times a week. I like to run on this treadmill because the track is a good sized one, versus some gyms and other treadmills have the skinny treads and that makes me feel like I have to hold on when I am trying to run incase i vear off and fly off the treadmill. So this allows more room to run which is nice.

Great for daily home use!

from Inlet, NY

Comments about NordicTrack Treadmill:

I have had this treadmill or almost a year and have logged many miles on it.  I have never had a problem with it.  It performs beautifully and consistently.  I love the built in programs, but I usually like to just do my own thing.  The transitions between elevations are smooth and gradual.  My only dislikes are the fan and the size of the overall unit.  I keep this in my living room and when I had family over for Thanksgiving, I needed to move it to another room.  I had to enlist the help of my father and my fiance to move it... there was no way I could move it on my own!  Also, when I am really working out hard, the fan doesn't push out enough air to help!  The fan is very noisy too.  Overall, a great treadmill for the money!