3.8

Summary

NordicTrack

T 6.5 S Treadmill

Your Favorite Features and Dependability

The T 6.5 S treadmill is loaded with features that both personalize and enhance your workout experience. It starts with a wider, longer belt and advanced cushioning. FlexSelect™ cushioning adjusts to give you the choice of full cushioning that softens the impact of every step, or a firm, stable surface that resembles running on the road.  Convenient SpaceSaver® design helps you stretch your space and simplify your cleaning, with a hydraulic shock that does the heavy lifting for you. Choose your inspiration with built-in options for workout entertainment. Choose a Google Maps workout from iFit and replicate any trail in the world. Plug your MP3 player into the console for motivational music from the sound system.

NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

The worst customer service.

from New York, NY

About Me Gym Rat

Pros

• Easy To Store
  • Great Controls
  • Sturdy Design

Cons

• Hard To Assemble
  • Noisy

• Heart Rate Training
  • Low Impact Exercise

Comments about NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill:

Was purchased 10/30/15. At first I was impressed by how relatively sturdy and quiet this foldable treadmill was. It was being used approximately 3-4 days/wk. (Jogging/walking). By mid November I noticed how unstable it started to feel. So I tighten up all bolts again. All was well up until the first week of December. I noticed the motor was getting louder. I just assumed it finally "broke in" and this is how it's supposed to sound. Then on December 23rd the motor started make a loud horrible rattling noise. Being that I purchased the extended warranty I decided to call the "24hr" customer service line. The announcement on the automated voice message said to call back during "business hours". This was 9pm. (It clearly states on the warranty agreement that this is a 24hr service number.)
So I called the next day while at work. Waited 20mins on hold and when I finally spoke to someone I was put back on hold and transferred over to the "actual" service department. I was on hold for another 5mins. When I finally spoke to someone I was informed that I should be in front of the treadmill while speaking with a service representative so I can "troubleshoot and possibly make some repairs before we send out a tech". Unacceptable but what choice did I have? I told the service rep that the earliest I can make it home would be 3:30pm. The service rep said it's ok because the service department will remain open up until 6pm. When I got home I immediately called only to hear an automated message saying that the serv dept closed early for the holidays. Unbelievable.

• Was this a gift?:

My Favorite Treadmill So Far!

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill:

If you're looking for just a basic treadmill for an affordable price this is great for beginners. I love my NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill and it has been a big aid in keeping my diabetes in check. I control my blood sugar with diet and exercise, but because of the weather I'm not able to always walk outdoors. This was a gift from my in-laws for my birthday last year and it has been a great aid for keeping my blood sugar in control. I fold this up when I'm not using it because my house doesn't have a lot of space. However, it only takes a few minutes to set this up and is worth it as it really saves much needed space.

Its performance is excellent. You can walk, jog or run. I usually like to walk because jogging can be stressful on your joints. However, since the treadmill is cushioned, the stress to your joints isn't that great like cement can be.

Comfort
It's very comfortable, as it has flexible cushioning to help with impact. It's probably the best treadmill I have ever owned.

I have owned this treadmill for a little less than a year, so I'm not sure just how durable it is. I use it just about every day during the winter and fall, and several times a week in the summer when it gets too hot outside. It's still going strong and hopefully will for years to come.

It has a nice basic design. It has a few different settings that will allow you to either walk, run, or jog. It also will inclines to give you a more strenuous workout. It can be hooked up to an iPod or MP3 player which in my opinion really helps get a person motivated!

• Comfort:

The company isn't very helpful

from Hamptonville, NC

Comments about NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill:

The treadmill is ok as in it serves its purpose however after about 6 months of purchasing it started making a loud noise when in use. I called the company and they literally wanted us to try fixing it ourself. I explained that its under warranty and we have no one here that is experienced in fixing treadmills and that we shouldn't have to that they should send someone to fix it. They continued on saying they want the customer to try fixing it first in case its a small issue and they don't need to send someone. After awhile I became quite mad and told THEY better send someone. Needless to say when they sent someone it was a bad motor that had to be ordered and the technician said they had a batch of bad motors. This was the poorest customer service I have ever experienced out of a company and honestly will probably never purchase another Nordic Track product for this reason.

great basic treadmill

Comments about NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill:

This was the first treadmill that I owned and it as great, I haven't since upgraded, and looking back it was a great first investment. If I went back to it from the one I own now I would probably be disappointed since I've been spoiled with a much higher quality one with way more features. If you have never owned a treadmill before and want to get started working out with one then this is a great one to choose.

It performed great! It had multiple speeds, and responds great. This treadmill performs exactly how a treadmill should and will assist you in getting a great work out.

Comfort
When I owned this machine I thought it was very comfortable and was quite happy with it. Now looking back on it if I have to go back I probably wouldn't be as happy.

Easiest treadmill in the world to use. Turn the machine on and get working out! You don't have to be a work out buff to figure out how to work this machine.

My particular machine lasted forever! It was years and years before it finally gave out. I take care of my stuff and didn't beat my treadmill up. I used it about 5-6 days a week for an hour a day.

The machine was designed to be a treadmill, and it is perfectly designed for that. It isn't stylish in any way.

Solid, dependable treadmill

from Greensburg, PA

Comments about NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill:

I purchased this treadmill in early 2013 to help me stay active during the winter months and inclement weather. I have used it roughly 4 times a week from October through May and probably twice a week in the summer months. This treadmill is a great choice for walking, jogging, running, and interval workouts. It is easy to use and has a number of settings and programs to allow the user to walk/run inclines as well as experience variable workouts through any number of program selections. This treadmill is solid enough to easily hold my Kindle without wobbling so that I can read during a workout (which really helps pass the time!). I have also stored this treadmill during a move and it folded up and unfolded with relative ease and no damage. It does have nice safety features as well, which frankly can be very useful when I am distracted by reading (clip with an automatic shut-off). Overall, this is a great choice for a treadmill; not especially exciting but it does the job and has held up very well to moderate use for the last two years.

Good Basic Treadmill

from Hillsborough, NJ

Comments about NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill:

Very good. Makes getting a work out in quick and easy

Works well, good treadmill for beginner.

Comfort
This is a good treadmill for beginner.

Very easy to use.

Nordic Track are generally very durable. This is a good treadmill for beginner.

Smaller than other Nordic Tracks - good for an apartment, small places