Other Treadmills:
NordicTrack Elite
NordicTrack Elite 7700 Treadmill

Summary

The Elite 7700 High Performance HDTV Pro Treadmill Gives a Robust Workout Experience

Catch the game or follow your favorite show while getting fit on the Nordictrack Elite 7700 HDTV High Performance Treadmill. With a powerful 4.0 continuous horsepower DurX™ Commercial Pro Motor – one of the biggest and best motors on any treadmill, this machine is designed to take your workout to a new level. Its 22 by 60-inch 2-ply commercial tread belt is specifically designed to reduce noise and friction for a quieter workout and longer lasting product.

Not one to let your spirits flag, this high performance HDTV pro treadmill has an integrated 15-inch HDTV that offers entertainment and motivation in high definition. Plus, a web enabled color touchscreen adds Internet capability to your training so you can stay connected while you tune out. The Elite 5700 treadmill is built with a 2.5-inch precision machined and balanced non-flex rear roller that's coated with a micro finish to reduce friction. The result is: less wear and tear, and a silent ride.

NordicTrack Elite 7700 Treadmill

favorite treadmill ever

Comments about NordicTrack Elite 7700 Treadmill:

I love this treadmill! This is treadmill I own now. I have owned it for a few months now and I am almost positive that I am in love with it! I have it set up in the corner of my house and I lose track of time while I watch the screen.

This treadmill works so well! I have fallen in love with this machine. It works so great and I haven't had any problems with it.

Comfort
This machine is so comfortable to use. I love how it's shaped and how comfortable it is to look at the screen while walking, it is at the perfect height and angle to be able to forget that you are walking and exercising and get lost in whatever you are looking at.

It is super easy to use! If you have ever been on a treadmill before then you will be able to figure out how to use this machine. There is a slight learning curve with the technology aspect of it, but if you are used to technology in general then you won't have any problems.

I haven't used the machine for very long, only a few months, but so far the machine has held up well and still looks great.

It could be more stylish, but frankly it's a treadmill, not a piece of furniture that is going to add design to my house. So while it could be more stylish, I don't really care that it isn't and wouldn't consider it a negative thing.

• Comfort:

Very good excersize , It is like walking outside.

Comments about NordicTrack Elite 7700 Treadmill:

Love to own one again. It helped me after I had surgery , knee replacement. It help get the soreness out and when I couldn't walk outside because it was raining I still got my exercise. I love the way you can slow the speed down and raise the tread to a walk up hill. It is really worth having.

Does a great job

Comfort
it is comfortable but needs a fan.

It was easy to use after I learned how to use it.

Needs to be lighter to store.

Excellant design.