Other Elliptical Machines:

NordicTrack CX 925 Elliptical Trainer

Not worth

from NA

Comments about NordicTrack CX 925 Elliptical Trainer:

I owned this NordicTrack CX 925 Elliptical Trainer few years back and had a very bad experience with it. I purchased it from the retailer and the sales associate explained me all the features of the product and gave me an assurance regarding the durability and the quality of the brand. I got a discount as well on the product but it was not worth it. The product features were good enough and the design and color of the product were quite attractive while the price was quite high but I was convinced that the product was durable.

The product worked fine for about 2 months of using it but then one day during my workout, I found the product making a lot of noise and as days passed by the noise started becoming louder. I felt first that I should ignore it as I was new to using the trainer but then I called up the customer support department to resolve the issue and they said it that the product needed to be replaced with a new one and then ultimately I decided to get a cash back instead of again going for a replaced product.

• Comfort: