Other Stationary Bikes:

NordicTrack C3si Recumbent Bike

Comfort while exercising!

from Burke, VA

Comments about NordicTrack C3si Recumbent Bike:

After much research, I decided on this recumbent bike.  My mom has a bad back and this makes it easier for her exercise without causing so much discomfort.  This bike works on many levels.  Mom can work out of lower resistance levels and I can use the more difficult ones.  It comes with an Ifit starter disc that walks you through several levels of exercise.  I also bought additional ones because the program worked so well.  I wish they had someone other than Gillian Michaels as the trainer because I find her very annoying, but I do get a great workout.  This has a place to plug in an ipod too.  I purchased the power cord (it's disappointing that you have buy it separately.  It really should come with it), because the batteries do not have a long life and that can get pricey.  I was changing them everyother week or so because as in the middle of a workout, the program would shut off and restart itself.  WIth the power cord, there are no problems like that.

This Nordic Track bike makes exercising fun!

from Grantville, GA

Comments about NordicTrack C3si Recumbent Bike:

We bought this Nordic Track C3si in hopes of getting some easy exercise. No exercise that works is easy, but this is definitely comfortable. The wide seat holds me and my husbands wide behinds, and the cushions make it easy to sit for a long period.  This stationary, recumbent bike has a quiet magnetic resistance. It also has a digital, backlit display for easy reading.There is a port and speakers for your MP3 player. It came with a demo IFit card that plugs into the console, where a trainer talks you through a preset workout. Other cards are available also.