Other Treadmills:
NordicTrack
NordicTrack C 700 Treadmill

Summary

The Automatic Adjusting NordicTrack Treadmill Makes Results Happen

The ultimate runner’s machine, the NordicTrack C700 auto adjustable treadmill features a longer and wider, 20-inch by 60-inch deck for more space to stretch your stride. Whether you walk, jog or run – this treadmill accommodates your style with speeds up to 12 miles per hour that can be changed at a button’s touch. Comfort and reliability combine as a 2.75 CHP motor powers your workout while FlexSelect™ Cushioning lets you adjust the deck to a hard or soft running surface.

The automatic adjusting NordicTrack treadmill equipped with iFit® technology, lets choose or create running routes anywhere in the world as it spontaneously adjusts its incline to match the terrain. Enjoy an interactive iFit training program to get more out of each workout and sign up for a wireless module to imitate real trials with Google Maps™, train with Jillian Michaels, and custom-tailor your workouts. Get onboard the C700 to reach your goals quicker.

NordicTrack C 700 Treadmill

Great treadmill

from Texas

Comments about NordicTrack C 700 Treadmill:

I was looking for a treadmill to put in my house on days that I couldn't get outside for a run. I found this NordicTrack c 700 treadmill on sale and had to buy it. The price was great for the quality I was getting. It's powerful and easy to run on with a really nice looking display. I don't really use the speakers since I use an mp3 player and headphones when I run. I like that when I'm not using it I can fold it in an upright position so it takes up less space. I would highly recommend this treadmill to anyone who is looking for a decent product at a reasonable price. I would suggest waiting until it goes on sale because full price is a little high.

Powerful and easy to run on.

Comfort
Feels very easy to run on

Easy to use and the display is very nice.

I haven't had it very long but thus far it has been great. I use it at least once or twice a week when I can't get outside to run.

I love the design and display of this treadmill. I also love that I can fold it in an upright position when I'm not using it, which helps save space.

• Comfort: