Other Treadmills:

NordicTrack A2350 Treadmill

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

good treadmill for infrequent use

Comments about NordicTrack A2350 Treadmill:

I try to go for walks and runs frequently, but in the winter months I can't run outside because of living in the northeast. I decided to get the NordicTrack A2350 Treadmill, and I'm happy with my purchase. One of my favorite things about this treadmill is that you can plug your ipod into the NordicTrack and listen to your music through speakers. This makes it a lot easier to listen to music without having to worry about headphone wires.

There are various different settings on the treadmill, so you can use a pre-programmed program, or you can just run or walk manually. There are handle bars that you can hold to see your heart rate, which is a nice part of the treadmill that not all of the less expensive brands have.

Although I like to use this treadmill during the winter, I think it might not last forever if I were to use it every day.

Although I like this treadmill, I have used treadmills in the past that are easier to operate and look a little more fancy.

Nice for basic workouts

Comments about NordicTrack A2350 Treadmill:

I bought the NordicTrack Treadmill when I wanted to lose a few pounds in the comfort of my own home. I always enjoyed walking and jogging at times and knew a treadmill would be enjoyable for me to use without the high cost of paying a gym membership. I live in a cold winter state and like I can workout no matter the weather.

The NordicTrack Treadmill performs well and has many different settings for desired workout strengths. For beginners, there are basic levels to start with. You can easily adjust the walking/running pace as well as the steepness of the belt for longer and harder workouts.

Comfort
For a more basic treadmill, it is easy to get accumulated to the belt and pace needed to keep your workout going. Make sure you always wear shoes while using the treadmill, bare feet is not recommended.

The treadmill is easy to use once you understand all the options. Once you have your desired workout settings to use, you can easily program the settings for future use and can program settings for additional people. I do think though, they have more options than an average user needs.

I have had this treadmill for many years now and it is still working well and have never had any mechanical issues.

The NordicTrack Treadmill doesn't have the sleekest design on the market but for me, as long as it is functional it doesn't matter much to me.

The treadmill that almost made me win the 'Lose to Win' Program

Comments about NordicTrack A2350 Treadmill:

At first, I was hesitant to use the machine but as my time is limited and I need to lose a lot of weight to be on top of the contest, I decided to use it for mostly 1 hour and a half. Within the three months time, I was placed second in the overall contest of our company.

It's performance is amazing. You set your goal and once you start the machine, it does wonders to my overall health.

Comfort
Security safe. The handrails is very easy to access in case you tip off.

Very easy, just follow the instructions clearly. You can easily decrease or increase your speed.

With a proper usage, the machine can definitely last for long years.

Ruggedly beautiful machine. It's not too feminine.

Great for indoor running

from Huntington, WV

Comments about NordicTrack A2350 Treadmill:

Before having kids I used to run outside everyday and competed in road races. However, after two boys my time is limited so I bought this treadmill. It has worked great for my needs. It is easy to program and has a lot of different levels and choices based on fitness level, incline, time etc. It's even easy enough that my oldest son likes to walk on it while watching tv.

Nordic Trac A2350 great and worth the money

from Jackson, MI

Comments about NordicTrack A2350 Treadmill:

This treadmill was a great choice! I love it. Great shock absorbtion. The only thing I do not like is the side rails. For some reason, I don't know if it is just the length of them, we run our hands into them when jogging. Other than that, I am happy with it. We have had it about two years now.

Solid and reliable

from Greenbelt, MD

Comments about NordicTrack A2350 Treadmill:

I enjoy the A2350.  We've had it for a year now and it's kept up pretty well (and gets a lot of use).  I used to run on it very frequently at high speeds before I got pregnant.  During and after pregnancy I mainly use it to speed walk.

It comes with a special magnetized key that turns the machine on.  Metal pieces on the grip bar detect your heart rate.  There is a plug in that allows you to listen to your MP3 device on speakers.

There is a window with five displays that can give you simultaneous feedback. There is also the option to adjust speed and incline with a system of 1-10.  I like that feature better than the scroll, which you can also use.

I have had no complaints in the year we've owned it.  I do very basic things on it so I can't say how it is as far as the various other functions it has to offer.  Based on how it's been in every other respect though I can only guess they are just as strong.  I would definitley suggest this to someone mainly interested in walking and moderate running.

One of the best treadmills I've ever used.

from Blanding, UT

Comments about NordicTrack A2350 Treadmill:

This was the first treadmill that I have ever owned and it has definitely met up to its expectations.  Very easy to set-up and get started.  It's nice because it has an ipod dock so you can listen to your music while you are exercising.  I bought this one because it was on sale and I'm glad we decided to go that route.  My husband and I both use it at least three times a week and we've really enjoyed how easy it is to use.  It doesn't take up a lot of room and it even folds up for easy storage.  We just keep it down in our bedroom but it's nice to know that if we need to put it away or store it, we can just fold it up and put it away.  The NordicTrack A2350 is one that I would definitely recommend to my friends and colleagues.  This is one treadmill that you will want to get if you want results.  Plus it is ifit capable which gives you even more workouts.