View more cell phones

Nokia - Cell Phone

Nokia - Cell Phone

3.4

Rugged and reliable

A great flip phone.  If you want something thats easy to use and has all the features that you need, choose the one.  Bluetooth, IR, Speakerphone, voice Dialing, camera, mp3 ringtones, calander, reminders, alarm clock.  Long battery life, I only have to charge my phone about once a week.  Great strong antena, I get signal places my friends do not. I have been using this phone for a year now. When my contract runs out I'll be looking for another one very similar to it.  I once dropped this through a banister 1 1/2 stories up a building and it hit the floor screen down. when i went back down to the ground level to retrieve it, waiting for the case to be everywhere on like when any other phone is dropped, but it was all in one piece and had no scratches! not only that, it was still on. every other phone i see my friends drop shatters in every piece and have to pick up the main part of the phone, back panel and battery. but not this one, its a rugged and reliable phone. and would recomend it for anyone from student to business man.

Its a love hate relationship.

I love the "extras" with this phone.  The radio, calender, notes, reminders, calculator get much use and is very easy to use.  However, this phone has poor reception and people I talk to on it often complain of poor connection.  You can fix that by using the headphones that come with it and then you will get a lot better reception because of the cord acting as an antenna.  But, that is not always convient to use.  Also, I liked this phone in the beginning because it had a rubberized coating on the outside of the phone, but 6 months later it started peeling away and now the phone looks like a half shedded animal.

its a great phone, easy to use, and user friendly

from Alhambra, CA

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

its a good phone, its a bit bulky. its a nokia so u can expect great reception. just "the average" phone.. gets a 3/5.. no expandable memory. another pro is that the battery lasts extremely long and it uses very little power. speakerphone is loud and all. it's not the worst phone, nor the best phone you can have, its a budget phone or a free phone you'd expect for a signup.

Simple but adequate

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

For what it is, I love this phone. It's relatively lightweight, easy to figure out, and holds a charge very well. It doesn't have a ton of memory, but the camera quality isn't superb, so you don't really need loads of space. The myfavs version works quite well, and I love that I can replace the noxious circle graphic with a picture of my choosing.

It's easy to use.....even this old lady can handle it!

from Lyman, WY

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

I really love this phone. It's easy to use and the buttons aren't all scrunched together. I even figured out how to text, so now I can stay in touch with my kids quickly (and they are soooo impressed) I've had Nokia phones before and they have held up really well, even though I'm a real klutz. Our family has three of this model. Even my untechnical husband loves his and that's saying something!

Its a love hate relationship.

from Midlothian, IL

Good user friendly phone

from Tompkinsville, KY

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

This is a good phone, not alot of gadgets, but very useful as phone. It does have camera and takes fair pictures. All in all its a decent phone, which came with the calling plan, and has given me good service. One thing i did not care for about the phone is the fact that the screen has been scratched from opening and closing the phone. Yhere needs to be some inprovement with this.

This Nokia is Great

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

I purchased this phone as unlocked to replace my broken phone. It works well and extremetly durable. I've accidentally drop this phone on hard surfaces a few times and it still survived. Very basic flip phone with basic features, good recepetion (but still depends on service). I have AT&T with this phone. Texting is normal, using the 10 numeric keypad to designate the alphabet. This phone lacks memory expansion so for those people who want to store a lot of data on their phone, this would not be a good choice. For basic usage for talking and texting, this phone is great. The camera is okay quality, the regular VGA resolution. The phone does have speaker phone for handsfree talking and the sound is loud enough without the extra distortion. I've been using this phone for over 2 years and still works like new.

nokia 6103 gabs not impressed

from Sylmar, CA

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

i got this phone as an upgrade its easy enough to use as long as you take the time to read a little bit about the phone it dosent have a memory card and after id had it for only acouple of months it suddenly stop orking the pound key kept getting stuck . it sucked and eventually i tore it apart  fixed it but for the most part it was done so i stomped it a few times and chucked into the recycle wrapper and sent it on its way

Great basic Phone

from Peyton, CO

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

I will admit before writing this review that myhusband and I are not really into all the techy stuff so when we looked for phones we really didn't care that much about data plans, music, or even text messaging.  This phone was basic, and therefore just what we needed.  When it was time to upgrade I had to talk my husband into getting a new phone and he complaimns about liking this one better.  I know it is durable because I am a mom and it got tossed around quite a bit when I was using it.  After I upgraded it became my sons to use as a play phone and he is sure rough and tough on it and it barely has got a scratch on it. I liked the ring tones on it and thought is gave quite a few choices, along with setting an individual ringtone for seperate people. That way I always knew when family was calling.  This phone was really easy to use and I recommend it for anyone who just wants a basic phone.  we were very happy with it overall.

nokia always is good

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

i can never give any nokia phone anything less than four stars! because for the price they are and the quality they are extremely good. they are always also very reliable and hard. this is a pretty good phone. i think it has a memory card so you can listen to music and it's also very loud. the only thing that i remember wrong with this phone is that the plastic kind of comes of easily. it's almost like it's painted on there and when something comes on it it just peels off. that is really the only thing i can think of. it has a small nokia charger, there are two for nokia. one is a little bigger and one much smaller. so that's another bonus to nokia is that if you switch phones with them most likely you will not need to buy a new charger. this is one of the first ones that came out with the different charger because they had the same big charger for a while. again, you can never go wrong with nokia!

Nokia 6103 great if you want a disposable phone; always breaking

from Cumberland, RI

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

The Nokia 6103 is great if you like a disposable phone. I had my first one for about 10 months and the outside screen started to blank in and out, then the inside screen started to do the same thing. I went to the store and they sent me a replacement. The replacement lost the antennae tip, the rubber skim coat on the device is wearing off, and the screens have started to blank again. Will never order this phone again. Also the volume on this phone diminishes after about 6 months. volume will be on high, but does not sound that way.