View more cell phones

N75
Nokia - Cell Phone

Nokia - Cell Phone

3.8

High tech gadget with low profile

I've been lived in China for 3 years, where cell phone is much more fancy than here in US. People switch phones like changing clothes, so did I, (even I am a guy). I've used 6 phones in last 3 years, and so far I like Nokia the best. It kind give me a solid feeling, (although both my previous Nokia broke down by water, I can't blame their quality)compare to other brands, which looks more fancy but fragile.

This new N75 I just got here in States, leave me the same first impression. Put it in hand the weight and grip reminds me the solid feeling at once. And if you look at the big keyboard, you will clearly know what I mean. I love sms, and this keyboard just gave me a lot confidence to smash on. In my opinion this probably the second best keyboard, next to iPhone, which has one big key. Yes I love the keys to be simple and big.

N75 looks pretty plain, low profile. However, just by runing the opening animation, I clearly feel this phone's processing power is on another level than the phones I used before, especially when I put it aside with the Moto K1 I got for my mom, it just runs much faster and smoother.

But Nokia had down a really bad job utilizing the power lies in, by a really confusing system. There's menu inside menus, too much functions, too long the option list. I'm too overwhelmed to look through all of them, instead I will just discover the function one by one, when I need them.

Also to get to the function you need, is also a pain sometimes. The keys are not assigned for the optimal use, neither the options in option menu. For example, when I watch pictures on the nice big screen, most operation I will do is actually changing Vertical or Landscape mode. N75 don't have a direction sensor to do it automatically like iPhone, but at least I wish they had set a shortcut for it.

N75 support Mac well, you can download iSync plug-in from Nokia free, and I use bluetooth to transfer file from my Macbook, the speed is impressively faster than the other phones I had before.

Overall, it's a high tech powerful phone, under a IKEA style simple but solid outlook.

VERY GOOD

The Dentist Office

I hear a child's piercing scream as I pace back and forth the most feared place by every kid I know; the dentist office. Examining the fearful territory, I peaked through the miniscule window, right in front of the secretary's desk, hoping that the child is okay. The doctor was towering over her body, so my vision of her was muffled.

The crying stops. Did they die? What happened! Thoughts overflow my mind, when all of the sudden, the door opens. A small girl with piercing blue eyes and golden blonde hair walks out with a mouth full of bloody gauze and tears streaming down her face. Is this what I'm going to look like in a little bit? I am now afraid for my life. I run frantically around the circular shaped room and find the perfect hiding spot. Behind this life-size couch, nobody will see me.

efficient

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

i needed a phone for emergency cases only and to be reached by family members without difficult.  The phone serves my purpose.  I would highly recommend the purchase of this phone.  I particularly like the big numbers and the fact that there is the option for the numbers dialed to be rad outloud.

high quality

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

i love Nokia N75 very much for more reason such as it quality sound bit,its great camera and  its easy to use.it has many features such as its size and fantastic shape.i cannot travel without it.i recommand it to my friends because i love valuable things and i cosider it very suitable mobile for me.

Had trouble with multimedia messaging - otherwise great!

from Malden, MO

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

I really like my cell phone - the size is perfect for my hand.  But I have had to get TWO of them because of problems with mutlimedia texting and it is still not fixed.....!!!! I have had a new one requested twice.  The other thing is that my friend has one just the same and has ALSO had to send hers back twice for a new one.  Both are still having problems with the multimedia texting.  I am very pleased with the size and also the size of the screen.  It takes great pictures - and takes pictures pretty fast.

THIS IS THE BOMB

from Northport, AL

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD CELL PHONE TO HAVE. IT CAN BE A LITTLE OVERWHELMING AT FIRST IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE CELL PHONE GADGETS.  JUST READ THE MANUAL FOR THE FEATURES YOU WISH TO ACTIVATE SO THAT YOU MAY UTILIZE THEM TO THE FULLEST. THE CAMERA IS PRETTY GOOD-RING TONES AMUSING AND THE SIZE IS JUST PERFECT FOR EVENING BAGS IF FEMALE OR THE BACK POCKET FOR MALES. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

It's got the bells & whistles, if that's what you're looking for

from Hamtramck, MI

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

I like this phone better than some of my previous Nokias because of its durability.  It stands the test of being dropped and manhandled.  It is a bit bulkier than phones with similar features, but I have ended up liking this about it.  Only complaints that I have are that it is difficult to understand how it works at first and that it occassionally freezes up.

I love this phone! It's the best one yet...

from Clarkesville, GA

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

This phone was given to me by a friend.  She was too overwhelmed with so many features that she went back to her old phone.  I love my new phone.  I don't subscribe to media packages, so I assume that is where the confusion comes in because I have had no problems at all.  It's a nice sized flip phone with great features including a good digital camera.  That's hard to find sometimes.I would recommend this phone to anyone that wants a nice sturdy phone with lots of features.

Would not be my first choice again.

from Coral Springs, FL

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

Loved the phone at first...complicated to use..have to press the buttons a few times...can't find a decent case...buttons on front seem to get pressed somehow and opens another screen...phone quality good...ringer loud enough...camera fair...it's okay but I wouldn't choose it again.

love it but don't like cold weather

from North Anson, ME

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

I had this phone for about six months. I love the feel of the phone i my hand. I like all the features. the only thing I did not like about the phone is that in cold weather it has a tendency to shut itself down. and the battery dies quickly. There is also not enought assesseries for this phone. i wish there were more colors veriety.

what an AMAZING cell phone

from Emmett, KS

Comments about Nokia - Cell Phone:

**Nokia N75 is a good cell phone. i bought it last month. it have many features which enabled me to keep my contacts , bussiness. it also have multimedia features; very very wonderfull. its camera is very good with high resolusion and zooming capacities. In a word, it is my best cell phone i have ever bought.**

VERY GOOD