View more headsets

Nokia Bluetooth Headset

My Fav Bluetooth headset

from Corvallis, OR

Comments about Nokia Bluetooth Headset:

One Headset many facilities. Music, and hands free phone calls when you are driving, or running or whatever.

With the perfect crystal clarity sound, Nokia has introduced this headset and I got it in 2007 and immideately liked its sleekness and perfect applicable usage in my daily active life. For me personally, if I dont listen the music or phone calls from my both ears, I dont feel like listening anything. Just a personal choice and this headset completely fulfills it. It pairs up with my mobile phone, my laptop and any bluetooth enabled system.

It worked perfect with my samsung SGH U-600 mobile phone and sound clarity was just super awesome. however, when I tried to use with my Nokia 3250 Music Express mobile phone, sound quality was awful. I really dont know technical reason for this.

Battery life is about 10 hrs with continuous music/phone call usage and stand by time is about 100-120 hrs.

One things is bad or inferior plastic at the hinges which made to crack it after 8 months of delicate usage. however I bought another pair!

I definitely recommend this product

the plastic at the ear support is so brittle and eventually it breaks..

• Sound Quality: