Other Cell Phones:
Nokia
Nokia - 5085h

Nokia - 5085h

Not a very good phone.....

from Santa Clara, CA

Comments about Nokia - 5085h:

I got this phone with a 2 year contract with ATT. Almost immediately I saw some disadvantages not with ATT but with this phone. I lost alot of calls and was very spotty with bluetooth headsets. About half worked and half didn't. The syncing software was also very spotty and worked and off. I have a PC and 2 laptops and it took a while to get it to work with XP and one of my laptops has Vista x64 and it seems to work OK with it. I have a sister who lives at the locak foothills and my signal drops to zero everytime I visit. She has T-Mobile and always has 5 bars. In order to hear callers I have to have the volume almost full to hear them well. The camera is 70% of the time out of focus no matter the lighting and no matter the distance. Resently I have been getting "smart chip failure" errors and today my phone went dead. Getting a "Start phone without smartchip?" message when I turn it on. I am 5 months short of my 2 year contract and was told by CS that I could upgrade to a new phone but I still will have to sign up for a new 2 yr contract and pay a fee.

Not happy with ATT (although the rollover minutes are great) and especially not happy with this Nokia Phone.