Other Body Lotions:
Hand Creams
No-Crack
No-Crack Day Use Super Hand Cream

No-Crack Day Use Super Hand Cream

"No Crack" day use hand cream is great stuff

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about No-Crack Day Use Super Hand Cream:

After sharing with a friend my dry hands and feet that were cracking she remarked that "she had the answer" and gave me her container of "No Crack" cream.

Over the years I have used all kinds of creams and lotions and can say truthfully that this one is the best. It is non greasy, lasts for hours, doesn't leave any strong fragrance on the skin, and best of all it leaves the hands and feel soft and in just a few applications took care of the dry skin on my hands but also worked on the dry, hurting heals of my feet. WOW, that more than I would have expected. Now I keep this on hand and don't wait until they start to crack, I use it on a normal after bath, before bed routine.

Ease of Application
No big routine to apply this product and it certainly provides soft skin and protection. Personally I like to use it at night however I keep it handy to reapply in the morning and if I go swimming, I certainly use it again.

One of the things that I like best about this product is that it DOES NOT have any strong perfume smell.

No Crack Unscented cream lasts a long time

from Fond Du Lac, WI

Comments about No-Crack Day Use Super Hand Cream:

I send a lot of items to our soldiers overseas and I have included this on many occasions.  I have received letters from them raving about it helping them during the extreme cold in Iraq/Afghanistan.  I have extremely dry skin so I use this on my hands also during winter as well as on my feet and then wear socks. Living in WI you have to find products to help during cold season or you will wind up having alligator skin.  I found this by accident while picking up prescriptions at hospital pharmacy.  They had tiny quarter sized jar which I bought and was so pleased with instant results.  I have only been able to find it at hospital pharmacies but I live in a small town.  I believe it comes in 4 oz or 11 oz sizes.  I have ordered it on the internet but not too crazy about paying shipping costs.  I have not tried the one with red writing on the jar so I cannot comment on that particular type.  The unscented has blue writing on jar.

Available scentless also

Good for hard working hands but the scent is overbearing!

from The heart of , NY

Comments about No-Crack Day Use Super Hand Cream:

***Quick View***: I initially bought this for my husband who has severely cracked and dry hands. I had heard good things about it. It seems to work recently but the scent is overwhelmingly strong. Ugh. ***About No-Crack Day Use Super Hand Cream***

This cream comes in a number of sizes. I bought the eight ounce tub. The cream comes in a simple plastic tub with a screw off top. Inside is very thick white cream. It is as thick as good body butter or even thicker. The scent hit me the minute I opened the jar. It is a very strong soapy floral smell that is just way too powerful.

My husband hesitantly scooped some of the cream out and used it on his hands and I did the same. My hands were greasy and smelled way too strongly of soap and flowers. My husband, whose hands are 100 times drier than mine, didn't like the scent but didn't mind the cream's greasiness. It definitely absorbed faster on his hands than mine. After about 10 minutes, it absorbed on mine and left them soft and supple. But the scent remained. It was so strong that it literally gave me a headache. My husband wasn't in love with the scent but used the product because it helped his hands and he desperately needed something that was intense and didn't sting. This did not sting his cracked hands. It didn't work miracles though and he eventually stopped using it on a regular basis. I can only use it occasionally due to the strong scent. It does work but whewwww that smell!

***My Viewpoint***

This is very rich, thick hand cream that does help soften hands and protect them from the elements. The scent is too strong for anything but occasional use though. If they sell the product in an unscented form, it could be a good intense hand cream. ***3 stars.***