Other Body Lotions:
Nivea smooth sensation body oil

Nivea smooth sensation body oil

another weapon in my dry skin arsenal

from Gainesville, VA

Comments about Nivea smooth sensation body oil:

I put this product into the misc. skin care catagory so it would not be confused with the smooth sensation body lotion.  This is their part of their new smooth sensation line, but in oil form.  I suffer from very dry skin in the winter months, but even so I always like to keep my skin super soft even in the other seasons.  I'm always on the hunt because not only do I look for body products that moisturize well, I like something with a nice scent.  In the winter, my skin can get some dry patches which causes itchiness which drives me nuts!  I also like products that I can use in the shower rather than drying off and then applying a lotion or butter (its' cold out there!).  So, when I came across this product I was intrigued. A little bit of this goes a long way and it has a very pleasant clean/powdery smell that's not over powering.  Oils usually don't sink in so much so I wipe the excess of and my skin is left feeling like silk!  I have been using this for about a week now and I haven't had any problems with a dry elbow or knee a few hours later like I sometimes experienced with other products.  This is now a must have for me.