Other Body Lotions:
Nivea Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream

Nivea Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream

A good product

Comments about Nivea Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream:

I always have dry hands as I am obsessive over washing my hands. This cream leaves your hands very moisturised but can also leave them feeling slippy and a bit sticky. Overall it is a good product.

This product smells just like normal cream, nothing special

• Absorption:

Totally satisfied

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Nivea Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream:

I have OCD and I wash my hands about 20 times a day (usually with the crappy commercial-grade soap at my office). I have insanely dry hands b/c of that. I bought Nivea Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream a few days ago and my hands are already way softer, and the cracking and even the bleeding I was experiencing have gone away. I don't think it's too thick, nor do I think it's oily or greasy. After applying the cream and rubbing my hands together, it took only a few minutes for the lotion feeling to go away. My hands only feel soft and silky. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with extremely dry hands.

A good gift, but I'm not rushing out to get it.

from Debary, FL

Comments about Nivea Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream:

I received this as a gift, and it was pretty good, especially after a day of landscaping. It keeps your skin feeling smoothe, even after washing your hands with soap & water. One down side is, you need to be sure you need it, otherwise it may make your palms feel clammy and almost sticky. I would otherwise recommend this product, but I still prefer using Aveeno products. Specifically Aveeno's skin firming lotion, it gives you good even tones, and it's light enough to use on any part of your body.

just an ok product nothing new

from Sanford, NC

Comments about Nivea Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream:

Got this product as a free sample.It did moisturise the hands and make them soft but found nothing great and different.A nivea body lotion essentially enriched worked the same for me.So no point in buying a seperate hand cream, instead the body lotion would be better option. just one bottle can be used for hands, body and feet as well.

If u just like having a seperate hand cream then go for it.

Feels so nice.

from Jacksonville, NC

Comments about Nivea Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream:

Most lotions leave your hands feeling very greasy after using, but this one isn't like that.  It goes on smooth, smells great, and your hands feel soft when your done.  Not greasy or oily.  The price isn't too bad either, compared to some of the other lotions on the market.

This is absolutely outstanding hand cream!!!!!

from Fredonia, NY

Comments about Nivea Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream:

I live near Buffalo, New York and I am a potter.  Working with my hands in wet clay all day can really take its toll. My skin tends to crack around my fingers and the palms of my hands feel like sandpaper because of pressing on the clay as the wheel spins.  I have tried EVERYTHING to comfort and soothe my skin after a day in the studio.

Another female potter that I know suggested Nivea Smooth  Indulgence hand cream and I have been using it ever since.  I keep a tube in my car, at the studio and by the nightstand.  Even my husband uses it.  For this product, the highest praise comes from this potter with very smooth hands.