Other Lip Cares:
Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4

Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4

Pros

Cons

Kiss me baby, I know my lips are soft and smooth.

I am a huge chapstick, lipgloss type of girl. I want to make sure my lips are protected from the every day elements, like the sun, and wind and harsh cold weather. My daughter bought me a tube of Nivea, Kiss of Smoothness, lip care. She said she really liked it and thought I would too. She was right! I love this stuff, it is not waxy like most, and is so soft and smooth to the touch. It is very lightweight, and absorbes quickly, but leaving behind soft and smooth moisturized, kissable lips. It has SPF 4 to protect from the suns rays. It is hydrating and offers long lasting moisturization. I can tell a difference in my lips, very soft and healthy, no cracked lips with Nivea. If you want protection for your lips, this is it. I have used this now for months and love it.

A kiss of moisture alright! But no more than that.

I am on a quest to find the best lip balm and bought Nivea's A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4 on my latest grocery store trip. I had high hopes for this lip balm because it's from Nivea. However, I will not purchase again, nor would I recommend it. I like the applicator, because I don't like to have to put the lip balm on my fingers first, I like to just apply it to my lips. I don't like the lip balm though. I doesn't feel like it actually does anything. After I apply it, 10 minutes later, I need to apply it again and my lips are just as chapped as before. It doesn't seem like it is actually getting absorbed. Just feels like it is sitting on top of my lips waiting for me to accidentally lick it off, which I wouldn't want to do because it doesn't taste good and leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth. I will continue to use this until I am finished, but I will not buy it again. Still on my quest, maybe Jack Black SPF 25 is the best lip balm after all, because I haven't found anything better at the grocery store yet.

Great lip balm

from IN

Comments about Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4:

I love this Nivea Lip Care a Kiss of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4. This lip balm provides great overall moisture, is color and fragrance free so it can be used by both males and females. This is lip care that can be used by your entire family, my children often get chapped lips in the winter, they tend to lick them, which makes them even dryer! I found the Nivea lip care kiss of moisture and decided to give it a try. In just one day, the redness was lightened, and they didn't hurt anymore. I use this lip care daily, I love that it provides constant hydration to my lips, preventing chapping, and also contains SPF, which is so important in our sunny area. People often forget to protect their lips, and I love that NIvea thought of that for us! This lip care is clear, leaves no color on your lips, does not look thick and caked on, so it can be worn anytime of day, anywhere without worry.

Nivea Lip Car A Kiss Of Moisture<3

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4:

I live in a ski resort area where it reaches freezing cold temperatures. My lips get horribly chapped and burned from the air. I picked this up at my local grocery store, and this is the best chap stick I have used by far! I even bought more than one! This is an essential in my every day life. Not only does it have SPF, It keeps your lips moisturized and hydrated all day without feeling like grease. It has jojoba oil and shea butter in it, which I love. It also has menthol which makes your lips feel fresh and tingly. This chap stick doesn't just sit on the top of your lips like other ones do, it really absorbs into your lips to make your lips soft. I cannot live without it! My boyfriend even uses it. He had really badly chapped lips at the beginning of this winter, and now they are no longer chapped. I would recommend this to everyone, this is a great product to use all year round not just only in the winter!

Actual moisturization

Comments about Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4:

Nivea is one of the only lip care products that actually hydrates my dry lips. I do not have to continually reapply this product. Not only does Nivea provide relief for dry lips, but each scent smells great. I also enjoy the design of Nivea's lip care; the cap is easy to take on and off, unlike other lip care brands, so you can easily take off the cap with slippery fingers.

i love nivea

Comments about Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4:

this is the best hydrating lip care there is. i have dry lips, and this is always my best medicine. nivea products are awesome and they work. this lipgloss provides hydration for my lips and it heals all the cracks on my lips. there is a bonus because there is also an SPF 4 in it, so it is great. worth the money.

Nivea A Kiss of Moisture Lip Care is one of my lip's new BFF's

Comments about Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4:

My poor, dry lips have really been through the wringer this past winter. After trying quite a few different lip balms, one of my absolute favorites is the Nivea, A Kiss of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4. This balm comes in a pretty blue colored lipstick-like tube that is very easy to use and store.

What is really noticeable to me is how smooth and moisturized my lips feel immediately after I apply this balm. The coverage is on the thick side, which might be the reason why I feel instant moisture and smoothness. Fortunately, it also lasts quite a while so I'm not constantly reapplying it, unlike some lip balms that I have used in the past.

This product does not contain a strong scent or flavor, although I can detect a little bit of a weird taste on occasion. Thankfully, it's not a medicinal taste and the benefits of using this lip balm far outweigh the occasional weird taste, in my opinion.

I really have no complaints about this Nivea lip balm, however, I wish that the SPF factor was higher than 4. I have had a couple of non-cancerous spots removed from my lips so I have to be very diligent about using a high SPF lip balm, especially when I'm outside. Therefore, I won't be using this product as much when the warm weather finally gets here as I will have to replace it with a higher SPF balm during the day.

What I really like about the Nivea Lip Care line of products is that they make other lip balms that address other needs (e.g. Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness) and also come in colored lip tints. Coupons are often available and coincide with store sales so sometimes you can get a tube for mere pennies (seriously!). I've stocked up on several different types of these and have given them out in adult goody bags and as part of birthday or Christmas gifts.

I'm so happy that I found the Nivea Lip Care line of products and can honestly say that this lip balm has become one of my lip's newest BFF's.

Nivea Hydrating Lip Care

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4:

During our long cold winters I have to really take care to hydrate my lips. My husband uses ChapStick, but that never works for me. I've tried a multitude of lip balms and the one I use the most is Nivea A Kiss Of Moisture.

This comes in a dark blue colored tube, and it rolls up to reveal an opaque colored balm. It has a mild, slightly floral fragrance that reminds me of hand lotion, but I barely taste it when I lick my lips, and it doesn't have a bad taste.

The tube states this product "Seals in Moisture" and it does so fairly well. I apply this to my lips before going to bed at night, and I use it again the next morning when I wake up. It is an essential part of my winter skin routine.

The ingredients list is ling, but it does contain natural ingredients such as castor seed oil, a vegetable derived ingredient called myristyl myristate, shea butter, carnauba wax, jojoba seed oil, vitamin E, grape seed oil, glycerin, panthenol, beeswax and water.

This balm glides like silk over my lips, and when I rub them together they feel so soft and moisturized. They have a silky, rich feeling that I have found myself addicted to.

The SPF 4 is nice to see, but I wouldn't depend on this during the hotter summer weather, I use balms with a SPF of 30-50. For now, Nivea is my number one product and it has helped me through the winter immensely, my lips have not been chapped and dried out.

Put one in every purse, pocket, backpack!!

Comments about Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4:

I have three daughters and I make sure they each have one or two of these with them at all time. Florida doesn't get freezing cold, but we get windy in the winter and lips chap. Nivia keeps all our lips moist and unchapped. Put them in Christmas stockings, Easter baskets, etc. Nivia gives out great coupons too!!!

Nivea Lip Care A Kiss of Moisture is Awesome

from Grundy, VA

Comments about Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4:

I love this lip balm. I am not quite sure what it is about it, but after I got some with a coupon a couple of years ago, I was hooked. I love the way it feels when I apply it and I really enjoy how smooth it leaves my lips. My only issue with it is that it does not last nearly as long as I would like it to, but I love it so much that I don't mind reapplying it more often.--Just be prepared to be hooked on this lip balm if you try it and going through at least a tube a month if you use it regularly. (The good thing is that frequently offer coupons, so you can get them really cheap often when you combine the coupons with a sale.) It is worth it because I have found this lip balm to soothe and heal my lips when they are getting dry and chapped, sometimes even bleeding from the blithering cold. Anything that can soothe my lips when they are that bad has my vote!

Feels amazing! Tastes... not so great.

Comments about Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4:

To me, if a lib balm or gloss doesn't have a pleasant taste, it's a dealbreaker for me. Which is too bad, because this Nivea Kiss of Moisture is one of the most soft and gliding lip balms I have ever tried. The way my lips feel with this stuff is amazing.
I haven't tried Nivea products in a long time, and I'm not a fan of the way Carmex tastes either. There's that medicated bitter aftertaste that doesn't sit too well with me. Lots of people like it, though, or can put up with it enough to know that it's doing good things for healing chapped lips. I gotta rate it Poor for the taste, but others might not think that so much. I'd say it's definitely worth a shot if you don't mind that medicated taste.

My new go to lip balm

from Bethlehem, GA

Comments about Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture, Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4:

LOVE IT LOVE IT...this is my new favorite lip balm and I have told several other peopel about it. It has such a good soft hydrating moisure rich feel...it makes normal lip balms feel like hard little rocks going on your lips. It is also much larger than a normal lip balm so it lasts a lot more uses. I am putting one of these in all my friends Christmas gift bags this year...it is that awesome.