Other Facial Moisturizers:
NIVEA
NIVEA Creme

NIVEA Creme

Pros

• Goes on smoothly (4)
  • Moisturizes well (4)
  • Softens skin (4)
  • Long lasting (3)

Cons

• Greasy (3)

• After shower/bath (4)
  • Deep moisturization (4)
  • Dry/chapped skin (4)
  • Winter dryness (4)
  • Bedtime (3)
    • Ease of Application:

Nivea was good enough for Grandma, good enough for me!

My Grandmother was known for her radiant skin... her secret? Nivea Skin Creme! She was a faithful user and it showed. I love buying Nivea now, not only does it work amazingly well, but it also makes me think of my dear grandmother. I have very dry skin, and am always looking for something which will work well to hydrate my skin. Nivea Skin Creme is one of those products which never lets me down. It moisturizes my skin and the hydration lasts longer than most other products I have used. I love the soft scent, the rich texture of the creme, and the container it comes in. My only complaint is the somewhat greasy residue it leave on my skin while it is soaking in... This makes it a tough creme to use on my hands during the day, unless I have some time to sit down and relax which it is working its magic. It is an excellent nighttime hand creme and also is magical when used on rough, dry feet. I love Nivea!

skin good

mainly use it on my hands.  They become so dry, especially in the winter, that they can be painful.  Other lotions feel fine for a few minutes, but Nivea Creme keeps my hands comfortable for hours.  Generally a dab in the morning and then again in the evening is enough to keep my hands hydrated.

Best creme ever! Smooths away blemishes. Hydrates dry skin. Great from head to toe use. Very safe. Best creme ever! Smooths away blemishes. Hydrates dry skin. Great from head to toe use. Very safe. Best creme ever! Smooths away blemishes. Hydrates dry skin. Great from head to toe use. Very safe. Best creme ever! Smooths away blemishes. Hydrates dry skin. Great from head to toe use. Very safe. Best creme ever! Smooths away blemishes. Hydrates dry skin. Great from head to toe use.

ve been an avid user of creme de la mer for the last 5 years and absolutely love it as I've very dry sensitive skin and no moisturizer up until finding la mer would soothe and keep my skin moisturised all day. I even got my mum onto la mer and now she is a fanatic about it like me! I ran out of my la mer a few days ago and as I have to travel an hour to the nearest store that sells it and my car was in the garage I panicked and was going to buy a pot of celestial from Lush which is an Ok cream for sensitive skin

use this cream everyday to this day

from Browns Mills NJ

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Softens Skin

Comments about NIVEA Creme:

I have been using this cream on my face since I was little. I use this cream everyday now as an adult, cant go a day without it.

I sm using this product since highschool.

from Valrico, Florida USA 33594

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Softens Skin

Cons

• Too Greasy or Heavy

Comments about NIVEA Creme:

What i love about this product is it really moisturize my skin, makes it smooth, moisturize and smells great! I have 2 lotions and 3creams, i put a small amount in my travel size bottle, put it in my bag and tag along with me wherever i may go. It works well with me eventhough it feels greasy but my skin likes it so i stick with it.

Favorite "Go-to" lotion!

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Softens Skin

Cons

• Too Greasy or Heavy

Comments about NIVEA Creme:

This is a product that has stood the test of time very well and with good reason, it is amazing stuff! My only complaint is that this feels heavy on your skin, like it doesn't fully absorb, BUT, it is great for VERY dry skin and when applied at bedtime, I find it to heal even some of my worst dry skin. I definitely recommend this product, it is thick and creamy and wonderful to use!

One of my FAVES!!!

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

Cons

• Too Greasy or Heavy

• Eczema

Comments about NIVEA Creme:

So I have the worst skin ever!!! Super dry and acne prone. I've tried many face creams but never seem to find the right one for me but I do find myself going back to this one..NIVEA! I love the smell it comforts me in a way because I started using it at a young age and always brings me back to those days. Well anyways, my mom introduced me to Nivea before I was a teen, back then I remember it being really greasy and didn't like it much but it seems like they have improved he formula or something because it's not as greasy as I remember but still has that great smell. Since I've gone back to it (because nothing else worked) my skin hasn't been as flakey and rough. I feel like it has improved my skin and made it even softer. My husband even started using it especially on his elbows. I had to buy him his own tub of Nivea because he was using mine up. I get extremely dry and flakey on my chin and nose, I'm pretty sure it might be eczema, I just put the Nivea cream right on those patches and it smoothed it right up! It last through out the day but my skin seems to absorb it right up and I get dry again. Overall I think this cream is great, makes feel more hydrated and it noticeably improved my skin.

Best Product For Dry Cracked Hands

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about NIVEA Creme:

I first started using this product when I found a small size of it at Walmart. I was excited to try it because I heard that it works well. After using it in the summer time, I was super impressed with how it works in the winter time as well. I use it on my elbows, knees and of course my hands. During the winter months, my hands get pretty dry (poor circulation) they crack easily and sometimes even bleed.

They really hurt after awhile and the only product that works to soothe the pain, even making it go away in minutes is this product. It's thick so it works really well to keep your hands from feeling too greasy or having to deal with the pain for very long. I have even been giving some to my husband too because this time of the year (currently fall where I live) it gets very cold, and he has noticed that his skin is starting to crack and get very dry. I love rubbing some on to my hands as well as his to get the pain from the dryness to go away. It's the best product on the market for keeping the dryness at bay.

Wonderfully thick and creamy

from Lansdowne, PA

Comments about NIVEA Creme:

This product is just the right thickness for my skin, which is dry, but not overly so. I love to carry the small jar in my purse for when I need a little extra moisture. It smells good and feels silky smooth, and I notice the difference right away. I highly recommend Nivea!

Thick Formula Makes a Great Moisturizer

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about NIVEA Creme:

This Nivea lotion has been one of the thickest lotions I have ever used. It's great for dry, chapped hands and helped heal my cracked dry fingers in as little as a week. A week may sound like a long time, but the fact was nothing was benefiting my dry and cracked fingers. It was so bad that once I had my hand in dirt cleaning the garden, I couldn't get my fingers clean of the dirt in my cracked hands. Nothing helped until I tried this Nivea cream.

This cream is very thick and moisturizing. It heals the dry, cracked or chapped skin.

Ease of Application
    It's very easy to use, apply a thin amount or as thick as you need. It doesn't absorb well when your hands are wet, as this is a great way to lock water and moisture into your skin. However, this moisturizing cream will slide right off of wet skin, so there it doesn't help your skin absorb water. It is a great moisturizing cream, however, and can moisturize the toughest skin.

It really doesn't have much of a scent.

So worth it

Comments about NIVEA Creme:

I love the Nivea Creme moisturizer! There is nothing more luxurious for the skin than rubbing in some creme. This formula not only is so smooth and easy to apply, but it locks in moisture to keep your skin moist all day long. I use it more often than necessary because I just love the feel of how soft it makes my skin and I am always in a contest with myself to see how baby soft I can get my skin. I love that it comes in jar like this also because it is easy to get every single last drop out of the container. It is a little bit more of a hassle to open and close though, but it is worth it to get the last drops. It also helps you ration it a little bit more because every single time you use the lotion you see just how much you are getting and how much it impacted the remainder of the contents. This is by far the best moisturizer that I use all over rather than just my face. It never is greasy feeling and your skin will just soak it right up. Try this and your skin will thank you!

Lovely Product for Short Term Moisturizing

Comments about NIVEA Creme:

While Nivea remains one of my favorite brands, I was underwhelmed by the quality of this particular creme.

The drier areas of my face are once again aching for an application of moisturizer, and my other products don't leave me with this issue.

Ease of Application
    Like any other creme, you simply dip in your fingers and then apply it to your face. It will leave your fingers just a touch oily, however.

It is somewhat scented, but does have a slight aroma that is something like baby powder.

Best for Dry Skin

Comments about NIVEA Creme:

NIVEA Creme is the best moisturizer I have ever had for my dry skin. During winter, my skin is hard to take care of because it gets dry fairly easily. However, once applying Nivea, my skin becomes smooth and shiny again! It is to the point where my friends even ask what my secret is. The only complaint besides the smell is that it can be a bit greasy. My hands are always slick after application and it's not easy to get rid of. However, once the cream is absorbed, my skin noticeably changes to a nicer look. Nivea hydrates my skin during those harsh months and keeps it looking healthy!

Worked very well with my dry skin. I tend to have very dry skin around my cheeks and forehead during winter, and Nivea worked miracles on my skin.

Very easy to apply

Not the best smell out of all the moisturizers. Though there is a faint smell, it's not really a floral smell. However, it doesn't smell bad once your skin absorbs everything.