Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash

Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash

Pros

Cons

I love the Orange Blosssom Scent and Bamboo Essence.

I like this body wash. The scent lingers long after my bath and leaves my skin feeling as if I'd slathered it with a moisturizer.

The Nivea Body Touch of Happiness...Read complete review

The Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash is a creamy gel soap that leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft; ready to be touched. It foams well and even suds when rubbed into wet hands- no poof required.

The Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash has the extraordinary smell of orange trees in bloom.

Maybe a Touch of Normal, just regular body wash

Nivea is know for it's face and body cleansers and lotions, now they are branching out to the body wash section of the Health and Beauty isle. This body wash claims to leave your skin smooth and moisturized with its intense foaming formula that rinses off easily without leaving a greay feeling.

Well, it does, the smooth and creamy texture of the soap is soft and the lather is good enough to shave with. I happen to use a pouf, but the brochure that I recieved says that it will foam without it. I really enjoyed all these aspects of the body wash. The Touch of Happiness has an "Orange Blossome Scent and Bamboo Essence" (what ever that is suppose to mean) but I found it to be a very mellow, light scent. It was really hard to tell what it smelled like (maybe I was smelling the 'bamboo essence'), and then the scent was gone with the lather. This is considered there "Nourishing and Energizing" wash, not sure about the energizing, but I liked the way my skin felt. I priced it at Wal-Mart and it priced comparable to other similar bottles of body wash like Suave and Jergens.

Overall, I liked the product, but not really the scent. I would not buy this one, they do offer others, like 'Touch of Bliss' which is 'Nurturing and Caring' with 'Apricot Blossom Scent and Fruit Essence', maybe I would try that one next time, I guess it depends on how I feel while I am shopping for more body was. I received this as a small sample bottle.

Smells Wonderful, moisturizes Well

from SalemNY

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash:

I am always trying new products to find the best products that work for my lifestyle. Nivea brand products are pricier than I tend to like to spend on beauty products but I had a coupon making the Nivea Body touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body wash almost free. I love the scent, it was probably the main reason I bought the wash besides the fact that it iss upposed to moisturize. I have very dry skin in the winter and I badly needed a moisturizing wash. A lot of the others I had tried did not work well enough for my skin type. I could see a difference in my skin after using this wash two or three times. It was noticeably smoother and a lot less flaky. After a full week of use, my skin felt and looked amazing. The scent in the bottle and while showering was amazing. After drying my skin though, the scent had disappeared completely. My only complaints are it can be a bit pricey for a body wash and the scent doesn't linger. But, it moisturizes so well that it is worth purchasing.

Helped relieve my dry, itchy, flaky skin almost instantly!

Smells wonderful but does not linger on skin.

Great body wash

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash:

I first decided to try Nivea Touch of Happiness because I had a coupon, and it isn't all that expensive to begin with. I love it! I had a hard time finding a body wash that I really liked. I prefer to use it as a body wash and also for shaving, so that made it difficult to find a really good one, but this one is perfect. I buy several bottles at a time because I'm afraid they'll stop making it.

This body wash works really well. It lathers up to a great thick lather but then rinses clean with no residue feeling. I use it almost every day. I also use it for shaving and have never had a problem with it at all. I don't like to use regular shaving gel and this is the perfect alternative. The lather is thick enough that it will stay on but not so think that it gunks up my razor.

The scent is the main reason I chose the Touch of Happiness over the others in the same line. It's a light citrus scent that stays with you but isn't overpowering and doesn't smell fake.

Decent body wash

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash:

I received a sample of this Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash a while back. I receive a lot of different samples, so the ones I'm not going to use right away go into a basket in my linen closet. I pull out the samples of body wash generally for when I go away from home for a few nights.
The last time I went to visit my parents, I packed this Nivea Body Wash sample to take with me. It was a sample size, but the good people over at Nivea were generous enough to give me enough body wash to use for a three day trip. So that was nice right off the bat.
The body wash itself was nice too. I'm not sure it brought me any added happiness, but it did smell nice.

This Nivea Touch of Happiness body wash was creamy and it moisturized nicely. I used it to shave while I was away and it worked just fine. It lathers up nicely, some of the creamier body washes don't but I didn't have any problems with this.

This Nivea body wash smells very nice. The scent isn't too strong, it's just enough. I don't like when my bath products leave behind a smell that clings to me. I want just enough scent in the shower, but that's it. Strength of scent wise, this body wash was perfect.

Soft, creamy, and moisturizing soap.

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash:

I've been using Dove Moisturizing Body Soap for the last ten years, and decided to try this one out because it was on sale.
The soap itself is surprisingly soft and creamy, living your skin feeling literally silky and smooth. I liked the fact that the soap is not very thick, so it doesn't require intense scrubbing to get it off, but it is not thin either, and I believe that it is the right consistency.
I also feel really clean after using this soap, and feel like it does a good job re-hydrating the skin and not stripping off the natural oils of the skin.
After a month of using this product, I can say that I will not be going back to Dove, as the consistency of the product, and the freshness that it leaves your skin, is absolutely wonderful. This product would be good for oily, dry, or moderate skin, as it does not dry the skin a lot or leave it oily.
Overall, a great product that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Highly recommend.

No scent.

Pretty average

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash:

I had high hopes when I bought a bottle of Nivea Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash, but it turned out to just be average. The body wash is nice and thick and creamy when it comes out of the bottle. With a mesh pouf sponge I was able to get a good lather and it was soft and creamy. Without the sponge though I was left with virtually no lather. This was a little disappointing. It does however work really good for shaving. I often use this rather than shaving foam.

After toweling off I wasn't left with super soft skin. I did have to apply lotion after. I was hoping to avoid doing this by buying this body wash.

As others have stated, the clean sleek bottle design is nice, but it has slipped out of my hands before and whacked me on my foot. The bottle is big and when full heavy so this was not a pleasant experience at all. Watch your toes!

It works good enough. Doesn't leave my skin as moisturized as I would like but it does feel nice in the shower.

I love the scent. It is refreshing and clean. I wish Nivea would make a lotion in this scent.

Smells fresh and vibrant

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash:

I have used the NIVEA touch of happiness moisturizing body wash in orange blossom scent for a few months now. I really like the refreshing smell. I have even caught my husband using it a few times because he likes the smell. It has a nice lather and is thick. I only need to use a small amount to cover my whole body. Some body washes seem thinner and you need to use a larger amount each time. I am happy that this product has lasted me a long time. It washes off easily and leaves my skin somewhat moisturized. I still need to apply lotion after a shower. My skin would be too dry to go without lotion. I have used this body wash as a shaving cream on my legs. It worked well and left my legs nice and smooth without any cuts. This body wash is affordable and available at many major retailers making it a nice buy all around. I am happy with the value I have gotten out of it and would buy it again.

Good lather, great smell

from Midland, MI

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash:

I had a coupon for this body wash, and because I love Nivea products I decided I'd give it a try.

My only complaint is that the bottle is a little big for the volume of body wash. The bottle can get a little slippery and hard to manage in the shower. I would love to see this with a pump!

The lather was really impressive, and you don't need very much to get a lot of suds. It rinses off quickly and well, and my skin is left feeling clean and fresh. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out, which is important to me. Because the bottle is fairly large, and you don't need much to get clean this product is actually a great value and has become one of my favorites.

I absolutely love the orange fragrance. I'm not that much into aromatherapy, but the scent is pleasant and energizing in the morning and helps me wake up. It does not stay with you all day and doesn't interfere with your perfume or other body sprays you wear.

Best Mood lifter

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash:

Out of all the Nivea moisturizing body washes, the Touch of Happiness is my preferred scent. It smells like a mixture of fresh oranges and flowers. I use a small amount on a shower puff and it lathers up beautifully. I also get a descent amount of hydration on my skin from the wash, although I always follow up with an application of lotion. Great for the morning to wake you up, but equally as soothing for any other time of day!

Love this product....scent lasts forever:)

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash:

I love to use Nivea body wash, the scent lasts throughout the day. It makes my skin feel good, and keeps in moisture. The scent also makes me feel good and it is very refreshing. Ever since I started using this body wash, I have not changed since. Nivea makes you feel like you are doing more than getting clean.

The best-smelling body wash EVER

from Joliet, IL

Comments about Nivea Body Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash:

I found a good deal on this body wash a few months ago, and decided to give it a try. Nivea Body Wash in the Touch of Happiness scent smells SO amazing! It really is one of the best smelling body washes I've ever tried. It's so fragrant and perfumy, but not heavy, and it washes right off. Also, I appreciated that it lathers without the need for a pouf or wash cloth. As someone who has a quick routine in the shower, I like that my body wash quick and easy to use and doesn't require a lot of fuss. I even use it as a shaving cream all the time!

This product is a great value for the price, and one bottle goes a long way. I like that I can trust one bottle to last and not have to keep replacing it constantly.

All in all, a great product. Did I mention it smells great? ;)