Other Shampoos:
Nioxin
Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner

Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner

Pretty good for thinning hair

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner:

I have always had thin hair, but after having a baby earlier this year my hair was falling out in clumps.  I had a bald spot in the back of my head and I had to find ways to wear my hair so that the spot wouldn't show.  It was very embarrassing, especially since I had really enjoyed having thicker hair during my pregnancy.  My friend who is a hairdresser recommended that I try the Nioxin system.  I decided to fork over the money (I usually don't spend much on haircare products) in hopes that it would work a miracle.  I noticed pretty quickly that my hair "looked" thicker, even though the bald spot was still there.  By about 3 weeks into it, my hair loss was really going down.  I have been using this system for about 4 months now, and I feel like my hair is totally back to normal and has more volume than before I was pregnant.  The only drawback is that it smells "mediciney" as my husband likes to say, and I guess technically you're not supposed to use other products on your hair, though I cheat every once in awhile and use hairspray.  But overall I am very pleased with the results!

a wonderful surprise!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner:

I was having problems with my hair fallling--quite a bit!.  Went to the hairdresser and she noticed some areas thinning out.  She recommended this product.  I was very happily surprised.  I am on the second week--I used about three days of last week.  And it has made a difference!  Less hair is falling out and it appears to be thickening.  It has a great fragrance--if you like mint.  Overall I am very pleased and will continue to use it.