Other Sunscreens:
Nioxin
Nioxin Scalp Shield

Nioxin Scalp Shield

Finally, a great product to protect your scalp from the sun.

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Nioxin Scalp Shield:

Nixon Scalp Shield is a new spray on sunscreen for your scalp.  Think about it....how often do you protect your scalp when out in the sun?  I never did....until I developed a skin cancer on my scalp two years ago.   After having to have skin surgery to remove the skin cancer, I have consistently used a sunscreen on my scalp, but I found that the sunscreens available were NOT developed for use on the scalp, and they made my hair greasy or stiff.  Still, I had to protect my head, so my only options were wear the normal sunscreen or wear a hat.

This year, I found Nioxin Scalp Shield with Sunblock SPF 20.  It comes in a 3.4 oz. spray bottle; is easy to apply, does not affect my hair at all, and provides the protection I need.

The product is alcohol and residue free and has a pleasant, light scent.

The Nioxin line is famous for its research in hair loss and scalp health, and finally, they have come up with this wonderful product.  Who should use it?  Anyone who is concerned about protecting their scalp from the sun, especially those who may be balding or who work outside in the sun all day long.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in protecting their scalp from the damage caused by the sun.