Other Video Game Consoles:
RVLSKAAA
Nintendo Wii Console - Black

Nintendo Wii Console - Black

• Controller Comfort:

At least requires you to do more than just sit there & mash btns

I like any gaming system that requires the gamer to get off thier butt and do something other than mash buttons. Though this can be dangerous when more than one is playing. Like boxing you actually make the the punching motions so you need lots of space if boxing against an oppent in the room. I sucked at boxing even my wife knocked me out. I did better with bowling. And no need to rent those ugly shoes. The new Xbox Kintec requires more actual movement than the Wii but you still can not just sit there on your butt mashing away at buttons. The graphics on the Wii sports are really lame. The Wii sport resort is much better. Actual game graphics are even better as with that Zelda game, it was OK but Ocanina of Time is still the best. I am sure our kids will get more use out of this than us but it is fun to do something with the kids once in a while even if I get stomped. Break out the Street Fighter &I will conquer all of them.

Fun For Kids And Really No One Else.

The Wii is an ok system mostly aimed toward kids. The system was out of date the moment it came out with it's only big advantage being it's motion controls which in the end just feel like gimmick that never went away. That doesn't mean fun can't be had with the Wii, sometimes the motion controls can be fun and there are good games for both kids and adults but mostly kids. More negatives about the Wii is the controller isn't great, the graphics are outdated, the lack of a real online service though Mario Kart is really fun playing online. Another minus of the Wii is there is a lot of shovel ware. So what's good about the Wii actually a decent amount. The Wii is cheap and very well made like almost everything Nintendo does and the Wii virtual console has many great classic games from the Nes, SNES, N64, and many other great non Nintendo systems. What about the Games? The Wii does have great games you can only get on Wii like Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario Kart, the Kirby games, the Zelda games, New Super Mario Bros., Super Paper Mario, and Super Smash Bros. The games I just mentioned can be enjoyed by almost all ages but that doesn't mean the Wii doesn't have great games for adults too just not many but some good ones are Resident Evil 4, Madworld, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, No More Heroes 1 & 2, House of the Dead Overkill, and Dead Space Extraction. In the end the Wii doesn't have as many good games as the other systems, nor is it the most advanced system, but what it does have is that Nintendo charm and with Nintendo fun can also be had. So buy the Wii if you don't mind being out of date, buy it if money is tight, a perfect system for a young or first time gamer, just buy the Wii if you like the kind of fun Nintendo can provide.

Great product

from Buffalo, NY

About Me Casual Gamer

Pros

• Fun For All Ages

• Multiple Players

Comments about Nintendo Wii Console - Black:

Fun to play especially with multiple players.

• Was this a gift?:

my wii

from Ras Tanurah, Saudi Aramco.

About Me Gaming Novice

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
    • Excellent Gameplay
    • Fun For All Ages
    • Great Graphics
    • Lots of Game Choices

Comments about Nintendo Wii Console - Black:

When I was 7 years old, I love to play Wii with my brother but when Kiepert did not play this year has Sharett me like him and Ajnp and he has many of the games online and I can communicate with my friends and he Mtzla and good to all ages and I can practice sports to the device to wii

• Was this a gift?:

Great gaming system for the whole family

Comments about Nintendo Wii Console - Black:

I've always been a fan of Nintendo and preferred it over other gaming systems. The Wii can deliver fun for the whole family. It is very easy to hook up to your TV and easy to use overall. There are so many games to play. The best games are based on the original Super Mario Bros. games and characters. The Wii controller is a little different than other video game controllers, and at times I find the cursor a little hard to control on the main screens. However, the controllers come with adapters depending on the game, such as a wheel for racing games, like Mario Kart. I love that the Wii has platforms for exercise games, like the Wii fit. Nintendo Wii is also internet-compatible. You can login to your Netflix account through the Wii and stream movies on your TV through the system. You can also access games online through the Wii, including the retro Super Mario Bros. games. Great gaming system!

• Controller Comfort:

Very fun and entertaining!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Nintendo Wii Console - Black:

I love playing games on Wii and so does my husband. It is a big part of our entertainment! We don't go out very much so we really do enjoy playing our games at home. It is a lot of fun and certainly worth the money to give us so much enjoyment.

Graphics Quality
        I think that the graphics quality is awesome! It looks great and is really pleasant to use. It is very clever and colorful as well.

Game Variety
        Even though we don't purchase a lot of games, I do think that there is a very good variety of different types of games,something for everybody to enjoy playing for hours. It is also a very fun thing to do on a rainy or cold day when you can't go outside much. Actually it is fun to play the games anytime.

Controller Comfort
        The controller comfort is wonderful and very easy to use and control. Whoever designs the controllers and the system and the games is very smart to do it just the right way.

It is very easy to use and easy to learn how to play most of the games.

The system and controllers seem to be very durable, but then again it is jut my husband and I and we don't have any children. I don't know durable it is with small children as some of them are rough on their games and toys.

• Controller Comfort:

This is a great system for the entire family.

Comments about Nintendo Wii Console - Black:

We have been Nintendo fans for a long time. When the WII unit came out my family was very excited. we looked at other consoles from other companies and decided on the WII unit. It has the most family friendly games. We have family game nights every week and the kids get to choose what games we play. We always play a board game and then we play the WII. I like it because it gets all of us up and moving. We are thinking of upgrading to the new WII U console.

Graphics Quality
        The graphics are pretty good. Some games look a little to much like cartoons for me but the kids really like them.

Game Variety
        I really like the variety of games they offer. They have games for the kids and for my husband and I also. WE love the Mario games...the kids and grown ups alike.

Controller Comfort
        The controller is very easy to use and very confortable. It is easy to controll when playing games also.

The whole system is very user friendly.

The system is very durable. It holds up to years of use and to the use by the kids.

Fun for all

Comments about Nintendo Wii Console - Black:

This is a great system for people looking to have some fun, but aren't familiar with gaming. It is easy to play and very entertaining. The biggest downside is online gaming. It would be nice to have guests able to use the console with you while gaming online.

Fun for amateur gamers

Comments about Nintendo Wii Console - Black:

The wii console is an extremely fun gaming system for people of all ages, and it's a great addition to any family. It provides a different kind of gaming, since it requires players to actually physically move their controllers (and themselves) rather than just sitting on the sofa and constantly pressing buttons. It's because of this special feature that wii offers a collection of unique games. Games like Just Dance require you to actually dance and move around, and it's become an alternative for those looking to lose weight. You can even physically play tennis and golf and other sports, and for the first time ever, gaming and losing weight is possible. The wii has even changed traditional games such as Mario Party or Crash Bandicoot: same story lines and objectives, just a different way of playing.

The console itself is sleek and compact. It's easy to use and looks great in family rooms.

Above all, I would recommend the wii to amateur gamers who are just looking to have a good time. However, this would not be a good product for more experienced and serious gamers. The xbox or the playstation is definitely more suited for those who wish to play games like Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Madden, and Dead Rising. It just doesn't feel right playing shooter games and classic RPG's on the wii.

Better for less-serious gamers

Comments about Nintendo Wii Console - Black:

My family bought a Wii probably five months ago, and since then we have only maybe used it ten times. For the price that it is selling for I really don't think it is worth it. For one, the graphics are terrible. I felt like I was playing a console from back in my childhood. The picture is blurry and nothing looks real or dynamic. For another, there isn't a very good variety of games offered for the console. I would assume this is because the Wii offers a very limited variety of gaming options. I think it is best for arcade games rather than sports or action games. I also feel like the accessories that are available to purchase are unnecessary and don't add anything to the game play. But maybe I am being too critical because I am into the more popular gaming systems such as the XBox. If anyone would benefit from buying this console I think it would be families with school-age children who want to play together. Games such as racing and bowling would be fun to play as a family. The price is right only if you are planning to play often, otherwise I would recommend saving your money for a different gaming experience entirely.

• Controller Comfort:

A great console for a family, but not so great for adults

Comments about Nintendo Wii Console - Black:

The Wii is a great console, don't forget that. The problem lies in the control mechanisms of the wii-mote, the crappily built apps such as Netflix, Youtube, etc, and the scope of games available on the console. It had great potential to utilize some amazing gaming experiences with the wii-mote, but ultimately the thing is a bit low quality. If the games utilized using the wii-mote as a weapon, or a paintbrush, or whatever, it would be great.

Graphics Quality
        Graphics are pretty good, Xbox is better.

Game Variety
        Too many games are for children, there should be more variety.

Controller Comfort
        The controller is so difficult.

Again, the controller.

• Controller Comfort:

Nintendo Wii is a classic for kids and is great.

Comments about Nintendo Wii Console - Black:

The Wii is great and I think you should try it. All the kids love it and want to play with it all the time.

Graphics Quality
        Very good graphics no blurring.

Lots of games.

Controller Comfort
        Very comfortable and there is no pain.

Very easy to control and no one ever gets frustrated.

Very hard. The kids have dropped it many times and there are no scratches.