Other Blenders:

Cons

Just what I needed

from St Barbara, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Stable

Cons

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Small Kitchen

Just what I needed

It is the best blender that exists throughout the market certainly provides an enviable quality, ensuring more than buy a lifetime investment, as it has finished truly art, made with highly durable materials and what is much better after using it, you will be amazed at the ease with which you can wash it.

With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, you can make any kind of smoothies, juices, sauces, experiment and do everything you've always wanted to do in your kitchen. So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, your siblings, your parents, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your friends in order all your loved ones.

It is a producer provides an enviable by all reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Happy with my Kitchen appliance

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Ninja XL Master Prep Professional Blender:

Could not be any happier with the Ninja Blender. It works like a charm and offers a massive amount of versatility so you can get things done in the kitchen. This is far more than a blender; it also serves as a food processor, a chopper and a juicer.

The biggest disadvantages that I have found are the square processing bowl that comes with it.

There are tons of cool and fun things about the Ninja, however. It offers a 1500 watt motor which is very powerful. Even still it provides the user with quite operation that won't disturb them. Also, if you are using it as a juicer you are limited on the fruits and vegetables that can be put inside since all of the juicer equipment is not included with it.

The blender is incredibly easy to use. One button does it all. Even a child can use this one with complete ease!

There are suction cups on the bottom of the blender. These suction cups make it easy to keep the blender in place so there are no mishaps of any type.

I like the style of the blender as well. Although it is made of plastic it is BPA free and it is also very strong and durable. I have had my machine for about 6 months now and it is a blessing.

It looks very sleek and is so stylish at the same time!
    It is easy to change out the bowls, and I love the extra-large 72-ounce pitcher and the two serving cups that are included. When it is time to clean you will not gather a headache with the Ninja because it is really simple to get done.

You can do more with one machine with the Ninja. It is an awesome machine!

Great economical blender

Comments about Ninja XL Master Prep Professional Blender:

When I chose to purchase this blender I was looking into vitamix and blentec blenders as well. I did a lot of research comparing prices. While I heard great things about the vitamix and blendtec they were simply priced too high for my budget. I ended up choosing this professional series ninja and also purchased some additional accessories like the single serving cups for the blender. It makes great snow from ice and would be great to use for making icee's or snow cones. It also makes great rice and quinoa flour using the single serving cups. It takes a bit of time to make the flour but it did seem to come out pretty well. I am very happy with the performance of this blender. I did find it to be a bit loud but I am going to assume that all blenders are loud since this is the first one I have ever owned. It seems very stable and durable. I do find it a bit difficult to clean properly by hand and dont feel comfortable putting the pieces into the dishwasher.

• Versatility:

Best blender i have found so far!

Comments about Ninja XL Master Prep Professional Blender:

I love to make smoothies and have bought smoothie makers and several different types of blenders. I would say that i have probably went through 4 blenders before finding this one. I wasn't really sure on it when i bought it. But when i brought it home and tested it out i was Amazed! It broke down my fruit and vegetables perfect and got ALL of it. All the other blenders would leave huge chunks even the smoothie maker. But this one just chopped it right up. I even use it for cooking to chop up my onions and other food product that i am cooking with. So much easier and faster than using my hand knife! I would recommend this product for anyone. Because, not only do i use it for smoothies daily but i also use it for cooking and many other uses. It also looks great just sending in the kitchen, its sharp and nice looking so you don't have to hide it in the cabinets. If your like me and can't find that perfect blender, give this one a shot!

Blending Power
    Excellent! It blends almost any kind of food up into small peices!

Versatility
    You can use it to chop onions up or even make smoothies.

The blade can be a bit tricky to clean but not as bad as some of the other blenders i have owned.

Very Easy and SIMPLE.

Looks great just sitting in the kitchen.

I have had mine for a year now and it works just as good as when i just bought it!

Cool blender

from Mantua, OH

Comments about Ninja XL Master Prep Professional Blender:

I received this as a Christmas present. The triple blades really chop the food. I use it mostly to blend homemade dog food and to crush ice which it does nicely. I'm looking forward to trying it this summer on horseradish root. That will be the real test of the blades.

Blending Power
    The three cutting blades cut very well. I haven't had to stop and push the food back down or move it away from the blades like I have to with the standard bottom blade blenders.

very easy to clean

easy to use.

I haven't had it that long to say whether it will hold up but it has chopped through everything I've put it it very easily.

• Versatility:

I'm loving my Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender!

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Ninja XL Master Prep Professional Blender:

A little birdie (my husband) told my in-laws that I wanted a new blender for Christmas. 4 months on a weight loss program that includes 2 homemade shakes per day had our 10 year old Osterizer Blender on its last legs. My father-in-law consulted his trusty Consumer Reports and determined that the *Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender* was the best rated blender on the market.

I've been using this blender for the past week and a half and I am definitely impressed. It has a very large plastic pitcher, a tall "ninja" 3-blade system, and a powerful motor. There are just 3 blend speeds: low, medium, and high. The *Euro Pro Ninja Professional Blender* easily blasts large ice cubes into shards on the lowest speed and totally pulverizes them into tiny bits on the medium setting. It also easily blends up frozen fruit like strawberries, bananas, peaches, and mangoes. We also tried making a frozen margarita in this blender just to see how it turned out. The result was a delicious and very smooth frozen drink thanks to the multiple blades and powerful motor.

The *Ninja Professional Blender* might be overkill for people who live by themselves or who only occasionally need to use this kind of appliance, but it is perfect for us. The extra large jar capacity is 72 fluid ounces. I blend at least 3 homemade shakes daily our breakfast/lunch and we entertain often so it will be great for when we need to make many frozen margaritas at once. If I need to just blend up a can of beans, tahini, and some seasonings to make a small amount of hummus or a bunch of herbs, garlic, and olive oil for a marinade... I'll use my food processor. But when I need to blend larger quantities of things, I'm going to use my *Ninja Master Professional Blender*. Recommended!

Blending Power
    This is an extremely powerful blender that turns large ice cubes into tiny ice specks in seconds.

Versatility
    You can use this blender to make smoothies, pureed vegetables for baby, frozen drinks, and large amounts of other things like marinades and hummus.

The pitcher and lid are both dishwasher safe. The base you can just wipe down with a damp cloth if you have any debris or dust on it.

The first few times I used the *Ninja Blender* were a challenge. You have to assemble the pitcher and lid correctly onto the base in order for the device to even allow you to blend anything. After a couple of times of going through the process, though, it is now coming much more easily to me. If my mother were to show up and offer to make margaritas for everyone.... well, that would require me giving her a brief tutorial on how to use this device.

This blender is designed to be super powerful which I love. Aesthetically, it is utilitarian yet still pretty as it sits on your kitchen counter.

I've only been using this *Euro Pro Ninja Blender* for the past couple of weeks, so I can't really speak about the durability of this product.

Ninja

from Henderson, NV

Comments about Ninja XL Master Prep Professional Blender:

I absolutely love my ninja professional blender! It is exactly what we were looking for! It is very easy to operate and very, very easy to clean. It makes everything from smoothies to baby food with ease. We had originally purchased it to make baby food but now we find that we use it for so much more. Growing up we never used a blender so it was never really something that I thought I would use or want but now that we have one I just can't imagine not having one because it is so convenient. I cannot wait to use it this summer to make blended drinks to enjoy outside at the pool- I am sure they will be a big hit! It has also been so great with the baby food and the different stages and textures!

I'm known for killing blenders

from Mantua, OH

Comments about Ninja XL Master Prep Professional Blender:

I'll start by saying that in the 8 years I've been married I've owned 5 blenders. The one I owned before I bought the Ninja (March 2011), I owned for the longest time - 5 years. It was a Euro-Pro Bravetti and it was great, but alas my reputation for killing blenders caught up with me and it died. I looked at the Ninja Pro blender for a couple reasons; 1. It seemed to be made by the same company as my Euro-Pro and had a similiar design, which I loved (and it is, but I didn't know that until after I purchased). 2. It claims to crush ice like nothing and turn it into snow. I haven't tested out the ice crushing but in the first weekend of owning it I've used it twice and it has made wonderful smoothies. In my research I found people who complained of chunky smoothies - you need to add more liquid or as they say in the smoothie shops "juice it".

Compared to my previous Euro-Pro there are a couple things that have changed that I love. It has more blades, the Euro Pro had 4 and the Ninja has 6. Secondly, the blades are no longer in two pieces which was a pain to clean!

The only Con that I've come up with so far is that the blender is very tall and you are instructed to store the blender assembled. My cabinets are not tall enough and I don't like to have appliances on the counter.

The Ninja is the best!

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Ninja XL Master Prep Professional Blender:

The Ninja Blender is the most ingenious blender! Never have problems with ice again. It makes the best Margaritas! If you are looking for a blender please at least try this one out. Buy it at Bed Bath and Beyond and they'll take it back if you decide that you dont like it.

Amazing Blender!

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Ninja XL Master Prep Professional Blender:

Words cannot describe how awesome this blender is!!! I had given up hope after trying many blenders that leaked or that would not get the ice all crushed. The blender has 6 blades, you would not believe how gast those blades crush the ice. In the summer my family and I make smoothies for breakfast every morning. With having to make 4 smoothies a day we needed the best blender out there. The Ninja exceeded my expectations by far! We have made over 1000 smoothies with this machine and it still works just like it did the first day we got it out of the box! We have also never had any problems with it leaking like every other blender we have used. If you are in the market for a new blender I would highly reccomend buying this one. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!