Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL660
Rca_2013_normal

Ninja Professional Blender

Pros

• Good power output (30)
  • Good pitcher (27)
  • Stable (27)
  • Easy to clean (23)
  • Precise control (21)

Cons

• Hard to clean (3)

• Drinks (30)
  • Crushing ice (25)
  • Small kitchen (17)
  • Cooking (16)
  • Large kitchen (10)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (25), Avid cook (6), Gourmet chef (3)

high-powered blender

This is a really good blender that works quickly and has some good safety features. The shape is also well designed in a square shape that fits better into the refrigerator, and has a spout for pouring. My only complaint is that it that smoothies aren't as "smooth" with this blender. I have both using the entire fruit and cutting up pieces and found neither produced a really smoother product.

Blending Power
Blends quickly but not as smooth for the end product as I had anticipated. It blends entire fruits but don't expect a smooth product.

the square shape is somewhat more difficult to clean but it is completely worth it as the shape is better for fitting into the refrigerator or freezer. It has an outlet so water does not sit on the bottom of the blender when it is in the dishwasher which helps avoid rust on the device as occurs with many blenders

Very easy to set up and use. Set up to be ready for a clean pour unlike most other blenders.

well-designed, good fit for fridge and built to avoid rusting when placed in the dishwasher. Set up for a quick pour with a closeable spout in the corner. Good safety features.

I've only had it for about a month but it seems very sturdy and durable.

pulverizer

I saw this on TV several times and then finally ordered it because I thought it would be handy for a quick, healthy drink on the go. I arrived in the mail and I was thrilled and ready to try it out immediately. I made 4 different drinks from the recipe book that was provided. The ninja does work good for smoothies. On the flip side---using the smaller base attachment, I could not mix us pesto or other relatively simple things. The one thing that made me send it back was how sharp the blades are. It is hard to store this safely unless you want to unpack it every time you want to use it and we kept getting sliced and/or cut on the hands when we could reach to use it.

Chef Approved

from Mt.juliet, TN

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

Highly recommend. I love that it has 3 blades. It really has impressed me. You don't have to push things down to get mixed things together. It makes sauces, dressings and everything else so much easy to make. The clean up is super easy. It has a great price point. It comes with to go cups with a blade attached to one that makes smoothies and small sauces so easy to make. I usually make my dressings in the cups. Love love love this blender. Get it, you won't be sorry.

I would recommend this to anyone!

from Atlanta GA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

I have had this blender for over 2 years. I use it at least twice a week. I'm a big fan of smoothies, but I do NOT like chunks. Weaker blenders tend to give me lumpy smoothies that make me and my kids gag. Not this blender! I love that there are multiple blades that rise up the middle of the pitcher. It chops and blends more food faster and more evenly. It has a powerful motor that does not overheat on me, even while making multiple smoothies at once. I've also successfully made homemade peanut butter, salsa, Larabars, and more. This blender can handle it all!

from skyluv33, Boston MA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
      • Stable

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

This is one of the best blender I have owned. Its reliable and powerful. It can create smooth drinks without remaining chunks of ice and it does not move around on the counter while blending either. Best perk: its very easy to clean!

Great

from 36330

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

One of the best I ever had..works fantastic....does the job..

Very sturdy

from visalia ca

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Stable

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

I got the Ninja Professional Blender as a gift for Christmas from my husband. I use it for everything. I make drinks and cocktails. I blend smoothies and milkshakes for the kids. I also make a variety of salsas and dressings. It works very well and I have never had problems with it. I liked it so much I got one for my Mom too. My son even purchased one before heading off to college. I think its a great product and it is priced reasonably. I will definitley continue to recommend the Ninja Professional Blender.

Works great

from adrihw

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Stable

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

I liked this for making smoothies and quick blending. Some thicker items get stuck and ice can be hard to blend smoothly without melting it but overall the quality is great.

I'm in love with this blender!

from Everett, Wa

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Good Pitcher
                • Powerful
                • Precise Control
                • Stable

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

I use this blender for EVERYTHING! I am able to chop fruits and vegitables up for salads. I make smoothies, salsa. Puree's really good with it's four sharp blades. So easy to use and clean. Chops and crushes ice in just seconds

LOVE THIS BLENDER

from Sikeston, Mo

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                  • Good Pitcher
                  • Powerful
                  • Precise Control
                  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

I received this blender last month and im in love! i use this blender for shakes, smoothies, blending my veggies for a special meal and for also making my alcohol beverages! I don't have a issue with it not crushing the ice because we have nugget ice in our house hold, so it blends very easy! To me, its easy to clean but the blades are really sharp! i have a medium kitchen with one counter and it doesn't take up to much space. Out of a week, I would say I use my blender about 5 days out of the week if not 6! its perfect for me and the color blends so great with all of my other lack appliances. You can not go wrong with this blender. its well worth the money.

Love this blender - sharp blades quick blending

from Cambridge, MA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
                    • Powerful
                    • Precise Control
                    • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

The blades are so sharp they easily blend ice and other frozen or hard pieces. Very powerful as well. Perfect for summertime drink or for blending things for baking

I tell my friends

from New-York

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Complicated Controls

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand