Other Blenders:
BL660
Ninja Professional Blender
Rca_2013_normal

Ninja Professional Blender

Pros

• Good power output (13)
  • Good pitcher (11)
  • Stable (11)
  • Precise control (9)
  • Easy to clean (8)

• Crushing ice (11)
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (11)

high-powered blender

This is a really good blender that works quickly and has some good safety features. The shape is also well designed in a square shape that fits better into the refrigerator, and has a spout for pouring. My only complaint is that it that smoothies aren't as "smooth" with this blender. I have both using the entire fruit and cutting up pieces and found neither produced a really smoother product.

Blending Power
Blends quickly but not as smooth for the end product as I had anticipated. It blends entire fruits but don't expect a smooth product.

the square shape is somewhat more difficult to clean but it is completely worth it as the shape is better for fitting into the refrigerator or freezer. It has an outlet so water does not sit on the bottom of the blender when it is in the dishwasher which helps avoid rust on the device as occurs with many blenders

Very easy to set up and use. Set up to be ready for a clean pour unlike most other blenders.

well-designed, good fit for fridge and built to avoid rusting when placed in the dishwasher. Set up for a quick pour with a closeable spout in the corner. Good safety features.

I've only had it for about a month but it seems very sturdy and durable.

pulverizer

I saw this on TV several times and then finally ordered it because I thought it would be handy for a quick, healthy drink on the go. I arrived in the mail and I was thrilled and ready to try it out immediately. I made 4 different drinks from the recipe book that was provided. The ninja does work good for smoothies. On the flip side---using the smaller base attachment, I could not mix us pesto or other relatively simple things. The one thing that made me send it back was how sharp the blades are. It is hard to store this safely unless you want to unpack it every time you want to use it and we kept getting sliced and/or cut on the hands when we could reach to use it.

I Bought One

from Iowa

Ninja Blender Review

I was in the market for a blender for a few weeks and l was looking for a good quality product that is reliable and not cheap. After reading many reviews I finally decided on the Ninja Professional Blender.

First Look

When I took it out of the box I found that all of the parts were made with the highest quality materials around. The instructions were very simple to follow and putting it all together was a breeze. All of the parts fit together very snuggly and tight. There was no play in the blender. Looking at the control panel I knew that it would be easy to learn how to operate it.

Using the Blender

The set up for the blender was very easy. The opening at the top of the pitcher is big enough to accommodate anything that you should want to put in there. The blades on the cutting column are very sharp. In the advertising it says that it will turn ice to snow. I wanted to test this for myself and believe me; it will turn a pitcher full of ice into powder in only a matter of seconds. I can't think of anything you would want to blend that this blender wouldn't take care of. Once you have everything blended it is very simple and easy to pour the contents into whatever you need to. I have yet to spill anything.

Clean Up

Cleaning the blender is very easy. I usually fill the pitcher with hot water and soap and let it soak while I go to work for the day and once I get home I clean it and let it dry for the next day. Everything on this blender is very easy to clean. You have no need to worry about loosing the gaskets or getting the rotor. The column simply comes out and you can clean it. It will air dry in a day and be ready to be used the very next day.

Overview

I would have no problem recommending this product to anybody who is also looking for a blender. The simplicity with this product is what makes it worth it. It is not an over complicated machine to operate either. This product has many safeties built into the product so you do not

Great Blender

from Brooklyn NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

This is a good blender for the price. I use this to make my morning smoothies and pins colada drinks. The products are soft so it blends them very well. When I use Ice it cuts up the ice well to but sometime we have to sort of "mix" the ice so larger chunks can get broken up. Overall it's a good blender. It is easy to clean. My only complaint is it's very loud but I don't know any blender that isn't loud.

Love my Ninja

from Red Bluff, ca

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Cons

• needs more attachments

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

I use this item for basically everything from smoothies to tortilla soup. Its great when you want to make healthier meals for your family I love it for my smoothies I can take and put everything in all at once then hit the button leave it for a few seconds and then pour to enjoy. Love love love this item I would buy again a millions times fold.

from Winamac IN

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Cons

• Poor Pitcher

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

It's great for crushing ice or making drinks.

Ninja Professional Blender Not Just for Professionals

from Modesto, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean - REALLY SHARP BLADES!!

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

The Ninja Professional Blender is by far the best blender I have ever used. It is absolutely fantastic for making blended drinks both alcoholic and for well blended out smoothies. I have used this blender for over two years and the blender still works wonders. I have tried a handheld blender since I figured for my morning shake it might be easy to clean up afterwards, but it doesn't have the power that the Ninja Professional Blender does. A lot of the vegetables and fruits I threw in didn't blend well when I tried the handheld blender, while the Ninja blender blends everything so thoroughly you do not end up with gross clumps (Honestly, who wants some odd clumps here and there when you could have a smooth smoothie?). The only drawback is the blades. When it comes to cleaning the blades, it is important that you use extreme caution. Since the blades are so sharp it is very easy to accidentally hurt yourself with one of them. Even after all the years of having and using this thing, I still find myself having to be careful with them. But I suppose that is one of the perks of this blender is having blades that don't go dull as quickly as other blenders.

Great for smoothies, fraps and more!

from Brownwood, Texas

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Easy to use
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

While I don't own this model of blender, I work part-time at a snowcone stand in which I use this Ninja blender during each shift. Not only is this a powerful blender, but it's easy to use and clean. I've used the Ninja blender to create fresh fruit smoothies and coffee fraps. On one occasion, I used the blender to crush ice in which it was the consistency of snow when our snowcone shaver broken down mid-order. I was truly in amazed how much it was similar to the ice that's shaved with the snowcone machine. After each use, the Ninja blender is easy to clean up, which I was able to do quickly since I had to clean the pitcher between uses. I can only imagine the many uses that the Ninja Blender has to offer, but I know that I will be purchasing one for my home ASAP.

Fantastic for Smoothies

from Dekalb, Illinois

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

I have had this blender for about a year-and-a-half and I use it the most for making smoothies and protein drinks. The only thing I have a problem with is when I add chia seeds or flax to my smoothies because they end up sticking to the side and getting stuck in the lid, making it difficult to clean. Other than that, I have no complaints! This blender has outlasted any of my other cheaper blenders and I would certainly buy it again!

Works well, but cleaning is a bit of a hassle

from Salt Lake City, UT

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Stable

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

We probably use our Ninja 5/7 days of the week. Smoothies, soups, dressings, and other things are so easy to make. The Ninja is a great option for people who want power, but can't afford $300+ for the more expensive brands.

The only problem that I would want others to be aware of is in cleaning. The blades are sharp, so you want to be careful when washing them. Also, we put ours in the dishwasher and the water settles in the feet of the pitcher with some debris from the dishwasher causing mold. We have been in contact with Ninja about this, but haven't yet heard back about a solution. The feet don't seem to be able to be removed. It won't affect the food, but it is way gross. I would still recommend it, but I would've like to have known before we bought it.

Very powerful machine!

from Harvard Il

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
        • Powerful

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

Wow! I am completely blown away by the power of this blender. I have tried other blenders that do not even compare to this one! It is great for blending food,crushing ice...just about anything you put in it it will be pulverized. Caution: this machine is VERY LOUD do not expect to be able to hold a conversation after turning this on, but rest assured your food/drink will be prepared perfectly in no time at all. I absolutely love that the pitcher is glass and not plastic, makes me feel like I am dealing with a good well made product that is going to last for years to come. Easy to clean and easy to use. This machine has made my food preparation so much easier with much less hassle than with other machines. So happy and will highly recommend!

Talks the talk, can't walk the walk

from Syracuse, NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful

Cons

• Poor Pitcher

Comments about Ninja Professional Blender:

I've had this blender for 5 months and thought it was a great improvement from the $30 Black and Decker one that I used previously. The blender has a lot of hype about how it will crush and pulverize food to give smooth drinks, etc. I bought the blender to utilize primarily for making smoothies. This blender can blend a drink but never made a smoothie that was actual smooth. Still leaves behind pulp and chunks which doesn't make for an appealing beverage. The blades on this can be dangerous when you're washing them so be careful when handling the spindle. I have since upgraded from this to a true professional blender and won't look back again on this as being a high quality blender.