Other Blenders:
BL660
Ninja Professional Blender
Rca_2013_normal

Great appliance

Make my morning smoothie is easy with this

Algonquin

NINJA

I absolutely love this blender! It has never let me down and allows me to do things like crush ice, make smoothies, blend stuff together for dips and soups...I'm more happy that it can crush ice than anything else.

Tennessee

Best choice I ever made

Perfect in every way, very easy clean up & definitely gets the job done, Highly recommend

Johnstown, Co.

true

Fantastic product! Puts my old blender to shame!

My previous blender I had owned 10+ years and a part finally broke on it that I couldn't find a replacement for. I bought this blender and was impressed right away with the ease that it went through frozen fruit when I made a smoothie. It made the smoothie in one minute and left no chunks! Wow!

Convoy, OH

Awesome product

Love my Ninja blender and all the creations I get to make while using it. Even my kids enjoy making things like milkshakes and fruit smoothies. I have had it for a while and usually with other blenders they have already burned up, quit functioning or just couldn't do the task I needed.

Morgantown, WV

Amazing blending power

I love my Ninja blender. I use it for smoothies, soups, and drinks!

Bensalem PA

Best blender

I use my ninja blender every morning to make my kale peanut butter banana smoothies and it's by far the best consistency compared to any other blender I've tried.

Cranston, ri

Smoothie Operator

I make daily smoothies for breakfast and this blender is a great addition to my kitchen. It is quick and easy to use and blends very well. It is fairly compact and sleek so it does not bother me on the countertops, which many items do. Great for a large or small kitchen and a cook of any expertise.

Jenn from La.

Great blender

This blender really makes it easy to crush any ice or make any type of shake in seconds. The blades are sharp and you can pretty much blend anything into liquid if you wanted to , it works great Best blender I've tried

Banning ca

Love this Ninja Blender.

I love this Ninja blender. It came with single serve cups which I use frequently. This blender works great. It is fast and powerful. I put veggies in it that I don't normally like to eat and I don't even taste them. This blender mixes everything together very well, without leaving any chunks of food or ice. It is also very easy to use and to clean afterwards.

Clinton Township, MI