Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
Ninja Pro Blender NJ600

Summary

Love nutritious smoothies? Make your own! The Euro Pro Ninja XL Blender has a 1000-watt powerful motor and a 72-ounce pitcher for making virtually any type of healthy or bar drink. Mix up your next meal with this Ninja XL blender. The powerful blades allow you to chop veggies for appetizers or crush ice for frozen drinks. This versatile Ninja XL blender is sure to come in handy in your kitchen for everyday use and when throwing a party. The electronic control panel offers 3 speeds and PULSE for controlled processing. This powerful unit can effortlessly crush ice into snow and blend whole vegetables and fruits into delicious smoothies in just seconds.. The cord storage helps keep your countertops clear while the sturdy no-slip base offers stand-still performance.

Ninja Pro Blender NJ600

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Ninja Blender Good, but not great.

While I really like this blender and for the price I think that it is good, It is not great and doesn't blend as well as I would have preferred. For the price of this blender I think that it is a good quality, but if you are looking for something more, I would recommend spending a little more and going with a Vitamix or a Blendtec. While it does blend well for the price of this product, if you have the extra money and are looking for more than just a blender for smoothies, I would go with a more expensive and more quality blender. I have tried doing several other things with this blender like peanut butter and almond butter and it has had a hard time getting the job done. But for the price it is one of the better blenders in its price range. I have never had issues with it not working the way that it should. You are just more restricted to making only smoothies and drinks.

Blending Power
It blends pretty good, But I often times still will find chunks of fruit or some pieces will get stuck and I will have to stop it and stir it around to make sure that it gets blended up. Sometimes that is frustrating.

Versatility
I have used it a few times to chop up other items and use it more like a food processer, but most of the times I use it for smoothies. It has a hard time when there is not enough liquid in it. I have made almond butter in it a few times, but it takes a really long time for it to actually blend it enough to turn it into butter and you have to take the lid off several times to stir it around so everything gets chopped up.

It is really easy to clean and is dishwasher safe. I love that it is dishwasher safe and that when I am done, all of the pieces are easy to wash and throw in the dishwasher.

Really easy to use. There are only 3 speeds and it is not confusing at all. You have to make sure that the lid is on the right way and that was confusing at first, but other than that it is great.

I like the design, it looks good and clean in my kitchen. I often get comments on it when people come over to my house saying that it looks like a nice blender. I like the stainless steal and the black plastic look of the base and the plastic container. Overall the design is great and is easy to use and take apart to clean.

I have had mine for about a year and a half and it has held up great. No problems or signs of wear and tear. I also clean mine in the dishwasher after almost every use and I use it several times a week. It has been great and easy to clean.

Kind of a let down!

After reading about 8 reviews on here I decided to go out and buy this blender, oh was that a mistake! I don't know if I had a bad blender, but every time I went to use it, it would freeze up and just sit there. The Ninja Pro Blender NJ600 really didn't do what I was looking for, I tried it again after the first let down thinking maybe it was my ingredients, I just tried crushing frozen banana, strawberries, ice, milk, and yogurt and it did the same thing!

Stalled up every time!

Versatility
Though I didn't get to use them, I saw that the Ninja Pro Blender NJ600 had a lot of options for the blending, from puree to whip!

Only cleaned twice, so not too sure. The two times I cleaned it, there was no problems.

Again, only used it twice so not much a rating can be given. Directions were easy to understand though.

I believe the initial idea was to make a small, powerful blender. As I said I don't know if I had a defect, but this thing didn't work at all!

Used two times, didn't work either one.

So many uses!

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

It is very user friendly, and can be used as a blender for drinks and smoothies, or even as a food processor if you want to puree baby food, or make soups or dressings or marinades, or desserts or breadcrumbs. The possibilities are nearly endless with this one. Ours included the individual serving cups that just pop right on and off, then they're ready to use.

Blending Power
This thing has a ton of power. You can tell it's super strong from the first time you use it. Its a good thing it has little suction cups underneath, so it sticks to the counter. Not that it would go flying, it just makes it seem safer.

Versatility
I've used it to make bread crumbs. Also to grind up a whole package of oreos, to make a certain dessert. I've also used it to make pumpkin bisque. And of course, tons of smoothies. The summer I got married, my husband would pack all the ingredients for a smoothie, into one of the individual cups, and put it in the freezer for me to blend when I got up for work. It's also been used a few times for margaritas!

It could be easier to clean, but it could be worse. The blade comes out of the pitcher really easy, it just lifts out, but if you've let anything dry onto it at all, you're gonna have a hard time trying to clean it whilst trying not to cut your finger off with the super sharp blade. The upside is that they're dishwasher safe (at least I hope they are, cuz I've been putting mine in there for two years).

Only a few different buttons you can push, after setting and twisting the pitcher into place. I do have some trouble getting the lid off the pitcher at times.

I do wish there was a way to lock the pitcher in place, instead of just setting and twisting it on.

Two years old, still going strong!

Beast of a blender!

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

The thing can turn ice into snow effortlessly!! It has 3 very sharp blades on the removable shaft vs. the typical single blade blenders. Extremely powerful motor, yet it's easy to clean and simple to operate. I must have bought it over 3 years ago and it's just as new. I would highly recommend this product.

Best Blender on the Market

from Hillsborough, NJ

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

A+++++++++++++++++++++ One of the best kitchen appliance purchases I have ever made. Had a basic blender from when I got married and it is a turtle compared to this NINJA!

Blending Power
AWESOME! Fast - crushes ice in minutes to slush! Best blender for smoothies - crushes ice and blends spinach, bananas and frozen mango in minutes. Have also blended soup ingredients and crushed nuts with it, so far I am very pleased!

Versatility
I use for smoothies, chopping nuts, making soups - looking forward to trying some of recipes in included recipe book

Right in the dishwasher - nothing could be easier! I know I say this again - BUT BE VERY CAREFUL OF BLADES - VERY VERY SHARP!

VERY easy to use. BE CAREFUL of blades - VERY SHARP!!! A NICE EXTRA - Top locks, never have an explosion from forgetting to put lid on - blender will not work until lid is locked on!

Black & Silver - sleek & modern looking.

DURABLE! Hard working and tough - have dropped several times and not even a scratch!

Great blender

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

This blender is wonderful. It's the best you can get at a reasonable price. I make smoothie every day in it, and have never had a problem trying to crush frozen fruit. It gives the perfect mixture.

Blending Power
It has plenty of power to blend. There are no issues with that.

Versatility
It can be used for more than just smoothies. It can be used to make purees, sauces, and dressings. It worked great for the pesto I made.

There are three parts to clean, the cover, blades, and the container itself. It is not too difficult.

Very easy to use. There are three choices of blending, doughing, or crushing depending on what you are making.

It has a huge electric portion below it but I assume that it for its durability in blending. It helps for the power behind crushing ice and such.

• Versatility:

This is a good blender to have around the house!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

I have had the Ninja blender for around two years now and I have loved it. When I first got this I was wondering if it would work as well as it did in the commercials and it held up pretty well. I really like the multiple blades. It blends whatever you put in there nicely. You don't find chunks because it makes things smooth. The lid suctions on tightly and it's easy to put things into the blender. I like the different settings. I really like the design of this blender. I think it looks a lot better than other blenders on the market. The ninja blender holds a lot in it. It is easy to pour. I really like that you can put most of the pieces of this blender in the dishwasher. I would recommend this blender. It's great for so many things and recipes! I will continue to use it.

Blending Power
It blended a lot better than I thought that it would. The power of the blender is good.

I like that you can put most of the pieces into the dishwasher. It is pretty easy to clean.

This blender is very easy to use and to figure out.

I think that it is a cool design with a different look to it than other blenders out there.

It holds up well.

• Versatility:

Great for blending and making smoothies

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

Overall, the blender is excellent and safe. The lid has a locking and unlocking device which makes it safer for use.

Blending Power
This blender can crush ice as well as, mix. Dynamically works blending and crushing.

Versatility
Love the pour spout and the top of the pitcher. This allows you the ability to add ingredients while blending and makes for easy pouring..

Cleaning is easy, but handling the mixing blade can be a challenge. The blade is very sharp and it's not very easy to clean it without using something to protect your hands and fingers from cuts. Rinses clean.

Sit the pitcher on the base and lock into place. Match the notched arrows up and you are good to go. Very easy to use.

I like the blender, but I wish the pitcher did not have to be locked into place starting at a diagonal on the base. Otherwise, this blender is super simple to use.

The machine is very sturdy and the pitcher is well made. Doesn't scratch up or stain.

• Versatility:

They call it the ninja cause its so badass!

from Statesville, NC

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

I just recently bought the ninja kitchen system. Ninja Pro Blender has been absolutely awesome for my family. I have children with multiple food allergies. I am unable to give them eggs, cereal/grains, or dairy products. This makes breakfast a nightmare for us. I bought this blender so I can make them great thick smoothies with nothing but fruit and a little ice! (no milk needed). I have also enjoyed the ease of this machine. everything comes apart and cleans easily, so this fits into my morning routine flawlessly!

There is a lock down mechanism that helps stabilize the machine to the counter while in use, and unlocks easily to put away. I also like the safety locking features that keep the lids in place while blending. I dont have to worry about burning up the motor while blending because there is enough power to handle the job! I have been able to use the blender for soups, smoothies, and iced drinks so far. I cant wait to try out other recipes in it! Love my ninja!

• Versatility:

A fantastic blender with extremely sharp blades.

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

It's an extreme blender with very sharp blades and only makes little noise. The only slight problem is that you have to be extremely careful with the blades.

Blending Power
Extremely powerful! If you add this with the magic bullet it would be the best blender thing ever!

The sharpness of the blades makes it kind of hard to clean but otherwise it is very, very good.

Super easy and works a lot harder than any other blender.

The Healthy Way To Go

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

My whole life I had an excellent metabolism therefore I was able to eat what I want, when I wanted, it was perfect. but a few years ago I hit thirty and it all started going down hill from there, i still had my old eating habits but my metabolism that was once so quick was slowing and I started rapidly gaining weight. Within two months I had gained twenty five pounds, I knew something had to be done. So I researched the best diets and came to see that the base of all the highly recommended diets was a shake every morning. For the first time in my life I went out to buy a blender, I asked around quite a bit because I wasn't familiar with the best blenders around and everyone confirmed that the Ninja Pro Blender was the way to go, I bought it with confidence and started using it immediately. Now five years later it is still in like new condition and working fine. It has truly lived up to it's hype and more.

Just as good as VitaMix

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

I love this blender. It makes smoothies super smooth and has a super powerful motor. Super easy to clean up. Incredibly easy to use.

Blending Power
It cranks out the power and blends smoothies in seconds.

Versatility
This model only comes with one type of blade so all I use it for are smoothies, but it works awesome and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Super easy to clean. Just be careful with the sharp blade.

Anybody can use this thing! There are only a few different buttons so it is not overwhelming which setting it should be on.

I wish it would fit on my counter under the cabinets, It is too tight thus I can't push it all the way back to the wall. I wish the pitcher was just a tad shorter. Other than that the design is sleek and looks good on my counter.

This bender is build with industrial strength. I have never personally used a vitamix (only seen them used in demonstrations) blender, but I can't imagine there could be any blender that can do better at blending fast or smooth of a smoothie as the Ninja.