4.8
Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
Ninja Pro Blender NJ600

Summary

Love nutritious smoothies? Make your own! The Euro Pro Ninja XL Blender has a 1000-watt powerful motor and a 72-ounce pitcher for making virtually any type of healthy or bar drink. Mix up your next meal with this Ninja XL blender. The powerful blades allow you to chop veggies for appetizers or crush ice for frozen drinks. This versatile Ninja XL blender is sure to come in handy in your kitchen for everyday use and when throwing a party. The electronic control panel offers 3 speeds and PULSE for controlled processing. This powerful unit can effortlessly crush ice into snow and blend whole vegetables and fruits into delicious smoothies in just seconds.. The cord storage helps keep your countertops clear while the sturdy no-slip base offers stand-still performance.

Ninja Pro Blender NJ600

4.8

Pros

• Good power output (9)
  • Stable (9)
  • Precise control (8)
  • Easy to clean (7)
  • Good pitcher (7)

• Crushing ice (9)
  • Drinks (9)
  • Cooking (7)
  • Small kitchen (5)
  • Large kitchen (4)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid cook (5), Casual cook (4)

Ninja Blender Good, but not great.

While I really like this blender and for the price I think that it is good, It is not great and doesn't blend as well as I would have preferred. For the price of this blender I think that it is a good quality, but if you are looking for something more, I would recommend spending a little more and going with a Vitamix or a Blendtec. While it does blend well for the price of this product, if you have the extra money and are looking for more than just a blender for smoothies, I would go with a more expensive and more quality blender. I have tried doing several other things with this blender like peanut butter and almond butter and it has had a hard time getting the job done. But for the price it is one of the better blenders in its price range. I have never had issues with it not working the way that it should. You are just more restricted to making only smoothies and drinks.

Blending Power
It blends pretty good, But I often times still will find chunks of fruit or some pieces will get stuck and I will have to stop it and stir it around to make sure that it gets blended up. Sometimes that is frustrating.

Versatility
I have used it a few times to chop up other items and use it more like a food processer, but most of the times I use it for smoothies. It has a hard time when there is not enough liquid in it. I have made almond butter in it a few times, but it takes a really long time for it to actually blend it enough to turn it into butter and you have to take the lid off several times to stir it around so everything gets chopped up.

It is really easy to clean and is dishwasher safe. I love that it is dishwasher safe and that when I am done, all of the pieces are easy to wash and throw in the dishwasher.

Really easy to use. There are only 3 speeds and it is not confusing at all. You have to make sure that the lid is on the right way and that was confusing at first, but other than that it is great.

I like the design, it looks good and clean in my kitchen. I often get comments on it when people come over to my house saying that it looks like a nice blender. I like the stainless steal and the black plastic look of the base and the plastic container. Overall the design is great and is easy to use and take apart to clean.

I have had mine for about a year and a half and it has held up great. No problems or signs of wear and tear. I also clean mine in the dishwasher after almost every use and I use it several times a week. It has been great and easy to clean.

Kind of a let down!

After reading about 8 reviews on here I decided to go out and buy this blender, oh was that a mistake! I don't know if I had a bad blender, but every time I went to use it, it would freeze up and just sit there. The Ninja Pro Blender NJ600 really didn't do what I was looking for, I tried it again after the first let down thinking maybe it was my ingredients, I just tried crushing frozen banana, strawberries, ice, milk, and yogurt and it did the same thing!

Stalled up every time!

Versatility
Though I didn't get to use them, I saw that the Ninja Pro Blender NJ600 had a lot of options for the blending, from puree to whip!

Only cleaned twice, so not too sure. The two times I cleaned it, there was no problems.

Again, only used it twice so not much a rating can be given. Directions were easy to understand though.

I believe the initial idea was to make a small, powerful blender. As I said I don't know if I had a defect, but this thing didn't work at all!

Used two times, didn't work either one.

The King of ALL Blenders!

from Stephenville, TX

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

• Hot Sauce
  • Smoothies

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

I use this blender for EVERYTHING! I've even used it as a food processor before! It works wonders and I will never use another brand of blender again. The power it has is unreal and can bust through the toughest of ingredients! HUGE thumbs up!

Great Product

from Pahrump, NV

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

My husband and I were looking for a new blender that would meet our needs. We saw this brand and read what the blender would do and decided this was the blender that we wanted. This blender did not disappoints. Blends up ice quickly and makes for good frozen drinks. Have not tried it for anything other than making cold coffee and smoothies

Love this

from Fresno ca

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Powerful
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

I love this when it coming down to making drinks and chopping up veggies. I usually use this for smoothies and drinks. Easy to used, super easy to clean... blade stays sharp. Disher Sade!

Great product for just about anyone!

from Mankato, MN

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

I've used my Ninja blender many times, I most often use it to make smoothies for myself and my kids. It chops ice with ease and makes your smoothies turn out smooth and not too much liquid. I've also used it to blend up cake mixes and other mixes. Love it!

I love this blender and would buy it again

from Olive Hill, Ky

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • is easy to pour from
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

I have had mine for a little over a year and I use it daily for meal prep. ,or to make desserts like cakes, cookies,or even home made ice cream .Great to make drinks with too. No complaint s here Love It!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The best blender I have ever owned

from Douglas, GA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

This is the most powerful blender I have ever owned. Perfect for mixed drinks or blending sauces. It has to lock in before it will start, which is a huge plus because there's less chance of spillage or accidents. I also have the food processor attachment which is amazing. It works just as well as the free-standing processor I used to have, but works better and saves me a tone of room. If this one ever bites the dust (though it has been at least five years with no signs of stopping) I will buy it again.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I would definitely buy this blender again!

from Vineland, NJ

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Precise Control
            • Stable

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

I love making smoothies. This blender crushes I and fruit to perfection!

Best blender ever

from palmetto fl

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

I use mine for just about everything, even stuff I would normally do in the food processor. I find this more than powerful enough to do any job. I find it simple to clean as everything pretty much comes apart. I have a small kitchen and this sits nicely for everyday use.

I Love My Ninja

from Tennessee

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Grinds meat
                • Powerful
                • Precise Control
                • Stable

• Grinding frozen meat

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

I have had my Ninja for a year now. I just love how powerful it is. I evn used it to grin boneless skinless chicken breasts into ground chicken. It works wonderfully. I have never had any trouble with it. I don't even use my food processor any more. It does just about everything I want it to do. I highly recommend it for making frozen smoothies and more. I just love it. I did not receive my Ninja as a sample. I was only given two choices and, since i am not affiliated with the company that manufactures or sells it, I wrote, "I received it as a sample".

So many uses!

Comments about Ninja Pro Blender NJ600:

It is very user friendly, and can be used as a blender for drinks and smoothies, or even as a food processor if you want to puree baby food, or make soups or dressings or marinades, or desserts or breadcrumbs. The possibilities are nearly endless with this one. Ours included the individual serving cups that just pop right on and off, then they're ready to use.

Blending Power
                  This thing has a ton of power. You can tell it's super strong from the first time you use it. Its a good thing it has little suction cups underneath, so it sticks to the counter. Not that it would go flying, it just makes it seem safer.

Versatility
                  I've used it to make bread crumbs. Also to grind up a whole package of oreos, to make a certain dessert. I've also used it to make pumpkin bisque. And of course, tons of smoothies. The summer I got married, my husband would pack all the ingredients for a smoothie, into one of the individual cups, and put it in the freezer for me to blend when I got up for work. It's also been used a few times for margaritas!

It could be easier to clean, but it could be worse. The blade comes out of the pitcher really easy, it just lifts out, but if you've let anything dry onto it at all, you're gonna have a hard time trying to clean it whilst trying not to cut your finger off with the super sharp blade. The upside is that they're dishwasher safe (at least I hope they are, cuz I've been putting mine in there for two years).

Only a few different buttons you can push, after setting and twisting the pitcher into place. I do have some trouble getting the lid off the pitcher at times.

I do wish there was a way to lock the pitcher in place, instead of just setting and twisting it on.

Two years old, still going strong!

• Blending Power: