Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL771
Ninja Mega Kitchen System

Ninja Mega Kitchen System

Pros

• Good power output (15)
  • Good pitcher (13)
  • Stable (12)
  • Easy to clean (11)
  • Precise control (8)

Cons

• Hard to clean (3)

• Drinks (14)
  • Crushing ice (12)
  • Large kitchen (7)
  • Cooking (6)
  • Small kitchen (6)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (11), Avid cook (3)

Getting Healthy One Drink At A Time

My husband wanted something where he could juice. He was watching a tv show where someone got rid of hives and more simply by juicing and changing their diet. I bought this for a...Read complete review

My husband wanted something where he could juice. He was watching a tv show where someone got rid of hives and more simply by juicing and changing their diet. I bought this for a present.

We soon found out there is a difference between juicing and blending. This is a blender and not a juicer. It is still amazing and we make wonderful drinks in it. We use it for blending strawberries, mandarin oranges, canned pears, crushing ice, and more. The blending we do is better than the juicing we wanted to do as we also drink the fiber and not just the juice. What goes into this Ninja is what you will be drinking.

It is very powerful and quick to use. The blades are very sharp and it would be nice if they included a brush made for cleaning them, as they are difficult to clean. They will also cut right through a sponge used for washing. The best way to clean them we have found it to immediately remove them when finished blending and use hot water to rinse them. You can pour a little soap on the blades but actually touching them is probably not the best choice. I have already cut myself on the blade once and someone else I know needed stitches for their cut.

The suction cup feet are amazing and keep the Ninja in place. I never need to worry about it slipping and the top of the pitcher has a locking feature (no need to hold it on). The accessories that it comes with are all very well made and this makes this blender a great buy. I definitely recommend it.

We have even put chicken in it and cut the pieces down to make chicken salad.

A pretty good blender!

I gave this blender a lower score simply because of my personal opinions! My husband bought this for me 6 months ago and I wasn't sure about it when we got it but my friends have them and they like them. So I purchased this one and I use the single serve cup fairly often. I mostly use it to make smoothies and milkshakes. I have to stop and shake up the cup because the ingredients in the end of the cup don't blend very well. Other than that it is great! A very good quality blender and I think it will last me a long time. I also don't care for the size of the pitchers. They are very large..some what bulky to store and the middle part with the blades is hard to clean! Just because the knives are so sharp and so I rinse it immediately after I use it and then it cleans up fine. I wish there was a high quality blender with the blades attached to the pitcher. But over all I like this blender. I just don't think I would purchase another one!

Blending Power
This blender is very powerful!

This blender is not too hard to clean if you rinse it immediately after using it.

I wish the blades would be attached to the pitcher.

This blender is very durable and good quality.

I love my Ninja system!

from Marmaduke Arkansas

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I've used this to mix cakes, make smoothies, chop meat, the possibilities are endless with a ninja!

Excellent purchase

from Seattle WA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I enjoy using this blender in all occasions including cooking, cocktails, and baking.

I would definitely buy this again

from Charlottesville, VA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I've used the food processor to make pumpkun bars, the blender for smoothies, the smoothie cups for dressings & sauces. There are endless ways to use this system.

An All-N-One product

from League City, Texas

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I use this product to make smoothies, slushies, spiraling different fruits and veggies! It is one of the best purchase I have ever made for my kitchen. It takes less time for me to use and clean the kitchen system than it would take me to use an old fashion blender. This specific product is design to take all of the hard work out of the kitchen. I use it mostly for meal preparation. It is super easy to clean and comes with multiple different pitchers to use for different things.

Love my ninja

from Hydenst

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I love my ninja...biggest problem it can be a pain to clean after, but I make the most amazing smoothies with it

I LOVE THIS THING!!!

from Hesperia, CA.

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I purchased this on the Friday before Christmas and it arrived the next day. Things could not have gone better because I was able to use it to make swift work of cookie dough which normally takes a lot of strength to mix as it is a very tough dough. It was literally done in seconds. Since then I have used it to make a variety of smoothies, some with leafy greens and fruit and others with fruit and dairy. My smoothies have been super smooth without any bits left behind. My son makes post work out smoothies with bananas, peanut butter, almond milk and oatmeal! He said that since we have gotten the NINJA his smoothies have been smooth and creamy like a milkshake...he loves the result!! I purchased the system with the meal prep kit and I love it. I have used it more than once to make chicken salad. I just add the onion, celery, chicken and mayonnaise to the food prep bowl and a few pulses later everything is chopped and blended. I can't believe I waited so long to get one of these.

Love love love!

from Whitby ON Canada

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful

Cons

• Hard to Clean

• Grinding

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

Can't tell you how much I love my Ninja. I wanted a blender powerful enough to grind grains but couldn't afford the high end ones. This one grounds my seeds and grains to a fine powder. My only complaint is the juice cups are hard to clean because of the ridges inside.

I would buy this product

from Indianapolis,IN

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I use this to make our shake or smoothie.,easy to use and clean

Ninja is the best

from Mcrae, ga

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

We love this system! You can use it to make lots of dished. From drinks, soups, pie crust, cookies the possibilities are pretty much endless. Its powerful motor makes short work of mixing, chopping and blending. My kids love it for making smoothes. It's a great way to get them to eat more fruits and vegetables. And I really like that all the parts besides the motor housing are dishwasher safe. A big plus for a busy family. And it's just so easy to use with its easy push design. It does the work of multiple other kitchen devices. It would make an awesome housewarming or wedding gift.

Getting Healthy One Drink At A Time

from Loxahatchee, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
                • Powerful
                • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean
                • limited items

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

We have even put chicken in it and cut the pieces down to make chicken salad.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand