Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL771
Ninja Mega Kitchen System

Ninja Mega Kitchen System

Pros

• Good pitcher (8)
  • Good power output (8)
  • Easy to clean (6)
  • Stable (6)
  • Precise control (3)

• Drinks (8)
  • Crushing ice (7)
  • Large kitchen (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (6)

Getting Healthy One Drink At A Time

My husband wanted something where he could juice. He was watching a tv show where someone got rid of hives and more simply by juicing and changing their diet. I bought this for a...Read complete review

My husband wanted something where he could juice. He was watching a tv show where someone got rid of hives and more simply by juicing and changing their diet. I bought this for a present.

We soon found out there is a difference between juicing and blending. This is a blender and not a juicer. It is still amazing and we make wonderful drinks in it. We use it for blending strawberries, mandarin oranges, canned pears, crushing ice, and more. The blending we do is better than the juicing we wanted to do as we also drink the fiber and not just the juice. What goes into this Ninja is what you will be drinking.

It is very powerful and quick to use. The blades are very sharp and it would be nice if they included a brush made for cleaning them, as they are difficult to clean. They will also cut right through a sponge used for washing. The best way to clean them we have found it to immediately remove them when finished blending and use hot water to rinse them. You can pour a little soap on the blades but actually touching them is probably not the best choice. I have already cut myself on the blade once and someone else I know needed stitches for their cut.

The suction cup feet are amazing and keep the Ninja in place. I never need to worry about it slipping and the top of the pitcher has a locking feature (no need to hold it on). The accessories that it comes with are all very well made and this makes this blender a great buy. I definitely recommend it.

We have even put chicken in it and cut the pieces down to make chicken salad.

A pretty good blender!

I gave this blender a lower score simply because of my personal opinions! My husband bought this for me 6 months ago and I wasn't sure about it when we got it but my friends have them and they like them. So I purchased this one and I use the single serve cup fairly often. I mostly use it to make smoothies and milkshakes. I have to stop and shake up the cup because the ingredients in the end of the cup don't blend very well. Other than that it is great! A very good quality blender and I think it will last me a long time. I also don't care for the size of the pitchers. They are very large..some what bulky to store and the middle part with the blades is hard to clean! Just because the knives are so sharp and so I rinse it immediately after I use it and then it cleans up fine. I wish there was a high quality blender with the blades attached to the pitcher. But over all I like this blender. I just don't think I would purchase another one!

Blending Power
This blender is very powerful!

This blender is not too hard to clean if you rinse it immediately after using it.

I wish the blades would be attached to the pitcher.

This blender is very durable and good quality.

I would buy this product

from Indianapolis,IN

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I use this to make our shake or smoothie.,easy to use and clean

Ninja is the best

from Mcrae, ga

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

• Cooking
      • Small Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

We love this system! You can use it to make lots of dished. From drinks, soups, pie crust, cookies the possibilities are pretty much endless. Its powerful motor makes short work of mixing, chopping and blending. My kids love it for making smoothes. It's a great way to get them to eat more fruits and vegetables. And I really like that all the parts besides the motor housing are dishwasher safe. A big plus for a busy family. And it's just so easy to use with its easy push design. It does the work of multiple other kitchen devices. It would make an awesome housewarming or wedding gift.

Getting Healthy One Drink At A Time

from Loxahatchee, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean
      • limited items

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

We have even put chicken in it and cut the pieces down to make chicken salad.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love this product

from Florida

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

Best kitchen blender ive ever owned... It is very powerful, and is very responsibly priced ...

Should have bought a long time ago!

from Millstadt, IL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I love the Ninja! I don't know why it took me so long to get this honestly. I use mine almost daily for smoothies and the occasional milkshake. I love that you can make cookie dough quick and easy in this beast. I also love that it is made tough and comes with different attachments like the slicer and grater. The only real downside to Ninja Mega Kitchen System is that there are so many different pieces and parts that come with the system that it is hard to keep track of everything in my kitchen. I don't have a small kitchen, I'd say mine is medium sized. I struggled on finding an area to keep all the products together or near enough to each other that I'd know where all the items were when I needed them. Eventually I gave up and just put pieces in random spots. Aside from that, there really hasn't been a complaint about this item. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because there were so many pieces that were somewhat bulky that I couldn't keep them all together.

Absoltuely worth every penny

from Massachusetts

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control

• Cooking

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

This is by far the most powerful and useful system. I use the smaller cups daily for making smoothies and it's ability to crush ice in seconds amazes me. I use it for almost everything from chopping vegetables, mixing cake mixes, making salad dressings, chopping nuts and even making baby food.

It is very easy to use, has plenty of settings and cleaning is a breeze. The only problem I've ever had with cleaning it is I've cut myself once on the blender blades. My own fault, I've had it for over 4 years and it amazes me how sharp the blades still are.

I would highly recommend this system.

I love my ninja

from Milwaukee, WI

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Stable

• Small Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I ise my ninja day for smoothies chopping foods blending. Best small appliance I ever purchased! It even grinds flaxseeds down where I don't even know they are in there

So Many Options for a Good Price

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I have used a wide range of blenders, from $20 household blenders to Vitamix professional blenders, and the Ninja Mega System beats them without a doubt. The thing I love the most is the variety of options it comes with, which gives you great results for your particular need. If you need to chop vegetables, without liquefying them, this will do it! If you just need to mix up a little dressing and you don't want to clean a large pitcher, you can use the small containers and whip up a dressing very fast. Most machines I have tried struggle with ice and this one certainly does not. The motor powers right through them creating smooth smoothies.

Love this blender

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

I love this blender and use it for so many kitchen tasks, from chopping nuts to relaxing with a Piña Colada. Has attachments for so many uses. This is the best.
                You can make baby food, applesauce, puréed vegetables with ease.

Blending Power
                The wonderful thing about the Ninja is it has a speed for every job. Never to fast or to slow. I know you will always be pleased with the job it does no matter what you are processing.

Versatility
                As I have said from a smoothies for breakfast to a piña colad or margarita with dinner you will use it all day. I made baby food from organic fruits and vegetables for my grandson. I chopped nuts for my Christmas baking with ease. I make healthy shakes and smoothies with fresh fruit and veggies. It multitasks very well.

It couldn't be easier a drop of dishwashing soap and water and turn it on, empty an rise with clear water and it is clean.

Couldn't be easier to use. It has just the right size container and speed for each job. From a large for drinks or smoothies to small for chopping nuts or grinding coffee.

Ninja doesn't take up a large footprint on your counter. It's nice looking so it doesn't need to be put out of site.

Ninja is very durable and I expect mine to last many years to come.

Best Blender!

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System:

This blender system is simply amazing. Very durable, extremely powerful, and comes with so many options! There honestly is not a better blender out there. This blender great to make anything from protein shakes, to crushing ice, to blending ingredients for recipes. The package includes a fantastic variety of blending items such as sharp blades as well as hard, durable plastic blades - just to ensure the proper texture is aquired depending on the content of what is being bleded. It also comes with a couple of blending cups so no hassel is necessary when you're done blending that smoothie! I have has this product for about one year now, and have used it countless times! I use it one a daily basis, and it still shows no signs of wear or tear! I have both hand washed parts and machine washed parts of the blender. It still looks good! Ninja makes the best blenders hands down! I highly reccommend getting this system, it is definitely worth the price!