Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL770
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor

Summary

Create a unique culinary masterpiece using this Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500. One non-slip base allows you to crush with the blender to make fruit and vegetable smoothies or blend to make margaritas for the group. Use the bowl attachment to knead pizza dough or easily mix cookie dough to the perfect consistency. When making a smoothie for one, use the attachable single-serve cup and blend option. Blender, bowl, cup and blades are BPA free and can be placed in the dishwasher for hassle-free clean up.

Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor

Easy to use, hard to clean

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I love that the Ninja is an all in one device that can be used as a food processor as well as a blender. I use it quite often for making my smoothies in the morning as well as for chopping up or pureeing food while cooking soups and other such things. Two things I don't care for, however, are that parts of it, particularly the blade, are hard to clean and it can be too loud when using which is why I don't like using it early in the morning when I wake up to make my smoothies before going to school because I fear waking others in my home up. I also don't care for the tops for the cups, at least when it comes to using them to drink my smoothies, probably because my smoothies are so thick at times that I have to tap the cup a bit to get my smoothies to come out and as a result I sometimes make a mess because of how wide the top opening is. I don't use the cups much anyway though so that isn't that big of an issue to me.

Love this blender

from Santa Clarita, CA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Cons

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Drinks
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I use our Ninja almost every morning for smoothies. We use the blender cups for this so we can make individual ones. The motor is high speed and the blades pulverize everything for a smooth consistency. We use the wild-side Jar for salsas and smaller chopping jobs. The Ninja allows for us to not use a separate piece of equipment like a food processor. We use the big jar for soups and mixed drinks. The Ninja had held up to everything we have thrown at it without fail. The blades have held up even after years of use and the motor has yet to burn out. It is easy to control and even though there are not many settings I do not feel like I am missing anything. I am so glad we invested in this blender set. I would be lost without this kitchen appliance.

love it

from tn

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Drinks
    • Large Kitchen
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

i love my ninja so much. I use it almost everyday. I use it to chop up chicken breast into tiny pieces and i use it to make my smoothies. It is so easy to use. the only down side it is so loud that i have to wait till my kids are up to use it even to make my smoothies. I wish that it also didnt vibrate so much around the base. I love the fact that it makes my smoothies so smooth and crushes the ice all the way. this blinder has been the best one that i have own to date. i love that it holds alot of frozen fruit in it and blends it evenly. My husband even loves to use it as well.