Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL770
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor

Summary

Create a unique culinary masterpiece using this Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500. One non-slip base allows you to crush with the blender to make fruit and vegetable smoothies or blend to make margaritas for the group. Use the bowl attachment to knead pizza dough or easily mix cookie dough to the perfect consistency. When making a smoothie for one, use the attachable single-serve cup and blend option. Blender, bowl, cup and blades are BPA free and can be placed in the dishwasher for hassle-free clean up.

Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor

Pros

• Good power output (15)
  • Stable (14)
  • Good pitcher (13)
  • Easy to clean (12)
  • Precise control (8)

Cons

• Hard to clean (4)

• Drinks (13)
  • Cooking (10)
  • Crushing ice (9)
  • Small kitchen (8)
  • Large kitchen (6)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (11), Avid cook (5)

Love this blender

I use our Ninja almost every morning for smoothies. We use the blender cups for this so we can make individual ones. The motor is high speed and the blades pulverize everything for a smooth consistency. We use the wild-side Jar for salsas and smaller chopping jobs. The Ninja allows for us to not use a separate piece of equipment like a food processor. We use the big jar for soups and mixed drinks. The Ninja had held up to everything we have thrown at it without fail. The blades have held up even after years of use and the motor has yet to burn out. It is easy to control and even though there are not many settings I do not feel like I am missing anything. I am so glad we invested in this blender set. I would be lost without this kitchen appliance.

Save your money

I cook daily from simple soups to more complicated recipes, but everything is made 95% from scratch. I have made soups, drinks, cookie dough, pizza dough and so far it has not been that great. Dough gets stuck in the crevice underneath the blade part making it hard to clean. The small cups that you are supposed to be able to make smoothies don't really crush that much leaving many pieces of fruit still partially blended. In all a bulky, loud, over priced blender that does not do a very good job.

great blender system!

from springfield, mo

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful

• smoothies

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

Love using this in my kitchen! Makes the greatest smoothies and salsa too. The blades have metal sharp ones or plastic thicker ones for mixing things. A must have in a kitchen!

I have found a brand I love

from Chicago, IL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I love how versatile this blender is and all the different things I can make with it!

Best Blender on the Market

from Boston, MA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

Easily the best blender I've ever used. Smooth, powerful, and easy to use. My ninja consistently makes the best Margaritas and Daiquiris I've ever had. Buying any other blender would be a mistake. It is also incredibly durable and will last you an extremely long time.

I am so pleased Love! Love! Love!

from Yorktown, IN

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

Best thing I have ever bought!! I have found a million and one uses and love it!!

I'm in love!!

from Memphis, TN

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I use this product to make drinks, smoothies,pizza dough, and so much more. Please try this you wouldn't be dissatisfied.

My number one kitchen appliance, I LOVE this thing

from Freeport Illinois

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Powerful
            • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I received this as a gift for Christmas two years ago and I use it every day. I tell my husband that if I ever break it, I have to get a new one right away. For how much use this gets, it has held up amazingly. No problems at all. It is super powerful. Frozen fruits and ice are no problem at all. I make smoothies, use it to purée and I love the food processor part. I loved it so much we got one for my mom for Christmas and she uses it even more than I do. This is a great appliance especially for the price.

Love my ninja

from Portland, Oregon

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I use my ninja almost everyday. To make baby food. And also different salsas.

I would buy this Ninja again and highly recommend.

from Newland, NC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control
              • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

Purchased this Ninja set over 5 years ago and have been happy with it ever since. Just be careful when cleaning the blades. Great for mixing and even making bread dough. A favorite to make milk shakes and smoothies.

Excellent product!

from Aurora, IL

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Good Pitcher
                • Powerful
                • Precise Control
                • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I primarily use the food processor for chopping large quantities of vegetables, and for making dough. I love the way it makes my work easy and complete within minutes. I also use the single drink jars to make smoothies and juice, and sometimes if I have to blend some small quantity, I use them for it too. The size is good and the motor is powerful. I have owned it for a few years now and I use it regularly but sparingly. It has worked fine for me. It does not take a lot of counter space though I just keep the food processor on the counter. I keep the rest of the parts in the closet to save space. I would recommend it as an essential part of the kitchen!

Durable

from Miami, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                  • Good Pitcher
                  • Powerful
                  • Precise Control
                  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I've owned this blender and food processor set for a few years now and it works perfectly. Its a strong and blends frozen pieces as well as hot foods without any problems. The pitcher fits nicely under cabinet height, the touch pad has a cleaning feature on the machine itself. The blades are sharp so cleaning is easy, but always remove the blade first. Its a very practice and easy to use blender, without getting to complication or having too many buttons. You can use the smoothie cups to blend your shakes directly with the same base as you would the pitcher and the food processor. With this set you eliminate the need of two other small appliance taking up space in your kitchen. Great piece of kitchen equipment, that blends efficiently and quickly.