Other Blenders:
Ninja
BL770
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor

Summary

Create a unique culinary masterpiece using this Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500. One non-slip base allows you to crush with the blender to make fruit and vegetable smoothies or blend to make margaritas for the group. Use the bowl attachment to knead pizza dough or easily mix cookie dough to the perfect consistency. When making a smoothie for one, use the attachable single-serve cup and blend option. Blender, bowl, cup and blades are BPA free and can be placed in the dishwasher for hassle-free clean up.

Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor

Pros

• Good power output (6)
  • Stable (6)
  • Good pitcher (5)
  • Easy to clean (4)
  • Precise control (3)

Cons

• Hard to clean (3)

• Drinks (6)
  • Crushing ice (4)
  • Large kitchen (4)
  • Small kitchen (4)
  • Cooking (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (4), Avid cook (3)

Durable

from Miami, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I've owned this blender and food processor set for a few years now and it works perfectly. Its a strong and blends frozen pieces as well as hot foods without any problems. The pitcher fits nicely under cabinet height, the touch pad has a cleaning feature on the machine itself. The blades are sharp so cleaning is easy, but always remove the blade first. Its a very practice and easy to use blender, without getting to complication or having too many buttons. You can use the smoothie cups to blend your shakes directly with the same base as you would the pitcher and the food processor. With this set you eliminate the need of two other small appliance taking up space in your kitchen. Great piece of kitchen equipment, that blends efficiently and quickly.

Save your money

from Milwaukee, WI

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean
    • Not Powerful

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I cook daily from simple soups to more complicated recipes, but everything is made 95% from scratch. I have made soups, drinks, cookie dough, pizza dough and so far it has not been that great. Dough gets stuck in the crevice underneath the blade part making it hard to clean. The small cups that you are supposed to be able to make smoothies don't really crush that much leaving many pieces of fruit still partially blended. In all a bulky, loud, over priced blender that does not do a very good job.

Love it, but it doesn't love the dishwasher

from Murray, Ne

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I use my Ninja for making smoothies, blending up soups, making dough, and some general blending. The food processor is nice, but I do wish it had a place to add items while processing. Many of my dough recipes call for adding water while I mix. The handle of the pitcher and the handle of the food processor get gunk built up in them while in the dishwasher. The blades are very sharp, and the unit is very powerful. I do like it, but I might step up to the next version when I need to buy a new one.

Love!

from Robstown, TX

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I use my Ninja all the time to make smoothies! It works excellent and makes creamy smoothies!

I would get this for all my family

from La Quinta, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Powerful

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

With this I like to make pizza dough, smoothies, shakes, puree. It is also a great food processor. This is super easy to use.

Easy to use, hard to clean

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I love that the Ninja is an all in one device that can be used as a food processor as well as a blender. I use it quite often for making my smoothies in the morning as well as for chopping up or pureeing food while cooking soups and other such things. Two things I don't care for, however, are that parts of it, particularly the blade, are hard to clean and it can be too loud when using which is why I don't like using it early in the morning when I wake up to make my smoothies before going to school because I fear waking others in my home up. I also don't care for the tops for the cups, at least when it comes to using them to drink my smoothies, probably because my smoothies are so thick at times that I have to tap the cup a bit to get my smoothies to come out and as a result I sometimes make a mess because of how wide the top opening is. I don't use the cups much anyway though so that isn't that big of an issue to me.

Love this blender

from Santa Clarita, CA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

I use our Ninja almost every morning for smoothies. We use the blender cups for this so we can make individual ones. The motor is high speed and the blades pulverize everything for a smooth consistency. We use the wild-side Jar for salsas and smaller chopping jobs. The Ninja allows for us to not use a separate piece of equipment like a food processor. We use the big jar for soups and mixed drinks. The Ninja had held up to everything we have thrown at it without fail. The blades have held up even after years of use and the motor has yet to burn out. It is easy to control and even though there are not many settings I do not feel like I am missing anything. I am so glad we invested in this blender set. I would be lost without this kitchen appliance.

love it

from tn

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Blender & Food Processor:

i love my ninja so much. I use it almost everyday. I use it to chop up chicken breast into tiny pieces and i use it to make my smoothies. It is so easy to use. the only down side it is so loud that i have to wait till my kids are up to use it even to make my smoothies. I wish that it also didnt vibrate so much around the base. I love the fact that it makes my smoothies so smooth and crushes the ice all the way. this blinder has been the best one that i have own to date. i love that it holds alot of frozen fruit in it and blends it evenly. My husband even loves to use it as well.