Other Blenders:
Ninja
Ninja Master Prep QB900
Rca_2013_normal

Ninja Master Prep QB900

Pros

• Good pitcher (6)
  • Easy to clean (4)
  • Good power output (3)
  • Stable (3)

• Drinks (4)
  • Small kitchen (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (3)

I'd give this amazing blender 10 stars if I could!

My daughter-in-law, Kali, went on and on about the Ninja food processor that she purchased. I couldn't imagine any product being as good as she said this one was. When she told me she ordered it from an info commercial I was even more skeptical, that is, until I saw her and her Euro Pro Ninja Master Prep Food Processor in action!

While I was visiting her home in June, she made an amazing pot roast with a Ninja created mango chutney. It was to die for. She also made an all fruit ice cream that she whipped up in a couple of minutes. There was no waiting for the mixture to freeze or additional steps involved. It was ready to eat and tasted better to me than traditional ice cream. In fact, it was this recipe that sold me the most on the Euro Pro Ninja Master Prep Food Processor because my husband was recently diagnosed with early onslaught diabetes. The one food he was going to miss the most was ice cream. I bought the Ninja after returning to New York state and made him his first ice cream. He was amazed at the texture and taste of the Ninja fresh fruit ice cream substitute. There was no added sugar and that was good news for him.

Since getting the Euro Pro Ninja Master Prep Food Processor, I have discovered how fast and easy it is to make fresh salsa and a myriad of delicious and healthy foods.

Blending Power
I think the secret of the Euro Pro Ninja Master Prep Food Processor is the double blade. Spaced a couple inches apart, the Euro Pro Ninja Master Prep Food Processor makes quick work out of frozen or fresh ingredients. You just push down on the bullet top and quickly pulse the Euro Pro Ninja Master Prep Food Processor's blades into action.

Versatility
My particular Ninja model came with a large pitcher [including spout] and a smaller mixing container as well that can be used to store leftovers.

The parts are dishwasher safe [except for the engine, of course].

Not What I Expected

I thought the Ninja would work great, watching the commercials and reading the brochure it looked like chopping vegetables would be a breeze. It advertises that it does not turn your fresh salsa into mush. WRONG. I read instructions pulsed and all I got was a bowl full of mush. I also had a recipe that called for cloves. All I had was whole cloves so I used my ninja the cloves were too much for the plastic housing it is scarred and pitted. Not to mention the fact that from the first day I got it I had real trouble getting the lid that goes over the blade to fit right. I would fight and fight trying to get that stupid lid on right. To it's credit it does a great job on ice, but ice turning to mush is okay

Very nice

from Yossef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher

This is real very good

I would buy this product again!

from Black Creek , Wi

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

• Crushing Ice

Comments about Ninja Master Prep QB900:

This product is easy to use and very Powerful.

from us

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

• Cooking
        • Crushing Ice
        • Large Kitchen

Comments about Ninja Master Prep QB900:

love it love it so great and easy to use and clean

nice

from acworth ga

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Comments about Ninja Master Prep QB900:

the first day I bought this it to me awhile to get it together I finally got it together after about a hour I wanter to buy somethis like this cuz I`m really healthy eater I wanter to make my smoothies it work really great I would recommend this product

Must have

from New Jersey

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
          • Powerful

Comments about Ninja Master Prep QB900:

I love this little blender, I have a small kitchen so this is an awesome size for me. Just because its small doesn't mean it's not powerful. I was super surprised by what this blender could do for the price... It's awesome. Easy to take apart and clean just be very careful the blade is sharp and I have cut myself in the past.

Definitely the best

from St Barbara, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
            • Stable

• Cooking
              • Large Kitchen

Definitely the best

It is the best blender that exists throughout the market certainly provides an enviable quality, ensuring more than buy a lifetime investment, as it has finished truly art, made with highly durable materials and what is much better after using it, you will be amazed at the ease with which you can wash it.

With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, you can make any kind of smoothies, juices, sauces, experiment and do everything you've always wanted to do in your kitchen. So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, your siblings, your parents, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your friends in order all your loved ones.It is a producer provides an enviable by all reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

"I would buy this product

Pros

• Good Pitcher

Comments about Ninja Master Prep QB900:

Good product and i would tell about this to a friend

A love hate relationship.

from Sevierville, TN

Comments about Ninja Master Prep QB900:

I say that because I positively LOVE my Ninja. However, the very first day I used it, it hurt me. Literally. The instructions were barely in English (seemed to be written by someone who had a very small knowledge of the language) and when I was following the directions on "putting it together", it said that the blades should "snap" together. Well, I didn't hear what I thought would be a "snapping" noise, so I messed it with some more and low and behold, my hand slipped just a fraction and I wound up with a thumb that was sliced open so bad that it looked like I needed stitches. Needless to say, I found out right off the bat exactly how sharp those blades are. I finally messed with it on my own, and realized that the instructions were completely wrong in how it was worded, and I could have avoided a very painful situation if I had only used my own common sense instead of the instructions given in the box. Other than the error in the instructions I was given, the only complaint I have concerning this: I wish the lid was a bit easier to get on. The second time I used it, it took me multiple tries to get the lid lined up exactly right, and that was after I managed to break a tiny piece off because I had put it on wrong the first time. It still works, though, and doesn't leak, so that's good, but it still makes me a little mad to this day that I broke the lid because it's so hard to line up. Other than that, it's the best blender I have ever owned, and I will never go back to any other brand. Matter of fact, if I ever hear that this company is going out of business, or is choosing to stop make their Ninja line, I would definitely head to the store and buy as many as I could afford so that I wouldn't ever have to go without one.

Blending Power
                Awesome. It breaks down ice in a flash; as well as frozen fruit, etc. By far the best thing I have ever bought for my kitchen.

Versatility
                I've never had any issues with any kind of food I've put into this.

Very easy to clean, especially if you clean it right after you use it.

Gave this a 6, only because of that dang lid....if it wasn't for that, this would have also been a 10.

I love everything about it.

I've only had mine about 6 months, and I don't use it every single day, but so far, it still looks and runs like it's new.

So quick and easy

from Franklin, TN

Comments about Ninja Master Prep QB900:

I absolutely love this blender! I had decided that I would like to try making smoothies and at first I used my regular blender. What a mess!! The blades were never sharp enough, I always had clumps in my drink and the cleanup was a big hassle. I then got a single serve mixer that worked very well, but after a while it started to leak and I wanted to make more than one smoothie at a time so I know I had to find a bigger option.
                One of the biggest factors in my decision would be the ease of clean up. I am a busy mom that does not have time to soak my blender. A lot of the smoothies that I make has strawberries and anyone one who has ever let strawberry seeds dry in a blender knows it is a mess. Last Christmas I started looking at my options.
                I happened upon a consumer reports guide that rated this blender as the number on blender of its type. It was reasonably priced and looked like it had everything that I was looking for. One of the things that makes it so unique is the multi layers of the blades. I can fill the blender with frozen fruit and know that it will be blended to perfection. I like that there is not a lot of different buttons on the machine. The ease of the push pause option made it fun for my preschooler to help me make my daily smoothie.
                The clean up on the machine is amazing. I love that there is not a lot of scrubbing involved or trying to get down in little crevices. I finish my blending, rinse the blade and the lid under hot water and am good to go. The size of the container is also just right. I can get about 3 servings out of it which is perfect for my family of three.
                I enjoy that the blender is not terribly loud. I do believe that it could be a bit quieter, but I am not sure if that would affect the functuality. My only complaint with the blender is that it has a tendency to shake when it first starts going. I am assuming this is because it does not have a base. I just know that when my preschooler starts it, I have to hold it steady until the ingredients start smoothing out. Overall I think this is a great product. We had a small fire in our kitchen and the only thing that was lost was this blender. I wasted no time going out and getting another one. This is not an appliance I like to be without

amazing little blender

Comments about Ninja Master Prep QB900:

Before purchasing our Ninja, my family would go through a new blender every 6 months. We had tried Oster and Hamilton Beach several times, and they worked fine for the first couple of months, but would burn up after daily use. We make smoothies daily and often include spinach and oats, so we need something that blends very well.

This little blender does the trick.

As far as cons, there are a few. The blender is very loud, as blenders tend to be. It has some trouble blending frozen fruits alone to mae sorbets and general requires we add sime liquid or it will get stuck and the blades will stop spinning.

All in all, we are very happy with our Ninja and would purchase it again. We have looked several times at purchasing a vitamix, but it is just out of our price range. For the price point, there is no better option.

Some of the crevices make cleaning difficult if the blender i s not washed immediately after use.