4.8
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004

All Mixed up

When I bought this set, I had a coupon and really wanted a new iced coffee/frappe maker. This thing does it all, stores easy, and easy to clean. I love it~

North Carolina

Beginner Blender

I would describe this blender as a beginner model because it works best on soft fruit and veggies. I wouldn't load it down with ice because it seems to be less powerful and takes alot of blending to get everything blended down smoothly. It works well for smoothies!

Hinesville, Ga

Amazing!!!!

We absolutely love this ninja. We make fresh, homemade salsa at home and this is by far one of the best blenders to use for that exact reason. Clean up is also a breeze. Just throw some water with a drop of soap and blend that bad boy up. Then rinse! 😍

Abilene Tx

Great for meal prep

Very versatile. You can chop nuts, onion and crush Graham crackers for pie crust. I also use the large one for making smoothies and crushing ice. The lids are nice for storing leftovers.

Indiana

Love love love!

I have had this blender for two years now. I purchased it after my mother in law told me how much she loved hers. I have used this blender for making drinks, salsa, chopping candy for cookies, making my own almond flour, mixing dough, and so many other things! The only thing that I don't like is that the kids are sometimes kind of hard to clean because there are small crevices, but other than that I love it! I do not see myself purchasing any other brand of blender.

Oak Ridge, TN

Probably not

I use this on the daily, it can be used for drinks or everyday blending. Lots of parts to keep together and sometimes doesn't blend them enough so I'll have chunks of an onion or tomato when pooping it out not to bad to clean but has lots of parts to keep together

Kansas

false

I would buy this again and again its so fast and efficiency

I use it to make different foods

Louisville KY

Very good product lasted 3+ years now

Used for salsa and margaritas

Stockton ca

true

I love my ninja i used it all the time

I love my ninja and it is great.

Auburn, Ca

Wonder Product

I use my Ninja to crush ice, make smoothies, homemade dog treats and chop veggies. Its so powerful it saves time and energy

Michigan