4.8
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004

Love love love!

I have had this blender for two years now. I purchased it after my mother in law told me how much she loved hers. I have used this blender for making drinks, salsa, chopping candy for cookies, making my own almond flour, mixing dough, and so many other things! The only thing that I don't like is that the kids are sometimes kind of hard to clean because there are small crevices, but other than that I love it! I do not see myself purchasing any other brand of blender.

Oak Ridge, TN

Probably not

I use this on the daily, it can be used for drinks or everyday blending. Lots of parts to keep together and sometimes doesn't blend them enough so I'll have chunks of an onion or tomato when pooping it out not to bad to clean but has lots of parts to keep together

Kansas

false

I would buy this again and again its so fast and efficiency

I use it to make different foods

Louisville KY

Very good product lasted 3+ years now

Used for salsa and margaritas

Stockton ca

true

I love my ninja i used it all the time

I love my ninja and it is great.

Auburn, Ca

Wonder Product

I use my Ninja to crush ice, make smoothies, homemade dog treats and chop veggies. Its so powerful it saves time and energy

Michigan

Amazing blades

I love that I can use all 3 pitchers during one meal prep to make 3 recipes at once

Los Angeles, California

Convienant, affordable, 3 sizes

This blender is super easy to use and clean but if you're looking for something g very powerful, this blender may not be for you. I've had trouble getting all the kale stems to blend but otherwise blends up everything else pretty fast and smooth. You just switch-out pitchers with the blades in them and the lid is the blender.

Fuquay, NC

Great Ninja

Really good appliance. Makes great drinks and really smooth batters. I like the smaller cups for chopping. Like onions, broccoli and such. Most of the time it's just a rinse out to clean. But if a batter you will have to wash out

Cleveland TN

Love ninja products

I've had the splendor for about four years now and have been very happy with it. This is a very powerful blender and it is very useful in the kitchen. It delivers consistent results and does a wonderful job at making all kinds of foods such as smoothies, soups, sauces, purée, etc. It crushes the hardest of foods such as ice, coffee beans, nuts, etc. with ease! Are use it almost every day and it always delivers results! I also love that it's very easy to clean and store. It comes with two different size blending pitchers to fit anyone's needs. Highly recommend!

Jacksonville, Florida