4.8
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004

great purchase

Use it all the time. Smoothies are made every morning

Chicago

true

This was my starter blender

I have used this blender to make coconut chutney, cauliflower rice and mix pizza dough. This is very affordable and the best blender for any starter home.

Forest Hills,NY

true

Great addition to my kitchen!

I cook a lot (daily) so I need a little help such as this Ninja system) My husband bought it for me two years ago and I still use it for almost every day!

New Orleans, LA

I recommend

I use this almost every time I cook and cuts down on prep time dramatically. So easy to use and so worth the money! I can't wait to try more ninja product. I highly recommend this product and am so glad I invested in it.

Tulsa Oklahoma

Love mine

Got this as a gift. I've loved it ever since. It's a bit harder to make smoothies in so I wouldn't recommend that. However it's super nice and easy to use

Ny

All Mixed up

When I bought this set, I had a coupon and really wanted a new iced coffee/frappe maker. This thing does it all, stores easy, and easy to clean. I love it~

North Carolina

Beginner Blender

I would describe this blender as a beginner model because it works best on soft fruit and veggies. I wouldn't load it down with ice because it seems to be less powerful and takes alot of blending to get everything blended down smoothly. It works well for smoothies!

Hinesville, Ga

Amazing!!!!

We absolutely love this ninja. We make fresh, homemade salsa at home and this is by far one of the best blenders to use for that exact reason. Clean up is also a breeze. Just throw some water with a drop of soap and blend that bad boy up. Then rinse! 😍

Abilene Tx

Great for meal prep

Very versatile. You can chop nuts, onion and crush Graham crackers for pie crust. I also use the large one for making smoothies and crushing ice. The lids are nice for storing leftovers.

Indiana

Love love love!

I have had this blender for two years now. I purchased it after my mother in law told me how much she loved hers. I have used this blender for making drinks, salsa, chopping candy for cookies, making my own almond flour, mixing dough, and so many other things! The only thing that I don't like is that the kids are sometimes kind of hard to clean because there are small crevices, but other than that I love it! I do not see myself purchasing any other brand of blender.

Oak Ridge, TN