4.8
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
BL700
Ninja Kitchen System

Summary

Experience Ninja's unmatched versatility. Discover how smart-speed technology and our 5-star rated multiple blade system make it easy to juice, blend, chop, and mix just about everything - from frozen drinks and soups to ice cream and pizza dough. It's more than a food processor. It's more than a blender. It's the Ninja Kitchen System.

Great product

I use it to make food for my baby. Never have any big chunks leftover. It's always smooth and ready to go for baby.

Tustin, Mi

true

I would definitely buy this blender again!

My family makes many smoothies in this blender ,chops the ice perfect

Ny

true

Great Blender for the price.

This blender is a great blender for the price. Makes great mixed drinks and great for making Salas and dips.

San Antonio, TX

true

I love this product it is everything in the kitchen.

I use this for smothie drinks an cooking

gonzales la

Needs some improvement

Good blender/system, just not as powerful as I thought It would be. Definitely has room for improvement. Also lid seems a little cheap, and mine actually broke when I dropped It. I would love this system if it felt more sturdy, strong, and was more powerful. Definitely has potential just not what it's all cracked up to be.

Tess, San Diego, CA

false

Love this product

The Ninja is by far my favorite kitchen helper. I have almost ever attachment that fits it and it was a life saver when I had a surgery which forced me to be on a liquid diet for over a month. I have used it to crush ice, ground coffee, make smoothies and so much more. This is a product I highly recommend. Ordering directly from the company was fun and easy, and it shipped quickly.

Colorado

ninja blender

Does a good job blending, loud, after a while the small drink blender gets even louder.

perris, ca

Work Great

I loved this blender to make my smoothies in the morning because it was powerful and once I was done it was easy to pull apart to wash. After having a few years it completely died on me and would not turn on. I was hoping it would last a while since it is a little pricey.

phoenix arizona

false

I love this blender!

My received this for Christmas six years ago and I love it! It works just as well today as it did when I got it. I make smoothies, salad dressings, puree soups and all sorts of things with it. The small pitcher is perfect for small amounts of things. I prefer it for my salad dressings and other sauces.

Jonesboro, AR

Love my ninja!

I love my ninja!it is one of my favorite kitchen tools. I use it for everything. Making sauces, smoothies, nut butters, I use it everyday.

San Marco's, texas