4.8
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
BL700
Ninja Kitchen System

Summary

Experience Ninja's unmatched versatility. Discover how smart-speed technology and our 5-star rated multiple blade system make it easy to juice, blend, chop, and mix just about everything - from frozen drinks and soups to ice cream and pizza dough. It's more than a food processor. It's more than a blender. It's the Ninja Kitchen System.

Ninja Kitchen System

4.8

Pros

• Good power output (12)
  • Easy to clean (10)
  • Good pitcher (10)
  • Precise control (8)
  • Stable (8)

Cons

• Hard to clean (3)

• Cooking (10)
  • Drinks (10)
  • Crushing ice (8)
  • Large kitchen (8)
  • Small kitchen (7)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (8), Gourmet chef (3)
    • I received a sample (5), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Greatest Blender combo

This blender combo has saved my life on many occassions when I have needed to make a quick meal or drink or smoothie on the go. I don't know what I would have done without this blender especially in the mornings when I don't have time to make and eat breakfast. All I have to do in the mornings before work when I don't have time to make myself some breakfast I just have to thrw some yogurt, fruit, and juice in the blender and hit purree, then of course put it in a travel cup and head out. That is not all that this blender can do that is for sure. It can chop, dice, purree, and blend amazingly. One of my other favorite uses for this blender is scrambled eggs. There is nothing better than melted butter, eggs, milk, and salt and pepper all blended together before making the scrambled eggs. This blender blends all that so smoothly that it is impossible to tell with is egg whites and which is yokes, which makes scrambled eggs the very fluffiest and delicious eggs ever. Also another thing that i love to make is guacomole and pico de gallo, sometimes mixed but I really don't like large chunks of tomatoes so this blender blends it just right so it is still salsa and not purreed salsa. I have also put huge pieces of tomato and avocado and many other things like raw carrots and I have never had an issue with blades getting stuck or breaking at all. I have never had an issue with the blender not being able to handle a difficult job. This blender is specifically awesome to have around on thanksgiving when I have to make pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, homemade vegetable stuffing, gravy and more, this blender can handle all that and more and it isn't a energy hog either. Definitely great to have.

NINJA BLENDER

I received this blender as a gift from my mother in law. I had no ideal this blender was this pricey. It's a good blender but I don't know if it's as great as its price tag. However, if does a better job at crushing ice than some of the more generic blenders I've had over the years. As far as looks, this blender is very pleasing to the eye. I love the way it looks sitting on my counter. I have mostly chrome appliances and this blender goes well with them. I make a lot of smoothies in it and it works extra quick for small jobs such as that. I would recommend this blender, just wish the price was a little cheaper. This particular blender is not the easiest to clean but most blenders aren't. I have occasionally put it in the dish washer, so I know that it is dish washer safe. I find that it is easy to use, not much different than any other blender. I've not had this blender long enough to tell about the lasting durability of the product, but so far so good.

The ninja is awesome blender!

from Canby oregon

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

We got the ninja to use in our kitchen and ever since we got to help us make smoothies and stay on track of their weight and it's suspended dream using definitely something I would suggest anyone who is looking for a decent blender and also for anything that would help you bring up spices and vegetables or fruit and then along those lines definitely recommend it to anyone.

Love In A Blender

from Bunnie Leigh

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

I love this blender. It has so many features. It is wonderful to dice up things for my dips and sauces. It blends smoothies like a dream and is very easy to clean.

I WOULD PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN

from HOULTON MAINE

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

I HAVE THIS AND IT IS ONE OF THE BEST PURCHASES I HAVE MADE, IT GETS USED MORE THAN ALL MY OTHER KITCHEN GADGETS, I LOVE IT, IT IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY YOU PAY FOR IT AND IT WILL LAST A LONG LONG TIME, IT CAN TAKE A LOT AND STILL FUNCTION TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF IT. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE

I would buy this product again

from kennesaw, GA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • easy to use
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

• making smoothies/ milkshakes

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

I use this mainly to make smoothies and milkshakes. Sometimes I use it for making salsa and dips. Its really easy to use and its super powerful. The best part is that its dishwasher safe, so its a breeze to clean.

Nice machine

from Cairo,egypt

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Powerful

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

My milk shake is very good with it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I would buy this again!

from Clarkston, Mi

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

I love this blender! It has become my go to in my kitchen, which is always full cooking for my family of six! Breakfast smoothies, salsa, hummus, soup and even ice cream has come out outstanding in my ninja!!! It was so affordable comparatively to other brands! We as a family use it every day! It is super easy to clean and the blades never seem to dull! I highly recommend!!!

best blender by far!!!

from londonderry, NH

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Precise Control
            • Stable

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

I use this blender to make shakes and to grind up anything . this blender can crush up or blend anything and everything . I would never use another one !

Greatest Blender combo

from ferndale, washington

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Precise Control

Cons

• Hard to Clean

The Best!

from Bulverde, TX

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
              • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

We probably have owned at least 6 different blenders from all different price ranges and brands. We make a lot of smoothies and beverages that require you crush frozen fruits, vegetables and assorted foods. My son was making a drink using lots of ice and frozen fruits several months ago and suddenly you could smell something burning. Within a few minutes of the burning smell we heard a high whining sound and realized it was the blender. Needless to say we had to throw away that blender and get a replacement. We decided to get an inexpensive one this time or at least less expensive than the model we just ruined when a friend told me about the Ninja Kitchen system. She assured me we would never need to purchase another blender in our lifetime if we bought this. I really was skeptical but I found a good price and had a discount coupon so we decided to gie it a try. This blender is a monster!! It does everything and to my amazement it does them with very little effort. By that I mean there is no loud noise from the motor or shaking of the blender. It chops and blends perfectly in a much sorter amount of time than I would have thought possible. We are now enjoying discovering new ways to use this beast. You simply would not believe it.

Decent

from Flint, MI

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
              • Good Pitcher
              • Powerful
              • Stable

Comments about Ninja Kitchen System:

When I moved in with a friend, I was pleasantly surprised when I found this blender sitting in her kitchen. I had heard many good things about it, but was really just curious. I didn't want to dish out that kind of money just for a blender. I've been living with this friend for a few months now, and I am really liking this blender. It is stable, durable and powerful. I am not sure how I feel about the square shaped pitcher because I feel like some things get stuck in the edges sometimes. However, I really do think whoever designed it that way for a reason, and it really isn't that hard to scrape the edges once in a while. That's also another reason I only gave four stars. I feel that a five star blender will do the job without extra assistance from me. While this blender is amazing at blending, I do occasionally have to go in and make sure everything gets blended evenly. This problem does get a little better if you are blending a decent amount of things though. Overall, it's decent, but not blow me away quality.